The evolution of Donald Drumpf

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
First it was "I'm going to sue you."

Then it was "It's not fair."

Now it's "The system is corrupt."

When will Drumpf finally admit what's really on his mind? He's a spoiled rotten brat and he want's to get his way goddammit!

• Banned
Silence from the Drumpfodder.

This is what I find amazing about these mouth breathers. They know how absurd the man is. They don't even bother to deny or defend it. And they the still fall in line.

When will Drumpf finally admit what's really on his mind? He's a spoiled rotten brat and he want's to get his way goddammit!
Yeah but .... He's GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! Apparently we're going to whine, bitch and moan our way back to greatness, can't wait. :rolleyes:

I think it's an effective message for him because the common denominator amongst his supporters is a view that "the system" is rigged against them in one way or another. Whether he'll be the nominee is another matter though. I doubt it.

• Banned

I think it's an effective message for him because the common denominator amongst his supporters is a view that "the system" is rigged against them in one way or another. Whether he'll be the nominee is another matter though. I doubt it.

Yes. But that really just boils down to the fact that the spoiled brat has secured the spoiled brat vote.

Yes. But that really just boils down to the fact that the spoiled brat has secured the spoiled brat vote.

I disagree at least to an extent. There are very real reasons to be disillusioned with both what Hillary proposes to continue and the gop's desire to give us W2. But, whether Trump really proposes an alternative of good governance is another question. If someone actually ran on real platform of reduced fed govt involvement in choices we make, a balanced budget, progressive taxs and no more elective wars . ... beyond supporting arab/Persian countries opposing radical Islam, they'd probably win in a landslide.

• Banned
If someone actually ran on real platform of reduced fed govt involvement in choices we make, a balanced budget, progressive taxs and no more elective wars . ... beyond supporting arab/Persian countries opposing radical Islam, they'd probably win in a landslide.

Yes, Kasich could win November in a landslide.

I know, that's not quite him. But not far off either.

Forum List

Back