The Failure of Gun Control Comes Home

We need gun control, say the libs.
Look at the crime rate in France, say the libs.
It works over there, it'll work here, say the libs,

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Europe s Leading Rabbi Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns Washington Free Beacon

Wow, can you imagine if anyone had a gun and could shoot back? Instead of a slaughter it could have been a disaster! Pogo explained this to me. We don't know who the good guys and the bad guys are when someone is shooting people and shooting back just escalates the situation, or as he said it's pouring "gasoline" on it. Liberals are so smart. I never understand their arguments, it must just be on a higher plain and I just need to believe them.
Its the notion that victims are more righteous than heroes. This is a tenet of modern liberalism. A cop shot in the line of duty is honored for his sacrifice. A cop who avoids getting shot in the line of duty by killing his assailant first is a racist and a criminal.

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.

Wow, can you imagine if anyone had a gun and could shoot back? Instead of a slaughter it could have been a disaster! Pogo explained this to me. We don't know who the good guys and the bad guys are when someone is shooting people and shooting back just escalates the situation, or as he said it's pouring "gasoline" on it. Liberals are so smart. I never understand their arguments, it must just be on a higher plain and I just need to believe them.

They did have guns! How are you ignoring this?

As to your question, who was armed, I didn't read that in the op's post.

I know that but why are you ignoring that they DID have guns?

And it's irrelevant anyway. Having "guns" on both sides doesn't change that France has strict gun control laws and like the US that only effects the honest citizens and not the criminals. Having more honest citizens armed allows them to protect themselves more frequently and better defend themselves.

The OP said
The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

The good guys were armed...so it does matter a lot unless we arent talking about the OP anymore
The good guys were clearly not armed. Where did you get his absurd idea?

Why are you ignoring my answer to your question? If you don't like the answer then speak to what i said, don't ignore I responded and ask again as if I hadn't.

Oh my bad, no question mark...I thought that was a statement.

I heard that the first responders were armed but I cant find a link.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Why are you ignoring my answer to your question? If you don't like the answer then speak to what i said, don't ignore I responded and ask again as if I hadn't.

Oh my bad, no question mark...I thought that was a statement.

I heard that the first responders were armed but I cant find a link.

Fair enough. But even if the "first responders" were armed, that doesn't contradict the point that all gun control does is keep guns from honest citizens and people can't defend themselves.

So without gun control, terrorists in France wouldn't need to acquire AK-47's on the black market, they could just buy as many as they needed from Amazon,

no questions asked.

lol, yes that makes things better.

The only ones not armed were the good guys,

yeah Frances gun control is so ridiculous

that the first cops on the scene was unarmed

they had to retreat while the terrorists fled

The good guys? Are the police who were armed not "good guys"?

why dont you learn to make some fucking sense you moron

traditionally the cops are the good guys and the terrorists are the bad guys

You completely missed the point Einstein...Word is that the cops who were there WERE ARMED. So saying "If they were armed they coulda blah blah" makes no sense

So without gun control, terrorists in France wouldn't need to acquire AK-47's on the black market, they could just buy as many as they needed from Amazon,

no questions asked.

Actually the victims could buy guns through some channel or other. The criminals had no trouble getting guns, obviusly.

no questions asked.

Actually the victims could buy guns through some channel or other. The criminals had no trouble getting guns, obviusly.

well, pedophiles manage to molest children despite the law, I hardly see that as a good reason to repeal the laws.

You completely missed the point Einstein...Word is that the cops who were there WERE ARMED. So saying "If they were armed they coulda blah blah" makes no sense

the word is false then

the first ones there were unarmed and out gunned

they had to retreat

Unarmed Paris Police Officers Forced to Flee as Armed Terrorists Attack

During the January 7 terror attack on the Charlie Hebdo headquarters, several Paris police officers fled, unable to disarm the threat, because they themselves were unarmed and outgunned.

Breitbart News previously reported that “black-hooded-men” with Kalashnikovs entered the Charlie Hedbo headquarters and opened fire, killing 12 people–including those who were killed outside the building as the gunmen headed back to their car.

CBS News relayed reports from Britain’s Telegraph newspaper that the first two officers to arrive “were apparently unarmed” and “fled after seeing gunmen armed with automatic weapons and possibly a grenade launcher.”

Charlie Hebdo French police fled scene not armed

no questions asked.

well, pedophiles manage to molest children despite the law, I hardly see that as a good reason to repeal the laws.
Oy.
This has been explained but you're a slow learner. So we'll do it again.
Pedophilia is a malum in se. It is a bad activity all by itself. The purpose of the law against it is to punish people who engage in it. S econdarily it is to discourage the practice.
Buying firearms is a malum in prohibitum. There is nothing inherently bad about it. Laws against it are meant to discourage the activity.
See the difference, dipshit?

no questions asked.

Oy.
This has been explained but you're a slow learner. So we'll do it again.
Pedophilia is a malum in se. It is a bad activity all by itself. The purpose of the law against it is to punish people who engage in it. S econdarily it is to discourage the practice.
Buying firearms is a malum in prohibitum. There is nothing inherently bad about it. Laws against it are meant to discourage the activity.
See the difference, dipshit?

There is nothing inherently bad about a convicted gun crime felon being able to buy a gun, no questions asked?

There is nothing inherently bad about a convicted pedophile being allowed to take a job at a daycare center, no questions asked?

Really? Goddam you are setting new records for your own stupidity.

[
Hey moron, if gun control made people safer, Chicago would be the safest city in the USA and Mexico wouldn't have any gun deaths

Chicago's gun control law was voided by the Supreme Court, so in fairness, you don't really know if that's true or not do you?
It was voided like last year. Prior to that they had over 30 years of gun control. No, it's obvious. Gun control doesnt control guns. It controls law abiding citizens.

City gun laws are pretty limited when you can just go to the next city to buy a gun.
but its illegal to possess a gun in that city

so crooks disobey laws concerning possession

all those laws disarm those who follow the laws

Rabbi's logic completely fails. Even if we were to accept his projections that French cartoonists have the same firearm fetish he does, what he's been trying to say is that French law "prevented" them from carrying ---- yet the same French law did not prevent the murderers.

He wants to selectively apply his own logic ... it "prevents" these people, yet the same law does not "prevent" those people. In spite of the fact that for both groups it's the same law.

That's of course stipulating that French citizens are as gun-obsessed as he is and desire to walk around armed -- which is already a fallacy all by itself.

no questions asked.

Crooks and terrorists are going to get whatever weapons they need no matter what. That was the the lesson of Paris.

It would have made things better for the law abiding French citizen to be able to buy guns because none of the victims were able to defend themselves. They had to take what the terrorist dished out because the government did not allow them the right to provide for their own self defense.

It always bad news for the people when only the crooks and government have weapons because the people are at the mercy of the bad guys.

no questions asked.

Crooks and terrorists are going to get whatever weapons they need no matter what. That was the the lesson of Paris.

It would have made things better for the law abiding French citizen to be able to buy guns because none of the victims were able to defend themselves. They had to take what the terrorist dished out because the government did not allow them the right to provide for their own self defense.

It always bad news for the people when only the crooks and government have weapons because the people are at the mercy of the bad guys.

Exactly how does the law make French citizens "unable to provide for their own defense" yet the same law did not make the assailants "unable to provide their own offense"?

no questions asked.

Exactly how does the law make French citizens "unable to provide for their own defense" yet the same law did not make the assailants "unable to provide their own offense"?
Hey shit for brains

people intent on committing murder don't worry about the consequences of violating a gun law. people who obey even stupid gun laws are disarmed

no questions asked.

Hey shit for brains

people intent on committing murder don't worry about the consequences of violating a gun law. people who obey even stupid gun laws are disarmed

Not an answer, is it?

impatient.gif

Having it both ways: Priceless.

[

There is nothing inherently bad about a convicted gun crime felon being able to buy a gun, no questions asked?

There is nothing inherently bad about a convicted pedophile being allowed to take a job at a daycare center, no questions asked?

Really? Goddam you are setting new records for your own stupidity.

What is "inherently bad" is when an American citizen has to get permission from the government to enjoy a right guaranteed to them in the Bill of Rights.

There is nothing wrong with denying a convicted violent felon their rights. They forfeited the rights when they committed a crime.

However, it is wrong to make a citizen proves his innocence before he can enjoy the freedom guaranteed to him in the Bill of Rights.

The crime should be having a weapon when you don't suppose to have one. Not being convicted of a crime for the mere fact of owning a weapon, which is what gun control is all about.

If you weren't so stupid you would understand the difference.

no questions asked.

why do you people confuse actions which are clearly harmful (rape or murder) with actions which are not harmful per se (owning a firearm)

Forum List

Back