The Failings of the Left

This has to be one of the dumbest responses i have gotten this month. Perhaps, the whole year.
Well I hear what you dumb ducks say they did but rarely can you point to any bill or law they passed. All your side has is horse shit and bull shit complaints. So let's hear it what bill or law has been passed. While your at what do conservative s even propose other than gripes or bitches.

Most I know on the left don’t believe any of the arguments you are assigning to “the left,” OP.

The biggest sin is the left trying to defend itself from right wing strawman bullshit. (Who the fuck is against economic growth? Really?)
Economic growth can be done in different ways. Manufacturing and producing products give the most bang for the buck and also builds the strongest infrastructure. With a Fiat currency, the deficit spending during bad times is when it should be used. But we use it all the time which has lessened its affect on the economy and actually causes problems after a while.

Well I hear what you dumb ducks say they did but rarely can you point to any bill or law they passed. All your side has is horse shit and bull shit complaints. So let's hear it what bill or law has been passed. While your at what do conservative s even propose other than gripes or bitches.
Whats my side, jackass? You call me a conservative, so you apparently have no idea.
You binary dumbfucks are soooooooooo boring

Useless white noise.
That is all it is.
The real enemy is well hidden, organized and enormously successful.
The real enemy could care less about political parties. The real enemy knows both sides do their bidding equally well.
The real enemy must be laughing their asses off around their Ebony tables, growing more confident everyday that people will never see what is right in front of them everyday.

The Right has descended into a batshit crazy loon swamp of unreality, where bizarre conspiracy theories, anti-democratic authoritarianism, coup attempts, blatant lies, and an embarrassing cult of personality are all a necessary preconditions to being part of a once but no-more serious ideological movement.

Yet in 2022, most voters are going to say “Give me some of that” after seeing what the Left has on offer.

It’s hard to over-state how genuinely bad and disconnected the Left has become. This is from a progressive who identifies five areas where the Left is destroying itself politically.

I disagree. The left is 100% accurate with their views.

— Country is racist
— Tech innovation is racist
— Traditional marriage and family are racist
— Gender is a social construct
— Police are evil and must be defunded
— Punishing criminals is racist
— BLM protests were mostly peaceful
— All Republicans are evil demons
— COVID19 happened naturally because of Trump
— Border security is overrated
— Afghanistan withdrawal was well timed and well executed
— Inflation is a right wing talking point and doesn’t exist

All points are factual. The Democratic Party is the Party for America.

Day care and longer leave like maternity and paternity. Higher EIC as well.
It didnt need to be explained. Most of their platform is redistribution. The rest is loss of liberty like how they try to grant themselves power that doesnt exist. Or infringing on the individual for the sake of the collective.
Evenflow is a dumbass.

The Right has descended into a batshit crazy loon swamp of unreality, where bizarre conspiracy theories, anti-democratic authoritarianism, coup attempts, blatant lies, and an embarrassing cult of personality are all a necessary preconditions to being part of a once but no-more serious ideological movement.

Yet in 2022, most voters are going to say “Give me some of that” after seeing what the Left has on offer.

It’s hard to over-state how genuinely bad and disconnected the Left has become. This is from a progressive who identifies five areas where the Left is destroying itself politically.

Where's Toro?

They can't destroy President Trump, indeed every thing the left does garners MORE support for President Trump.

They want to kill the unborn and the SC says not federally you wont.

They, the left that is, is trying to work on our mental capacity to tell us we're not in a recession and we all know that we are.

The J6 committee can't get the support and the viewers that it thought it would indeed Americans hate them and see them as liars and charlatans. and they hate Pelousy.

SC issued the latest ruling on carry/concealed carry and the left comes out immediately with the help of congress to pass the ill conceived red flag laws.... americans are buying guns, powder to make their own and they're not going to give up their guns.

The left has caused this shortage of fuel, food, everything and they think we don't know who is to blame. we know.

Forum List

Back