🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Expert On All Things Returns

Can anyone explain how Obama is claiming to be an expert on all things by referring to the experts?

We've seen his "experts".
1585094000991.png

Can anyone explain how Obama is claiming to be an expert on all things by referring to the experts?

View attachment 314900
Yeah. Bunch of eggheads think they know about healthcare just because they went through four years of undergrad, four years of medical school, 3 years of residency, 3 years of fellowship. We don’t need them telling us what to do.

View attachment 314900
Yeah. Bunch of eggheads think they know about healthcare just because they went through four years of undergrad, four years of medical school, 3 years of residency, 3 years of fellowship. We don’t need them telling us what to do.

You'd be lucky if half those clowns in the picture graduated high school dumbass.

View attachment 314900

You'd be lucky if half those clowns in the picture graduated high school dumbass.

What makes you say that? Do you know what that picture is from?

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.
So you think they let high school dropouts practice medicine?

That’s not exactly how this works.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

Ok Einstein, high school dropouts don't graduate high school. But they can wear white coats issued by the white house...dumbass.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

Ok Einstein, high school dropouts don't graduate high school. But they can wear white coats issued by the white house...dumbass.

So I take it you aren’t aware that the photo you posted was of 150 physicians?

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

Yea, don't know about 150, but a white coat does not make a physician...to most rational people.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

Did you watch the video? Even the brainless couch potatoes of Fox and Friends said they were all doctors.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

Did you watch the video? Even the brainless couch potatoes of Fox and Friends said they were all doctors.

They were entitled to their assumptions. I thought the lab coats were a nice touch.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

They were entitled to their assumptions. I thought the lab coats were a nice touch.

Were they assumptions though?

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

Unless they ID'd all of them to confirm, yes.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

They’re at the White House. Yes, they showed ID.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

I'm talking about the reporters' assumptions, of course. Sorry you missed that.

It's quite possible the WH cleaning staff was borrowed to wear the coats as well.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

It's quite possible the WH cleaning staff was borrowed to wear the coats as well.

Well, you’d be the only one claiming that and your evidence of such would be precisely zero, so forgive me if I choose to ignore your hypothesis.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

Well, you’d be the only one claiming that and your evidence of such would be precisely zero, so forgive me if I choose to ignore your hypothesis.

At the time, many claimed it.

View attachment 314900

Yes I do.

At the time, many claimed it.

Is that supposed to mean something?

Forum List

Back