The Expert is here, the White House can become professional and normal...

it's not about what was done, it's about who it was done for, you snivelling partisan hacktwat.

It's about more than 30 million dollars, you dumb twat.

it Obama's kids wanted to stay at a given school location,and Michelle stayed with them, I doubt I would have heard a peep from you.

But this is just low hanging fruit you hacktwats use to pump your egos and feel "special" and your fart-sniffing parties.

(shout out to the site, btw, for some reason hacktwat is now a word with regards to the spell check)

But they didn't. Only selfish arrogant tyrants would do something like the Trumps did in this situation.

That's not the issue. A simple question, If Obama and Michelle wanted to keep either of their kids in School back in Chicago and she stayed there, would you have an issue with it?
YES!!!

BULLSHIT!!

Yes folks, time for the White House to become presidential for once, the expert is taking over.

a6e88b88ee98b07ac26ed0e1b3fd1d2d
/---- Liberals true strength is mocking special needs kids like Baron and Trig plus murdering defenseless babies in their abortion mills. It's their Super Power.

So... you're talking partisan nonsense then?

I'm clearly not mocking Barron, but the father. The boy could almost certainly do a better job.
I'm clearly not mocking Barron, but the father.
Barron is the one wearing the "I'm an Expert" shirt.

Do I really have to explain this simple joke for you? Seriously? I thought any old dunce would get this joke, clearly I was wrong.

Yes folks, time for the White House to become presidential for once, the expert is taking over.

I see the "don't mess with the kids" rule is out the window now that a non-progressive is in office.

Who's messing with the kid then?

As I've just said, I'm not joking about the kid, I'm joking about the father.

No, you are using the kid as a prop to make fun of the father, which to me is even worse.

Look, I don't care if you want to use this joke for your partisan bullshit nonsense or not. It was a joke. You clearly don't want to get the joke. I still don't care. You want to make it political. I don't care. I'm not going to get hot and bothered about you trying to make this into what it isn't.

So.....?

You want to play that game? Who left their kids in school to go play with Richard Branson, for a month, on his private island?
It cost the tax payers more than 30 million for him to stay in New York to finish his school year. That's pretty damn special if you ask me.

it's not about what was done, it's about who it was done for, you snivelling partisan hacktwat.

it Obama's kids wanted to stay at a given school location,and Michelle stayed with them, I doubt I would have heard a peep from you.

But this is just low hanging fruit you hacktwats use to pump your egos and feel "special" and your fart-sniffing parties.

(shout out to the site, btw, for some reason hacktwat is now a word with regards to the spell check)

But they didn't. Only selfish arrogant tyrants would do something like the Trumps did in this situation.

When did that happen, and how many million did it cost to keep the girls in school?

I see the "don't mess with the kids" rule is out the window now that a non-progressive is in office.

No, you are using the kid as a prop to make fun of the father, which to me is even worse.

Look, I don't care if you want to use this joke for your partisan bullshit nonsense or not. It was a joke. You clearly don't want to get the joke. I still don't care. You want to make it political. I don't care. I'm not going to get hot and bothered about you trying to make this into what it isn't.

So.....?

How many jokes did you make about Obama's kids?

Surely, you jest? The girls were left while mom and dad went off to play.
Much better for both parents to leave them for a month while they go off and play, right?
The girls still have secret service wherever they go. Parents in the islands had secret service, Sasha had it in DC, while her sis Malia has it in NYC. But that doesn't count for you.
Lay off their son .
You want to play that game? Who left their kids in school to go play with Richard Branson, for a month, on his private island?

When did that happen, and how many million did it cost to keep the girls in school?

Much better for both parents to leave them for a month while they go off and play, right?
The girls still have secret service wherever they go. Parents in the islands had secret service, Sasha had it in DC, while her sis Malia has it in NYC. But that doesn't count for you.
Lay off their son .

So you're complaining because the same security is given to Obama's daughters as is given to Trump's grown children. Got it.

Lay off their son .

So you're complaining because the same security is given to Obama's daughters as is given to Trump's grown children. Got it.

Actually you are complaining about a parent just wanting their kid to finish the school year at the school he started it at, and wanting to stay behind for a few months to keep an eye on him.

Wow, parenting.

So.....?

None, and I've not made a joke about Trump's kids either, not even the daughter.

So.....?

None, and I've not made a joke about Trump's kids either, not even the daughter.

You just did. you are mocking his T-shirt.

/---- Liberals true strength is mocking special needs kids like Baron and Trig plus murdering defenseless babies in their abortion mills. It's their Super Power.

I'm clearly not mocking Barron, but the father. The boy could almost certainly do a better job.

Do I really have to explain this simple joke for you? Seriously? I thought any old dunce would get this joke, clearly I was wrong.

If it were a simple joke, I would have laughed.

the only thing 'simple' was the joker

So.....?

Dude, I don't usually like insulting people, but.... if you keep pushing some non-existent crap because you don't understand a joke, I might just have to make an exception for you.

It's pathetic really. You're so partisan all you can see is winning some mythical partisan politics bullshit points.

Lay off their son .

Actually you are complaining about a parent just wanting their kid to finish the school year at the school he started it at, and wanting to stay behind for a few months to keep an eye on him.

Wow, parenting.
I'm complaining about more than 30 million dollars. Did you forget that part?

Wait, so, I've got another mod insulting me.

Again, I don't give a shit if you don't get the joke. But to come on here and insult me.....

So.....?

Dude, I don't usually like insulting people, but.... if you keep pushing some non-existent crap because you don't understand a joke, I might just have to make an exception for you.

It's pathetic really. You're so partisan all you can see is winning some mythical partisan politics bullshit points.

You used the son's T shirt as a prop to mock the father. Stop trying to back-track.

Lay off their son .

Wow, parenting.

And how much as a percentage of federal spending does that constitute over the period in question?

Wait, so, I've got another mod insulting me.

Again, I don't give a shit if you don't get the joke. But to come on here and insult me.....

There was no joke.

Barron was wearing the shirt, not Donald.

Lay off their son .

Wow, parenting.

And how much as a percentage of federal spending does that constitute over the period in question?

It constitutes over 30 million.

Lay off their son .

Wow, parenting.

It constitutes over 30 million.

When the feds spend 10 BILLION a day, your concern is comical.

Barron is 'Special needs'?

I do not think it is making fun of Baron...a kid is better than his dad at understanding the WH..

Forum List

Back