The Failure of Gun Control Comes Home

We need gun control, say the libs.
Look at the crime rate in France, say the libs.
It works over there, it'll work here, say the libs,

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Europe s Leading Rabbi Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns Washington Free Beacon
Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing things, human things often enough.
your idiocy is unlimited. if proper drug control worked-no one would get high

only morons think people willing to murder others can be stopped from getting guns
When there are no guns, or damn few, there will be no gun deaths, or damn few. I can live with that.

you morons never understand that all gun bans do is prevent honest people from having legal guns

it does nothing to prevent criminals from having illegal guns

I can't imagine how France would be better if guns were easier to obtain.
Tell that to the people who died unable to defend themselves.
Remind me how France's gun control laws stopped terrorists from getting banned weapons.

Get this through your thick head -- the French in general don't carry guns. They don't have the obsession you do. It's not because of whatever laws, it's because they don't feel a need for it. You know, like most of the fucking world. Therefore the people who died wouldn't have been able to "defend themselves" (read: intensify a bloodbath) because they wouldn't have been choosing to carry guns in the first place.

How many cartoonists, artists or writers to you know that walk around packing --- even here??

Quit projecting your perverse fetishes onto innocent people who want nothing to do with them. Sacre merde.
So your argument is that people would rather be helpless victims? You understand prior to 1930 or so probably anyone could own anything, right? The argument they have no tradition is simply absurd.

No dickbreath, my argument, again for the Illiterati, is that the people you're talking about don't share your sick-fuck fetish of walking around ready to blow people away. I know these people; I lived there. You're projecting your own sicko fantasies onto people who don't have them and then drawing a conclusion from your own ignorant strawman.
They have no desire for firearms in the first place. You just pulled that out of your ass.

ultimately , freedom loving americans are going to need to use guns to deal with the scum who want to turn America into another North Korea or other collectivist cesspool

that is why almost every gun banner is a leftwing cocksucker

Dafuck's that cops-and-robbers comic book fantasy got to do with my post?

Where the fuck did he say that?
Strawman much?
Your post you sure did say it, you claimed Brain never said most shootings are gang related.

You're about to be reported, asshole.
OOOh you're going to tell the teacher.

FUCK you.
men who support gun control tend to be pillow biters

?
Again, not knowing or caring what a "pillow biter" is, what's that got to do with me?

You drunk?

Tell that to the people who died unable to defend themselves.
Remind me how France's gun control laws stopped terrorists from getting banned weapons.

Get this through your thick head -- the French in general don't carry guns. They don't have the obsession you do. It's not because of whatever laws, it's because they don't feel a need for it. You know, like most of the fucking world. Therefore the people who died wouldn't have been able to "defend themselves" (read: intensify a bloodbath) because they wouldn't have been choosing to carry guns in the first place.

How many cartoonists, artists or writers to you know that walk around packing --- even here??

Quit projecting your perverse fetishes onto innocent people who want nothing to do with them. Sacre merde.
So your argument is that people would rather be helpless victims? You understand prior to 1930 or so probably anyone could own anything, right? The argument they have no tradition is simply absurd.

No dickbreath, my argument, again for the Illiterati, is that the people you're talking about don't share your sick-fuck fetish of walking around ready to blow people away. I know these people; I lived there. You're projecting your own sicko fantasies onto people who don't have them and then drawing a conclusion from your own ignorant strawman.
They have no desire for firearms in the first place. You just pulled that out of your ass.

ultimately , freedom loving americans are going to need to use guns to deal with the scum who want to turn America into another North Korea or other collectivist cesspool

that is why almost every gun banner is a leftwing cocksucker

Dafuck's that cops-and-robbers comic book fantasy got to do with my post?

Your post you sure did say it, you claimed Brain never said most shootings are gang related.

You're about to be reported, asshole.
OOOh you're going to tell the teacher.

FUCK you.
men who support gun control tend to be pillow biters

?
Again, not knowing or caring what a "pillow biter" is, what's that got to do with me?

You drunk?

you lobotomized you hysterical fairy?

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.

We have tens of thousands of gun deaths per year; they have dozens. Obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

If guns made a society safer, we should have zero deaths since we have the most guns; instead we have more deaths than any other developed nations.

Those are the facts...now back to the denial fest.
Hey moron, if gun control made people safer, Chicago would be the safest city in the USA and Mexico wouldn't have any gun deaths

What is happening is that people purchase the weapons in the suburbs and bring them into Chicago. Nationwide gun control is the winning position here; unless you like more dead Americans instead of less.

Nice one. Now let's see, the US has schools being shot up, federal buildings being bombed, theaters being shot up, and more. Your example is about the worst I have ever heard.

WE are NOT out to take all your guns. That's a fright tactic being used by your bunch. If an Australian type Law were to be passed in Congress, it would be Vetoed. If it was signed, the Supreme court would bounce it. SCOTUS already bounced it at the states level.

Now, try again. Your hate speech should be what is illegal.

We have tens of thousands of gun deaths per year; they have dozens. Obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

If guns made a society safer, we should have zero deaths since we have the most guns; instead we have more deaths than any other developed nations.

Hey moron, if gun control made people safer, Chicago would be the safest city in the USA and Mexico wouldn't have any gun deaths

What is happening is that people purchase the weapons in the suburbs and bring them into Chicago. Nationwide gun control is the winning position here; unless you like more dead Americans instead of less.
but that is already against the law

gun control is a losing argument nationally. why are the suburbs where you can own handguns legally so much safer than chicago where only criminals have handguns

Nice one. Now let's see, the US has schools being shot up, federal buildings being bombed, theaters being shot up, and more. Your example is about the worst I have ever heard.

WE are NOT out to take all your guns. That's a fright tactic being used by your bunch. If an Australian type Law were to be passed in Congress, it would be Vetoed. If it was signed, the Supreme court would bounce it. SCOTUS already bounced it at the states level.

you're a lying moron. its all about incrementally banning guns

if Australian gun laws were passed-it would have Sotomayor, Kagan, Ginsburg and Breyer supporting it

So you ADMIT most shootings are with unlawful guns used by criminals, yet you want to restrict lawful firearms from citizens that have never committed a crime?

I've not said that.
Read your quoted post you said most shootings are in gang related incidents are you now claim gang members are not criminals?

I haven't said I want to restrict guns...
You claimed that by restricting firearms and concealed and open carry we could drastically cut the numbers of murders and shootings. Then you admitted that in fact most shootings are gang members. Which is it?

No I haven't said that. I did however point out that France has a lot fewer shooting and lower homicide rate than us. So they aren't going to look at us as a model for what to do.
You admitted that most shootings are by gang members and now want to pretend otherwise. Remind us again what your point is if you do not want less firearms in the US.

Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing things, human things often enough.

only morons think people willing to murder others can be stopped from getting guns
When there are no guns, or damn few, there will be no gun deaths, or damn few. I can live with that.

you morons never understand that all gun bans do is prevent honest people from having legal guns

In my ban nobody who doesn't need a gun has one, and if you aren't in uniform and you have a gun, you're as good as dead, no questions asked.

In my ban nobody who doesn't need a gun has one, and if you aren't in uniform and you have a gun, you're as good as dead, no questions asked.

In your world you'd be shot within five minutes of passing such a law.

Nope, because in my world everyone was told we know who you are, and we do, so either turn in your guns or die? It's not complicated.

Nope, because in my world everyone was told we know who you are, and we do, so either turn in your guns or die? It's not complicated.

you need to stop buttchugging you stupid fairy. in your world you are sodomized by unicorns and given oral sex by DoDo birds.

lets stick to reality you silly twit
The reality is in the end I will get the guns just like the faggots can now marry, and there's a not a fucking you thing you can do about it.

you need to stop buttchugging you stupid fairy. in your world you are sodomized by unicorns and given oral sex by DoDo birds.

The reality is in the end I will get the guns just like the faggots can now marry, and there's a not a fucking you thing you can do about it.

yeah there is

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE FIREPOWER
AND YOU HAVE NOT

push comes to shove-you gun haters are gonna end up looking like swiss cheese

right now its funny watching fairies bray about men with guns taking away guns from other people

guys like you would soil your nylons if you were told you had to do your own dirty work meaning you'd have to break down the doors of gun owners and risk getting your tits shot off

yeah there is

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE FIREPOWER
AND YOU HAVE NOT

right now its funny watching fairies bray about men with guns taking away guns from other people

guys like you would soil your nylons if you were told you had to do your own dirty work meaning you'd have to break down the doors of gun owners and risk getting your tits shot off
You brought a gun to a drone fight. We have an orange Home Depot bucket to pick up what's left of you.. Sleep well little man.

yeah there is

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE FIREPOWER
AND YOU HAVE NOT

You brought a gun to a drone fight. We have an orange Home Depot bucket to pick up what's left of you.. Sleep well little man.

You watch too much TV. after you've been in a few gun fights let me know how you did

a song fits you

well come on man
if you think you can
I was a Green Beret in Viet Nam
no more of your fairy stories
cuz I got my other worries

So what is the maximum number of acceptable deaths from terrorism to you?

Considering that 600,000 Americans died in the our very own American Civil War and 420,000 Americans died in WWII, 16 is a pretty good role model, considering that terrorist attacks (and drones) are the new warfare. Which would you prefer?
How many casualties in terrorist incidents are acceptable to you?

I stand by my statement that most shootings are in gun free zones.
We have to differentiate "shootings" between run of the mill shootings pursuant to other crimes like drug dealing and mass shootings that make the news where the shooting itself is the purpose.
In the latter they are entirely or largely in gun free zones.
In the former,so what? They are committed by criminals who are prohibited under current law anyway.

So you want to focus on a very small part of shootings? The gun people will tell you they are only a very small percent of all shootings.
They are, numerically speaking.
But they constitute a tremendous amount of media coverage because they are heinous.
You do understand the distinction here, right?

I do understand the difference between a mass shooting and the typical shootings. If it's one of your loved ones or yourself dead I don't know it really matters though. I guess we are the mass shooting capital of the world.
Bingo. A deflection to emotion. It's all the Left has.
The two types of shootings vary significantly from each other. Therefore solutions will be different. Dickbreath.

Those are selective facts.
What they are doing right is having Frenchmen for citizens instead of inner city blacks and Hispanics, who account for most of the shootings. Certainly their laws have nothing to do with the incidence. Strip out shootings by black men between age 15 and 25 and our crime rate looks like France's.

France has riots in the capitol, kosher markets getting shot up, journalists getting massacred. Remind me how much worse off we are.
Of course libs are out to ban guns. It is a joke to say they arent. Look at NY and the recent laws there. Hell even the brain dead simps here maintain if there were no guns there would be no gun violence. Of course that's like saying if there were no drugs there would be no drug addiction. True but irrelevant.

Forum List

Back