The Ethics of Capital Punishment

The death penalty is NOT about learning a lesson. You don't learn a lesson when you're dead.

Blood lust is the strong desire you have to personally execute every single person in prison, regardless of their crime. YOU are the one who personalized it by saying you would personally love to pull the plunger yourself.

Are you denying that you said you wanted to clear the prisons by executing everyone in them?

bloodlust - a desire for bloodshed. desire - the feeling that accompanies an unsatisfied state ...

sorry sky..... there is no blood involved in the death penalty..... just a few injections

so you are wrong again..... and assuming as normal

You have stated you wanted to kill evey last person in prison.
Link to that post, please.

Killing every person on death row would not diminish me one bit. Hand me the plunger and I'll push the drugs." #13]"We need to carry out the DP one year after it's handed down. I would have them all dead. Period." #33

"This bullshit of appealing the appeal is stupid. You were sentenced to die. You lost the appeal. Get shot and be put down." #50

What if they didn't do the crime for which they were convicted?"
"It happens". #78
#314 Mistakes happen, even so I am for the DP."

What do you want to do? Kill every one in prison?
"If I had my way, yes." #89

"I only want the ones on Death Row executed, though I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead." #102

Last edited:

You have stated you wanted to kill evey last person in prison.

Killing every person on death row would not diminish me one bit. Hand me the plunger and I'll push the drugs." #13]"We need to carry out the DP one year after it's handed down. I would have them all dead. Period." #33

"This bullshit of appealing the appeal is stupid. You were sentenced to die. You lost the appeal. Get shot and be put down." #50

"It happens". #78

"If I had my way, yes." #89

"I only want the ones on Death Row executed, though I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead." #102
And that does nothing to support what you said about her [bolded above]: "You have stated you wanted to kill evey last person in prison."

What you stated about Syrenn is untrue or a lie, either word works.

"It happens". #78

"I only want the ones on Death Row executed, though I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead." #102[/B]
And that does nothing to support what you said about her [bolded above]: "You have stated you wanted to kill evey last person in prison."

If I had my way, yes." #89

In case you can't read, she states she'd like to kill EVERYONE in prison. She stated she would not complain if the rest of the general population, (not just the ones on death row) were dead.

What I stated about Syrenn is true. You may link to posts, 13, 33, 50, 102,303, 78, 314, and 89.

Last edited:

"It happens". #78

"I only want the ones on Death Row executed, though I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead." #102[/B]

:rolleyes: Read what you quoted. You only see what you want to see.

"I only want the ones on Death Row executed, though I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead."

Now, be a victim. It's what you do.

"I only want the ones on Death Row executed, though I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead."

Read what she wrote and call HER a victim of her killing rage.

"If I had my way, yes. (I would kill every person in prison). Post 89.

What if they didn't do the crime for which they were convicted?

"It happens." Post 78, "Mistakes happen, even so, i am still for the DP." Post 314

"I would not complain if the rest of the general population in prison were dead" Post 102

Last edited:

"It happens." Post 78, "Mistakes happen, even so, i am still for the DP." Post 314

"I would not complain if the rest of the general population in prison were dead" Post 102
Clearly she wants the death penalty to be for those on death row. You quoted her saying as much.

But, it's a lot easier for the stupid to argue the one quote, which is obviously out of context with her numerous posts here.

;)

Clearly she wants the death penalty to be for those on death row. You quoted her saying as much.

But, it's a lot easier for the stupid to argue the one quote, which is obviously out of context with her numerous posts here.

;)

You asked for links, I provided them.

Here is a summary of Syrenn's statements:

"I would have them all dead, period." Post #33

"I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead". Post #102

Post #89 in response to my question, What do you want to do, kill everyone in prison?

She says, "If I had my way, yes." Post #89

Hand me the plunger and I'll push the drugs" Post #13

Her view is clear in post after post.

;)

"I would not complain if the rest in the general population were dead". Post #102

Post #89 in response to my question, What do you want to do, kill everyone in prison?

Context is not the friend of the stupid.

It's not your friend.

;)

;)

It's not your friend.

;)

You called me a liar and that was wrong and I proved it by providing many links of Syrenn's actual words.

Now you call me stupid.

Too bad for you. You're trying to bait me with insults. I'm not biting.

It's not your friend.

;)

You called me a liar and that was wrong and I proved it by providing many links of Syrenn's actual words.

Now you call me stupid.

I didn't call you a liar, but I will now because you just said I did something I didn't do in this thread.

Liar.

And, taking quotes out of context in a manner that makes them appear to be the opposite of what they are is lying.

Try honesty for a change.

It's not your friend.

;)

Now you call me stupid.

I didn't call you a liar, but I will now because you just said I did something I didn't do in this thread.

Liar.

And, taking quotes out of context in a manner that makes them appear to be the opposite of what they are is lying.

"What you stated about Syrenn is untrue or a lie, either word works." Si Modo, post #443

Now you call me stupid.

Liar.

"What you stated about Syrenn is untrue or a lie, either word works." Si Modo, post #443
And, it's a lie.

Your point?

Liar.

And, it's a lie.

Your point?

It's not a lie, it's what she said and I proved it. You, in effect, call me a liar, by saying what I stated about Syrenn's view is wrong.

I proved what I said about her is true.. Go back and read each post and you will see they are not out of context but accurately describe her view.

Rather than debating the content of the posts, the actual words of each one, you'd prefer to personally attack my character. You're off topic.

Syrenn's own words clearly elucidate her view and I accurately perceive it.

Last edited:
And, it's a lie.

Your point?

It's not a lie, it's what she said and I proved it. You, in effect, call me a liar, by saying what I stated about Syrenn's view is wrong.

I proved what I said about her is true.. Go back and read each post and you will see they are not out of context but accurately describe her view.

Rather than debating the content of the posts, the actual words of each one, you'd prefer to personally attack my character. You're off topic.

Of course you believe her view is that she wants to kill everyone in prison, not just death row inmates. Even though you have plenty of context demonstrating it is not true.

That's what you do.

If you honestly believe she wants to kill all the inmates rather than just the death row inmates (as she said over and over again), then you didn't lie and are just out of touch with reality. Some call that insane.

And, it's a lie.

Your point?

Of course you believe her view is that she wants to kill everyone in prison, not just death row inmates. Even though you have plenty of context demonstrating it is not true.

That's what you do.

If you honestly believe she wants to kill all the inmates rather than just the death row inmates (as she said over and over again), then you didn't lie and are just out of touch with reality. Some call that insane.

You want to pick a fight with me, but I'm not playing. Syrenn and I are friends. We are perfectly capable of working out any misunderstandings without your interference. Let's get back to the topic of ethics of capital punishment.

Last edited:

That's what you do.

You want to pick a fight with me, but I'm not playing.
Actually I don't want a fight. You think I do because you love being a victim.

As I said, if you HONESTLY believe that Syrenn wants to kill all inmates and not just death row inmates, then you are insane as the reality is clearly different.

If that is not the case, then your post claiming that is what she wants, was completely out of context and you knew it (because you quoted her posts indicating otherwise). That's dishonest.

It's just the way it is.

And, you just lied about what I want.

;)

An eye for an eye. Right or wrong?

I say it is wrong.

All human life is sacred. Society has a moral obligation to protect human life, not take it. The death penalty harms society by cheapening the value of life. Allowing the state to inflict death on certain of its citizens legitimizes the taking of life. The death of anyone, even a convicted killer, diminishes us all. Society has a duty to end this practice which causes such harm, yet produces little in the way of benefits.

I agree, all human life is sacred.

however...

If you take a life or are involved in taking a life or commit some horrible crime..... you fortifier all rights to your life. If the taking of life is just fine and dandy... be prepared to have that very same visited upon you.

Its called getting as good as you gave.

Eye for eye.... you better believe it. :thup:

Killing every person on death row would not diminish me one bit. Hand me the plunger and ill push the drugs.

^^ Context...

You think it is morally wrong. I think it is morally right.

Criminals fortifier all rights. That includes the right of being considered a human being. Their crimes lower THEM to the level of a rabid dog. I have no issue for putting a rabid dog down.

Yes, I understand that is your view. I even agree that some people do not appear human at all.

I oppose capital punishment. Period.

And i think we need to carry out death plenty sentences one year from the date it is handed out.

I would have them all dead. Period.
Death penalty sentences = the qualifier of this post.

^^Context...

Forum List

Back