The Ever Brilliant Ivanka Trump: Historic Bill Means Small Business Taxes Will Be Lowest Since 1931

• Banned
Brilliance, pure brilliance, just like her father. This tax bill will be the 2ND stepping stone towards making America great again so it's natural born citizens can prosper. The first stepping stone in making America great again was the election of Donald Trump.

Ivanka Trump: ‘Historic’ Bill Means Small Business Taxes Will Be Lowest Since 1931 (VIDEO)

Well I hope Trump doesn't cave on the DACA issue....So far so good
I don't think he'll cave. It's a sure given that there will be dreamers that'll murder Americans between now and the time they'll take the DACA issue up next year. That'll be his excuse not to go along with it.

So far so good, but with Ivanka you never know.... sadly ,she is a Manhattan liberal through and through.... that's the only problem with her.

Brilliance, pure brilliance, just like her father. This tax bill will be the 2ND stepping stone towards making America great again so it's natural born citizens can prosper. The first stepping stone in making America great again was the election of Donald Trump.

Ivanka Trump: ‘Historic’ Bill Means Small Business Taxes Will Be Lowest Since 1931 (VIDEO)

Well I hope Trump doesn't cave on the DACA issue....So far so good

Second that! ^^

Not sure what income tax rates have to do with being competitive. You essentially pay tax on your profit. If she's implying that they're not currently competitive enough to make a profit, do they even pay tax?

And what does corporate taxation have to do with small businesses?

Do you have a link to the rest of the article where she brilliantly examines the tax code and gives us some examples? She's not just parroting stuff her handlers told her, right?

Not sure what income tax rates have to do with being competitive. You essentially pay tax on your profit. If she's implying that they're not currently competitive enough to make a profit, do they even pay tax?

Do you have a link to the rest of the article where she brilliantly examines the tax code and gives us some examples? She's not just parroting stuff her handlers told her, right?
I think the article your looking for is the business 101 course at your local college. Take that one and then report back.

I think the article your looking for is the business 101 course at your local college. Take that one and then report back.
No answers, just a personal jab from the Trump worshiper.

It's painfully obvious you need to take the class. If you're going to attack Ivanka on her business skills maybe you should have some basic knowledge of the subject. It could prove useful.

It's painfully obvious you need to take the class. If you're going to attack Ivanka on her business skills maybe you should have some basic knowledge of the subject. It could prove useful.
So you're going to keep dodging the questions? Is it because you're clueless as to how income taxation works?

So you're going to keep dodging the questions? Is it because you're clueless as to how income taxation works?
Umm, does it have anything to do with if you make income the government takes some of it? I'm going to just sit back and soak in all of your expansive knowledge economics and hope you can steer me right in my thinking. This should be fun.

Yes, it's in the op link. Go back and read it.

Umm, does it have anything to do with if you make income the government takes some of it?
No, because you get taxed on profit, not income.

Yes, it's in the op link. Go back and read it.
Not much substance. She says it targets the middle class. Not sure how reducing the top tax rate does that. If they wanted to target the middle class, they'd leave that bracket alone.

Forum List

Back