The Ethics of Capital Punishment

If you were only putting them to sleep instead of killing them that would be different.

As I said, if you HONESTLY believe that Syrenn wants to kill all inmates and not just death row inmates, then you are insane as the reality is clearly different.

If that is not the case, then your post claiming that is what she wants, was completely out of context and you knew it (because you quoted her posts indicating otherwise). That's dishonest.

It's just the way it is.

Dishonest? Insane? Both? :dunno:

She stated TWICE that she wants to kill ALL inmates.

No...sky... you say kill ...all i say is dead.

How is it you think they'd all get dead, they'd just all naturally drop dead because you wished it?

OK, I get your point. You didn't say KILL, you said DEAD. Whatever. Point is, you don't think ANY prisoners have a right to live, no matter what their crimes are.

I disagree. I support Amnesty International's position on the death penalty.

What other groups of people do you wish were dead?

Last edited:
What kind of Buddist wants to keep negitive energy alive?

A Buddhist who takes her vows not to kill seriously. LWOP keeps the "negative energy" contained and out of society. This is not about wanting or not wanting the criminal to die, it's about not sanctioning the state to committ revenge murder on a victims behalf.

Last edited:

How is it you think they'd all get dead, they'd just all naturally drop dead because you wished it?

OK, I get your point. You didn't say KILL, you said DEAD. Whatever. Point is, you don't think ANY prisoners have a right to live, no matter what their crimes are.

I really don't care how they get dead. Put them all in the yard and let them all be their charming, peaceful, kind, loving, non violent, safe to society, never hurt a fly, valuable part of society selves.... without intervention. I bet a whole lot of them would end up dead.

As i said... i don't care if they are alive or dead... as far as i am concerned dead would suit me just fine...i have zero issue with criminals all being dead. Read the string sky. You said you didnt want your tax dollars killing them... i don't want my tax dollars keeping them alive..... ESPECIALLY the ones who are supposed to be dead.

So you agree... you lied about what i said, misrepresented the meanings of my words and you are the one with the blood lust.

:thup:

A Buddhist who takes her vows not to kill seriously. LWOP keeps the "negative energy" contained and out of society. This is not about wanting or not wanting the criminal to die, it's about not sanctioning the state to committ revenge murder on a victims behalf.

Really sky, they cant kill or conspire to kill while in prison?

Again, it is not revenge. It is the consequences of criminal actions.

I have been a death penalty abolitionist my whole life. I'm not going to change my position anymore than you're going to change yours.

The death penalty is based on "an eye for an eye", which is revenge.

could you possibly be any more full of shit, you pathetic, self loathing, self righteous cum stain on the sheet of life?

I really don't care how they get dead. Put them all in the yard and let them all be their charming, peaceful, kind, loving, non violent, safe to society, never hurt a fly, valuable part of society selves.... without intervention. I bet a whole lot of them would end up dead.

As i said... i don't care if they are alive or dead... as far as i am concerned dead would suit me just fine...i have zero issue with criminals all being dead. Read the string sky. You said you didnt want your tax dollars killing them... i don't want my tax dollars keeping them alive..... ESPECIALLY the ones who are supposed to be dead.

So you agree... you lied about what i said, misrepresented the meanings of my words and you are the one with the blood lust.

You stated you wouldn't mind pulling the plunger yourself. That means killing them with your own hands. That means a desire to kill, and to kill many. That is the definition of blood lust.

You stated that you wanted all of them, every prisoner dead.

You stated you wouldn't mind pulling the plunger yourself. That means killing them with your own hands. That means a desire to kill, and to kill many. That is the definition of blood lust.

would it be more acceptable to you if she picked a baseball bat?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Apparently, you don't understand how to interpret dreams. You think they are literal.

Dreams are symbolic.

Apparently, you don't understand how to interpret dreams. You think they are literal.

Dreams are symbolic.

^ So, then you say your dreams are fine but Syrenn's own personal views are not?

D'oh....

Dreams are symbolic.

i might not know much about dreams, but i know a pathological liar when i read one. :thup:

is that maggot in california dead yet?

yesterday would be almost soon enough for that piece of shit to die.

I have been a death penalty abolitionist my whole life. I'm not going to change my position anymore than you're going to change yours.

No its not an eye for an eye.

And eye for an eye would be torturing, rapping, beating to a pulp and cutting off some murders arms at the elbows and leaving them deep in the woods to let them die.

An eye for an eye would be stabbing one of them until they were dead.

An eye for an eye would be a bleach injection.

An eye for an eye be shooting them.

Shall i go on with what an eye for an eye would be?

The death penalty is far from an eye for and eye..it is not revenge much as you would like to think so.

Dreams are symbolic.

i might not know much about dreams, but i know a pathological liar when i read one. :thup:

If you're referring to Jarvis Masters, he is still alive.

Dreams are symbolic. I know exactly what the dream of using the bat was about, and it was NOT about really killing another human being. It was about my own struggle with the judging and critical part of myself.

No its not an eye for an eye.

And eye for an eye would be torturing, rapping, beating to a pulp and cutting off some murders arms at the elbows and leaving them deep in the woods to let them die.

An eye for an eye would be stabbing one of them until they were dead.

An eye for an eye would be a bleach injection.

An eye for an eye be shooting them.

Shall i go on with what an eye for an eye would be?

The death penalty is far from an eye for and eye..it is not revenge much as you would like to think so.

It is an eye for an eye. A life for a life.

Dreams are symbolic.

^ So, then you say your dreams are fine but Syrenn's own personal views are not?

D'oh....

I find Syrenn's views on the death penalty as disturbing as my own nightmare was to me and others.

Dreams are symbolic.

If you're referring to Jarvis Masters, he is still alive.

Dreams are symbolic. I know exactly what the dream of using the bat was about, and it was NOT about really killing another human being. It was about my own struggle with the judging and critical part of myself.

of course it was. you should be more concerned with the pathological lying part of yourself.

is there somewhere that i can donate to his death fund?
i'd be happy to pick up some of the cost. :thup:

Dreams are symbolic.

D'oh....

I find Syrenn's views on the death penalty as disturbing as my own nightmare was to me and others.

Then look to your own disturbances of the mind before attacking others for theirs....

I mean really Sky. Can't you see your hypocrisy?

It floats....

Forum List

Back