The Ever Brilliant Ivanka Trump: Historic Bill Means Small Business Taxes Will Be Lowest Since 1931

Not sure what income tax rates have to do with being competitive. You essentially pay tax on your profit. If she's implying that they're not currently competitive enough to make a profit, do they even pay tax?

And what does corporate taxation have to do with small businesses?

Do you have a link to the rest of the article where she brilliantly examines the tax code and gives us some examples? She's not just parroting stuff her handlers told her, right?

Well you certainly don't understand a lot.

If a company has to pay 20% of profit in Europe, but 39% here, where do you think it's going to allocate?

Small businesses pay corporate taxes out of their income. The small business owners are going to be very happy about this.

Please, if you are clueless, spare us and yourself, go do some google searches instead.

Bottom line of all bottom lines is that liberals do not want lower taxes for businesses. They want more freebies for dependents and more illegals coddled All with the idea that those people will be(come) liberals and vote Democrat

Not sure what income tax rates have to do with being competitive. You essentially pay tax on your profit. If she's implying that they're not currently competitive enough to make a profit, do they even pay tax?

And what does corporate taxation have to do with small businesses?

Do you have a link to the rest of the article where she brilliantly examines the tax code and gives us some examples? She's not just parroting stuff her handlers told her, right?

Well you certainly don't understand a lot.

If a company has to pay 20% of profit in Europe, but 39% here, where do you think it's going to allocate?
You didn't answer the question. What does that have to do with being competitive? Being competitive occurs before taxes. If I can't compete because my supplies cost $100 to produce $90 worth of sales, I have a $10 loss, which means no profit. I don't care what my tax rate is on $0 profit. $0 times anything is $0. Not that it matters, since I wouldn't want to be in that kind of business anyway, taxes or not.
Small businesses pay corporate taxes out of their income. The small business owners are going to be very happy about this.

Please, if you are clueless, spare us and yourself, go do some google searches instead.
Small businesses get sole proprietorship (possibly LLC), partnership, or S-corporation status and they don't pay any federal "corporate taxes." WTF are you going on about?

Forum List

Back