🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Expert On All Things Returns

Can anyone explain how Obama is claiming to be an expert on all things by referring to the experts?
We could but you vermin don't accept explanations.

Cop out.
Fact. All you filth want to do is argue, troll and lie.
Isn’t that what this thread is? Just an attempt to troll Obama? There’s no discussion on his comments. No rebuttal. Not even any actual criticism, at least not anything that makes a lick of sense.

Can anyone explain how Obama is claiming to be an expert on all things by referring to the experts?
These nitwits didn't understand Trump stood on Obamas shoulders while he patted himself on the back Trump is a schmuck and I hope ALL republicans go back to work quickly

Republicans don't believe in experts or science or generals or economists They believe in the AH Trump

You remember. The one who accomplished nothing of worth in eight years.

Obama logs on amid the coronavirus pandemic

This thread is sort of funny coming from someone that worships a man that has claimed to know more about
Campaign finance, TV ratings, ISIS, Social media, Courts, Lawsuits, Politicians, the visa system, Trade, the U.S. government system, Renewable energy, Taxes, Debt, Money, Infrastructure, Borders, Construction, the economy, Technology, Drones, and a few other things than anybody else in the world.

a sad commentary on what America has become with so many idiots standing up for this unqualified moron trump

How soon we forget.

I never forgot how y’all freaked out over anything Obama said.

Freaked out? I just thought he was a moron.

Is he a moron for pointing to the recommendations of experts?

His experts never particularly impressed me.

This thread is sort of funny coming from someone that worships a man that has claimed to know more about
Campaign finance, TV ratings, ISIS, Social media, Courts, Lawsuits, Politicians, the visa system, Trade, the U.S. government system, Renewable energy, Taxes, Debt, Money, Infrastructure, Borders, Construction, the economy, Technology, Drones, and a few other things than anybody else in the world.

Stupid is as stupid does.

The motto you live by as you bow down to The Trump.

Nothing succeeds like success.

Care for another cliche'?

Nothing succeeds like success.

Care for another cliche'?

I cannot compete with your library of them.

It is still a crying shame you cannot see the irony of your thread, but irony has always been lost on the ignorant.

How soon we forget.

But Trumps did?? Until they left the sorry POS?

We could but you vermin don't accept explanations.

Cop out.
Fact. All you filth want to do is argue, troll and lie.
Isn’t that what this thread is? Just an attempt to troll Obama? There’s no discussion on his comments. No rebuttal. Not even any actual criticism, at least not anything that makes a lick of sense.

And it is coming from a Trump worshiper and Trump actually claims to know more than anybody on more than a few dozen topics...this thread needs to win the Weekly Irony Award.

How soon we forget.

They impressed me. But I like people who are honest, tell me what’s true, not what I want to hear.

Forum List

Back