The Evidence Is Overwhelming!,OK,Can We See The Video And/Or The Audio Tapes?

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
So according to our leading Liberals, the evidence that Trump commited all of these high crimes is just beyond overwhelming! I mean, it's so obvious/blatant!
Well, when it comes to providing solid evidence to providing very criminal/criminal intent statements, wouldn't you assume that those making these accusations would at least have audio tapes of all these "Bad Things" that the accused said in the past?
I have seen much of this impeachment trial, and all I was getting were these "so called normal human beings" telling stories of what they heard.
Yup,,,,just about of witnesses who claim to have heard Trump say all of these bad things, yet have absolutely no evidence to hand over to Chiff and that fat dude from Star Wars.
:abgg2q.jpg:

the evidence that Trump commited all of these high crimes is just beyond overwhelming!

I'm glad you agree.
trump is and always has been a criminal.
You can't deny his cheating ways as a Real Estate Investor. Criminal. Crime Boss.

So according to our leading Liberals, the evidence that Trump commited all of these high crimes is just beyond overwhelming! I mean, it's so obvious/blatant!
Well, when it comes to providing solid evidence to providing very criminal/criminal intent statements, wouldn't you assume that those making these accusations would at least have audio tapes of all these "Bad Things" that the accused said in the past?
I have seen much of this impeachment trial, and all I was getting were these "so called normal human beings" telling stories of what they heard.
Yup,,,,just about of witnesses who claim to have heard Trump say all of these bad things, yet have absolutely no evidence to hand over to Chiff and that fat dude from Star Wars.
It WOULD be nice if they actually HAD any evidence. But they DON'T, of course.

Patience.
trump stain will attempt to pardon himself. If re-elected.

The SDNY will (ABSOLUTELY) file charges against rudy and trumpstain once he losses office.
And cannot PARDON.
IF, and only if, trump wins in 2020, then of course he is protected.

evidence? so like, ah, wee need evidence to throw Trump out of office?

so what happens to people that assume?

People have focused on the "Favor" word in the parody of the genuine transcript that White House refused to release, using the parody instead. That allegedly refers to the personal aggrandizement. The better focus is on the "Us" word: Nixon-like. Trump equated his personal self-aggrandizement and advantage--as entirely the National Interest instead. With Nixon it was called, "Wrapping himself up in the flag." With Trump it is no different. "Us" did not mean a vital national security interest. There is public precedent for the Democrats' allegations.

wrap (oneself) in the flag

The vital national security interest was the Ukraine Aid. All the testimony is that the failure to release the aid: Had the alternative intended motive of the personal advantage of a Trump Campaign--a Biden investigation. The self-interest was the 2020 elections.

At Helsinki: Trump had even congratulated Putin on further assistance offered in the matter of convicting the then suspected Russian Hackers. Those were exposed in the Mueller Investigation, widely called having no basis in any evidence. What Trump had promised Putin in the closed door meeting is not known. Trump had possibly tied his potential personal agenda with a back-stabbing crippling of the Congressional ally, Ukraine(?): Even at that time. It could become what is called, "Political Capital." That too: Makes the withholding of the lawful aid of Ukraine a crime. In exchange for the one appearance, another on anything else could be arranged.

There is nothing to assume. The aid had been withheld. The transcript parody is public record. The Nixon precedents are widely public. Then the Democratic House Managers at the trial have evidence to show, for the Senate to consider. That is likely just an iceberg tip, That and more may be noted as early as next week..

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(The new geo-locations of the Tweet Storms--The Donald "John" Trump creation: Supports still other suspicions!)

Last edited:
Dem's have reached a new level of pathetic, they can't even convince some of their own party members.

Next week is not a current event.

(Generally ten percent of Republican identifiers think that the impeachment is warranted.)

Of course you may.

The evidence is overwhelming, Biden had corrupt dealings in Ukraine designed to enrich his family.

Trump was right to call an investigation on it. The investigation we should have had all along.

The recent evidence is that nothing alleged extraordinary occurred--in the matter of Hunter Biden getting paid as some nature of consultant--perhaps with basis in having contacts with US private-sector energy-connected individuals-suddenly of interest to Burisma--or other influence. He may have known someone who knew someone, then of interest(?). There are no investigations reported of Joe Biden himself, other than any politically motivated. There is nothing official noted about Hunter Biden.

'Tis the Season. Politically motivated investigations happen.

Hunter Biden says taking a job at a Ukrainian energy company was "poor judgment"

The counter-interviews of Hunter Biden are apparently widely public. The Trump phone call transcript that implicates Trump suddenly got revealed.

(Maybe a geo-mapped Tweet from Donald "John" Trump will happen(?), even!)

Dem's have reached a new level of pathetic, they can't even convince some of their own party members.
i still cant get over of how Jerry looked like he ate an actual human being when he was about 900 pounds

Forum List

Back