The Facts About the Planned Parenthood Videos

Those videos were heavily edited.

Of course they were... what could have been taken out of the videos that could possibly alter the facts?

The answer is NOTHING.

You're implying that the videos were FRAUDULENTLY EDITED... like NBC does.

There are no edits in ANY of the discussion points wherein those on screen discuss their intent to sell the bodies of murdered babies for profit.

That's a damn lie. They are not profiting from "baby parts".
Well that's going to come as a surprise to those sellers of mirdered baby organs who stated they were looking to drive a Lamborghini, because that reunites profits of the obscene variety

Mirdered! Awesome.

Steven King pens new novel entitled "Redrim".

I know everyone is aware that PP is a private company/organization, and does NOT have anything to do with the government, correct? In other words, they are just like big pharma, big auto, big anything else, and do NOT deserve our tax dollars!!!!!!!!

I am going to say it again.......Democrats had better hope they can get Hilly elected, because if they can't, the whole Washington cesspool is going to be dismantled, and you are going to be left with the prospect of having to take control of state legislatures to EVER get the power back you enjoy today!
FYI
The money planned parenthood receives from our federal government is primarily if not all, from being reimbursed for patients who sought medical care that were on MEDICAID. Planned parenthood's money from the feds is merely reimbursement for procedures covered by medicaid that any doctor or any clinic would receive.

It does not go towards abortions, and if these MEDICAID patients did not receive services covered by MEDICAID, (abortion, which is not covered)planned parenthood would not receive the money they receive from the feds.

Planned parenthood clinics receive the same amount of reimbursement for these medical procedures as any and all doctors do who have their own private business, even if the said private practice doctor performs abortions on other patients.

To deny planned parenthood reimbursement for authorized / legal medical procedures that MEDICAID patients received, in inherently WRONG.

Of course they were... what could have been taken out of the videos that could possibly alter the facts?

The answer is NOTHING.

There are no edits in ANY of the discussion points wherein those on screen discuss their intent to sell the bodies of murdered babies for profit.

Well that's going to come as a surprise to those sellers of mirdered baby organs who stated they were looking to drive a Lamborghini, because that reunites profits of the obscene variety

And when will you have this proof that's she's actually driving a Lamborghini with money made from selling baby body parts? She said she wants a Lamborghini. I want a Lamborghini.

The answer is NOTHING.

Anti-abortion group is sued over video releases

The case is National Abortion Federation v Center for Medical Progress et al, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, No. 15-03522.

LOL! Oh my... Who coulda seen THAT comin?

Be sure to put all your emotional eggs in that basket. No doubt the court will side with you and force the producers to get back all the public information that they spread around.

You RW dopes continue to spread lies even after they've been debunked.

The answer is NOTHING.

And when will you have this proof that's she's actually driving a Lamborghini with money made from selling baby body parts? She said she wants a Lamborghini. I want a Lamborghini.
I didn't say she's driving a lambo.. I said that she said she wants to drive one...and she said so as she described her full intention to profit from selling the body parts of babies that planned parenthood caused ....

The answer is NOTHING.

The case is National Abortion Federation v Center for Medical Progress et al, U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, No. 15-03522.

Be sure to put all your emotional eggs in that basket. No doubt the court will side with you and force the producers to get back all the public information that they spread around.

Whe a leftist repeats a point that has long been discredited... I debunk it again, just for them.

Debunk me Carla. Do it hard and do it now!

The answer is NOTHING.

I didn't say she's driving a lambo.. I said that she said she wants to drive one...and she said so as she described her full intention to profit from selling the body parts of babies that planned parenthood caused ....

She said just the opposite in the video's. She said there is no profit. So what if she wants a Lamborghini. I want one too.

The money planned parenthood receives from our federal government is primarily if not all, from being reimbursed for patients who sought medical care that were on MEDICAID. Planned parenthood's money from the feds is merely reimbursement for procedures covered by medicaid that any doctor or any clinic would receive.

It does not go towards abortions, and if these MEDICAID patients did not receive services covered by MEDICAID, (abortion, which is not covered)planned parenthood would not receive the money they receive from the feds.

Planned parenthood clinics receive the same amount of reimbursement for these medical procedures as any and all doctors do who have their own private business, even if the said private practice doctor performs abortions on other patients.

To deny planned parenthood reimbursement for authorized / legal medical procedures that MEDICAID patients received, in inherently WRONG.
ROFLMNAO... That is adorable!

Easily solved. Simply preclude any Medicaid payments to planned parenthood. Nothing to it.

Planned Parenthood harvests fully functioning organs from babies in the womb and sells them. This is an undeniable fact.

That this is not illegal is a crime.
This is a lie.

As a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby' (see Planned Parenthood v. Casey).

The abortions are performed pursuant to states' laws; that fetal tissue samples are obtained and used for vital research is both medically ethical and appropriate.

That's it's not illegal is consistent with privacy rights jurisprudence, where government may not compel a woman to give birth against her will – that indeed would be a crime.

I know everyone is aware that PP is a private company/organization, and does NOT have anything to do with the government, correct? In other words, they are just like big pharma, big auto, big anything else, and do NOT deserve our tax dollars!!!!!!!!

I am going to say it again.......Democrats had better hope they can get Hilly elected, because if they can't, the whole Washington cesspool is going to be dismantled, and you are going to be left with the prospect of having to take control of state legislatures to EVER get the power back you enjoy today!
FYI

You could very well be correct, but then I have to ask, why is there a bill for specifically FUNDING PP? Can't they just bill Medicaid too, or is there something that says they can't-)

Planned Parenthood harvests fully functioning organs from babies in the womb and sells them. This is an undeniable fact.

This is a lie.

As a fact of Constitutional law an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby' (see Planned Parenthood v. Casey).

The abortions are performed pursuant to states' laws; that fetal tissue samples are obtained and used for vital research is both medically ethical and appropriate.

That's it's not illegal is consistent with privacy rights jurisprudence, where government may not compel a woman to give birth against her will – that indeed would be a crime.

Are you going to have a fetus shower? No, I'm going to have an abortion.
Two-pregnant-women.jpg

The answer is NOTHING.

Whe a leftist repeats a point that has long been discredited... I debunk it again, just for them.

Debunk me Carla. Do it hard and do it now!

stooges-eye-poke-o.gif

"The Facts About the Planned Parenthood Videos"

The facts about the Planned Parenthood videos is that they are a lie, fabrication devoid of merit and credibility, having no probative value whatsoever – nothing but propaganda contrived by those hostile to the privacy rights of women, and those who seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

The answer is NOTHING.

She said just the opposite in the video's. She said there is no profit. So what if she wants a Lamborghini. I want one too.
Well what you say here makes as much sense as your usual claptrap.

The bad news is no profits no Lambo.

So... Since Lambos only come up in conversations connected to profits... We can rest assured that the Lambo Coverter was conveying her intention to sell LOTS OF MURDERED BABY BODY PARTS... At a considerable Lambo-worthy PROFIT.

"The Facts About the Planned Parenthood Videos"

The facts about the Planned Parenthood videos is that they are a lie, fabrication devoid of merit and credibility, having no probative value whatsoever – nothing but propaganda contrived by those hostile to the privacy rights of women, and those who seek to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty.

"Our top priority is the compassionate care that we provide. In the video, one of our staff members speaks in a way that does not reflect that compassion. This is unacceptable, and I personally apologize for the staff member's tone and statements," said Cecile Richards, the group's president, in a video out Thursday. "As always, if there is any aspect of our work that can be strengthened, we want to know about it, and we take swift action to address it."
Say what?

This is a lie.

That's just fuckin evil.

And Reader, THAT IS WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH HERE... And nothing less.

Well what you say here makes as much sense as your usual claptrap.

The bad news is no profits no Lambo.

So... Since Lambos only come up in conversations connected to profits... We can rest assured that the Lambo Coverter was conveying her intention to sell LOTS OF MURDERED BABY BODY PARTS... At a considerable Lambo-worthy PROFIT.

The heavily edited videos. There is no profit being made when it comes to fetal tissue and Planned Parenthood, period.

Any evidence that the nut-case actually heard either of them and believed them? Or is it just "he HAD to, so we have something to yell about"? Face it, this guy didn't need any help, he was ready to attack on his own.

This guy has had extreme anti-abortion views for years.

A number of people who knew Mr. Dear said he was a staunch abortion opponent. Ms. Micheau, 60, said in a brief interview Tuesday that late in her marriage to Mr. Dear, he told her that he had put glue in the locks of a Planned Parenthood location in Charleston.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/02/us/robert-dear-planned-parenthood-shooting.html?_r=0

Who's been talking about baby parts, you tell me.

It's awfully easy to point at one person's quote and claim that it caused someone to go nuts and kill people. It's also monumentally stupid. If we're going to start doing that, let's do it for real and blame Obama's quote about bringing a gun to a knife battle for the dead in Chicago.

Forum List

Back