The Facts About the Planned Parenthood Videos

Those videos were heavily edited.

Of course they were... what could have been taken out of the videos that could possibly alter the facts?

The answer is NOTHING.

You're implying that the videos were FRAUDULENTLY EDITED... like NBC does.

There are no edits in ANY of the discussion points wherein those on screen discuss their intent to sell the bodies of murdered babies for profit.

Dude.......are you serious?

Thats all about fetal tissue. It is not about organs. And...they are not selling the tissue. They are getting reimbursed for obtaining and maintaining it.

It is against the law to sell fetal tissue.....let alone fucking organs. Those videos are bogus.

"Fetal tissue" is PP's way of avoiding saying "organs". The videos prove they sell actual organs. They go into great detail explaining how to remove a baby's brain cavity intact so they can sell it. They discuss hearts, livers, and so forth.

Pro-choicers don't want to think about the implications of actual organs being harvested, and so PP goes with the less harsh sounding "fetal tissue".

Look we all know that these video's exist. My nephew can take a video of his kids playing, and add in little monsters chasing them around right off of his cell phone.

I want to know who in the hell took these video's and put them on the internet for full public viewing. I want these people under a full congressional investigation and a public hearing over it. Let them testify--in front of congress. There are 3 innocent people dead over these video's and someone should be held accountable.
The audio on those videos was not faked.

Do you think the fact Planned Parenthood sells body parts for cash should have been kept a secret?

Those videos were heavily edited. And Planned Parenthood was not selling body parts for profit.
The audio proves beyond a doubt they sell body parts for cash. Editing or no editing, not even the analysis disproves that.

And I did not say they were doing it for profit, now did I.

Stop throwing up smoke in the face of fact: PP sells body parts for cash.

Should that have been kept a secret?

Recouping the cost of transporting, preservation, and storage of human fetal tissue, is not the same as selling body parts. When you say "selling body parts," you are implying they are making a profit.

I didn't know it was a secret.

"Fetal tissue" is PP's way of avoiding saying "organs". The videos prove they sell actual organs. They go into great detail explaining how to remove a baby's brain cavity intact so they can sell it. They discuss hearts, livers, and so forth.

Pro-choicers don't want to think about the implications of actual organs being harvested, and so PP goes with the less harsh sounding "fetal tissue".

Look we all know that these video's exist. My nephew can take a video of his kids playing, and add in little monsters chasing them around right off of his cell phone.

I want to know who in the hell took these video's and put them on the internet for full public viewing. I want these people under a full congressional investigation and a public hearing over it. Let them testify--in front of congress. There are 3 innocent people dead over these video's and someone should be held accountable.

Do you think the fact Planned Parenthood sells body parts for cash should have been kept a secret?

Those videos were heavily edited. And Planned Parenthood was not selling body parts for profit.
The audio proves beyond a doubt they sell body parts for cash. Editing or no editing, not even the analysis disproves that.

Recouping the cost of transporting, preservation, and storage of human fetal tissue, is not the same as selling body parts. When you say "selling body parts," you are implying they are making a profit.

It certainly isn't a secret now.

And that's a good thing.

It certainly isn't a secret now.

And that's a good thing.

I didn't realize it was ever a secret.

Here is the letter from Planned Parenthood where they finally admit they sell body parts:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/8314/4709/3497/PPFA_Letter_to_Congressional_Leadership.pdf

Our affiliates involved with fetal tissue research comply with this requirement. The California affiliate receives a modest reimbursement of $60 per tissue specimen from the TPO, and the Washington affiliate receives no reimbursement. The four other affiliates whose programs ended after the release of the videos received lesser but comparable amounts. The affiliate working with the research laboratory received no reimbursement. The others received reimbursements from TPOs ranging from $45 to $55 per tissue specimen.

Cecile Richards lied in her opening statement to Congress, claiming the body parts were "donated".

The undercover videos have revealed that PP gets far more than $45 to $55 for livers, hearts, brains, and other body parts.

Thats all about fetal tissue. It is not about organs. And...they are not selling the tissue. They are getting reimbursed for obtaining and maintaining it.

It is against the law to sell fetal tissue.....let alone fucking organs. Those videos are bogus.

They don't. You have been misled in a bad way. I'm very sorry to see it, actually.

Here is the letter from Planned Parenthood where they finally admit they sell body parts:
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/8314/4709/3497/PPFA_Letter_to_Congressional_Leadership.pdf

Cecile Richards lied in her opening statement to Congress, claiming the body parts were "donated".

The undercover videos have revealed that PP gets far more than $45 to $55 for livers, hearts, brains, and other body parts.

They don't. You have been misled in a bad way. I'm very sorry to see it, actually.
They do. I'm sorry you have been misinformed and choose to ignore the evidence.

Carla just explained where you are wrong. You are the type of person who can grasp info. I'm confident that you will have a change of view in time.

'Body parts' as in whole organs, or an arm, or a leg, or tissue samples from the organs?? And it is no secret per say....it's not against the law to be paid for shipping and handling of the tissue and the mothers donate the tissue....no? Who else donates fetal tissue to the scientists? Doctor's offices that perform abortions for the richer women that don't have to go to a clinic? Mother's who have miscarried?

You don't know what you're talking about. PP is not just selling "fetal tissue"--they are also selling intact body parts, some of them taken from partial-birth abortions. This is documented beyond rational dispute. So you either have not bothered to look at the videos nor read the articles or you are trying to mislead people.

And, would it be okay to sell a slave as long as you're just recovering the cost of transportation and maintenance, since supposedly that would not be a for-profit sale? What is wrong with you? Are you human?

Sheesh, you people get on here and pretend to care about the poor and needy, and then you turn around and turn a blind eye and apologize for atrocities that would have made the Nazis proud.

Last edited:

Carla just explained where you are wrong. You are the type of person who can grasp info. I'm confident that you will have a

You do not know what you're talking about. PP is not just selling "fetal tissue"--they are also selling intact body parts, some of them taken from partial-birth abortions. This is documented beyond rational dispute. So you either have not bothered to look at the videos nor read the articles or you are trying to mislead people.

And, would it be okay to sell a slave as long as you're just recovering the cost of transportation and maintenance, since supposedly that would not be a for-profit sale? What is wrong with you? Are you human?

Sheesh, you people get on here and pretend to care about the poor and needy, and then you turn around and turn a blind eye and apologize for atrocities that would have made the Nazis proud.

No they aren't. You fool.

OMG! Look what they are doing with the baby parts!!! Horrific!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.9 KB · Views: 73

Of course they were... what could have been taken out of the videos that could possibly alter the facts?

The answer is NOTHING.

There are no edits in ANY of the discussion points wherein those on screen discuss their intent to sell the bodies of murdered babies for profit.

That's a damn lie. They are not profiting from "baby parts".

You don't know what you're talking about. PP is not just selling "fetal tissue"--they are also selling intact body parts, some of them taken from partial-birth abortions. This is documented beyond rational dispute. So you either have not bothered to look at the videos nor read the articles or you are trying to mislead people.

A fetus is not the same as a slave. Whether you like it or not, abortion is legal.

In 1993, a law pertaining to federally funded NIH research was enacted that allows donation of fetal tissue from induced abortions if certain criteria are met. These include that the woman donating is not aware of the recipients of the tissue, and that the abortion timing, procedures or method itself would not be altered for the sole purpose of obtaining the tissue.

The 1993 law also says that it is unlawful “for any person to knowingly acquire, receive, or otherwise transfer any human fetal tissue for valuable consideration if the transfer affects interstate commerce.” The law again excludes the types of costs Nucatola discussed in the video: “The term ‘valuable consideration’ does not include reasonable payments associated with the transportation, implantation, processing, preservation, quality control, or storage of human fetal tissue.”

The American Medical Association echoes this in its ethical guidelines on the issue: “Fetal tissue is not provided in exchange for financial remuneration above that which is necessary to cover reasonable expenses.”

Unspinning the Planned Parenthood Video

As usual, we have a couple liberals who obviously have not bothered to read any of the links, or are just ignoring them, and are then repeating the left's talking points.

Incredibly, they are still claiming that PP is only selling "fetal tissue" and not body parts as such.

More links:

A Quick And Easy Guide To The Planned Parenthood Videos

Media Censors Analysis On Planned Parenthood Videos

No, The Planned Parenthood Videos Have Not Been ‘Deceptively Edited’

Come back with some credible sources. The Federalist and The Blaze are not credible.

I know everyone is aware that PP is a private company/organization, and does NOT have anything to do with the government, correct? In other words, they are just like big pharma, big auto, big anything else, and do NOT deserve our tax dollars!!!!!!!!

I am going to say it again.......Democrats had better hope they can get Hilly elected, because if they can't, the whole Washington cesspool is going to be dismantled, and you are going to be left with the prospect of having to take control of state legislatures to EVER get the power back you enjoy today!

The answer is NOTHING.

That's a damn lie. They are not profiting from "baby parts".
Well that's going to come as a surprise to those sellers of mirdered baby organs who stated they were looking to drive a Lamborghini, because that reunites profits of the obscene variety

The answer is NOTHING.

Anti-abortion group is sued over video releases

The case is National Abortion Federation v Center for Medical Progress et al, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, No. 15-03522.

The answer is NOTHING.

The case is National Abortion Federation v Center for Medical Progress et al, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, No. 15-03522.

LOL! Oh my... Who coulda seen THAT comin?

Be sure to put all your emotional eggs in that basket. No doubt the court will side with you and force the producers to get back all the public information that they spread around.

Forum List

Back