The Failure of Gun Control Comes Home

I've not said that.
Read your quoted post you said most shootings are in gang related incidents are you now claim gang members are not criminals?

Where the fuck did he say that?
Strawman much?
Your post you sure did say it, you claimed Brain never said most shootings are gang related.

You're about to be reported, asshole.
Report me for what? For quoting you? Go ahead I quoted you and you know it.Post 51. You said it and now claim you did not.

:dig:

These:
I see you can not read. Not surprising coming from you . There I made it red for you can you see it now stupid?

are YOUR words -- not mine. And you attributed them to me, dishonest lying fuck.

Changing people's quotes around is most definitely against the rules here, as it should be.

Asshole.

I can't imagine how France would be better if guns were easier to obtain.
Tell that to the people who died unable to defend themselves.
Remind me how France's gun control laws stopped terrorists from getting banned weapons.

Get this through your thick head -- the French in general don't carry guns. They don't have the obsession you do. It's not because of whatever laws, it's because they don't feel a need for it. You know, like most of the fucking world. Therefore the people who died wouldn't have been able to "defend themselves" (read: intensify a bloodbath) because they wouldn't have been choosing to carry guns in the first place.

How many cartoonists, artists or writers to you know that walk around packing --- even here??

Quit projecting your perverse fetishes onto innocent people who want nothing to do with them. Sacre merde.
So your argument is that people would rather be helpless victims? You understand prior to 1930 or so probably anyone could own anything, right? The argument they have no tradition is simply absurd.

So you ADMIT most shootings are with unlawful guns used by criminals, yet you want to restrict lawful firearms from citizens that have never committed a crime?

I've not said that.
Read your quoted post you said most shootings are in gang related incidents are you now claim gang members are not criminals?

Strawman much?
Your post you sure did say it, you claimed Brain never said most shootings are gang related.

OOOh you're going to tell the teacher.

The operative verb being "seem to".
Nice try.

:bsflag:
OK. Most shootings happen in gun free zones. Aurora CO. VA Tech. Newtown CT. Many others. All in gun free zones.

Most shootings are gang related and don't occur in gun free zones.
So you ADMIT most shootings are with unlawful guns used by criminals, yet you want to restrict lawful firearms from citizens that have never committed a crime?

I've not said that.

I haven't said I want to restrict guns...

We need gun control, say the libs.
Look at the crime rate in France, say the libs.
It works over there, it'll work here, say the libs,

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Europe s Leading Rabbi Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns Washington Free Beacon

16 people dead in France for what they may refer to as their "9-11".

Do you really want to compare that to the real one? You know, 3000 dead. 2700 in NYC, Financial Center decimated, a big hole in the Pentagon from another plane and a plane down in Shanksville. Why? Because U.S. federal laws were lax and our guard was down under Dubya and Condi-fucking-idiot Rice, a couple of righties who are also war criminals.
So what is the maximum number of acceptable deaths from terrorism to you?

Considering that 600,000 Americans died in the our very own American Civil War and 420,000 Americans died in WWII, 16 is a pretty good role model, considering that terrorist attacks (and drones) are the new warfare. Which would you prefer?
How many casualties in terrorist incidents are acceptable to you?

I stand by my statement that most shootings are in gun free zones.
We have to differentiate "shootings" between run of the mill shootings pursuant to other crimes like drug dealing and mass shootings that make the news where the shooting itself is the purpose.
In the latter they are entirely or largely in gun free zones.
In the former,so what? They are committed by criminals who are prohibited under current law anyway.

So you want to focus on a very small part of shootings? The gun people will tell you they are only a very small percent of all shootings.

Remind me how France's gun control laws stopped terrorists from getting banned weapons.

Well it wasn't near as bad as Newtown. And they do have a lower homicide rate, so I don't think France is going to look to be more like us.

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.

The only ones not armed were the good guys,

yeah Frances gun control is so ridiculous

that the first cops on the scene was unarmed

they had to retreat while the terrorists fled

"Gun control" is neither our problem nor our solution.

Gun fetishism -- that's our problem.

TMW2014-02-26colorlarge-copy1.jpg
The sad thing is that numskulls like believe scenarios like the one in the comic actually happen.

OK. Most shootings happen in gun free zones. Aurora CO. VA Tech. Newtown CT. Many others. All in gun free zones.

I've not said that.

You claimed that by restricting firearms and concealed and open carry we could drastically cut the numbers of murders and shootings. Then you admitted that in fact most shootings are gang members. Which is it?

I've not said that.

You claimed that by restricting firearms and concealed and open carry we could drastically cut the numbers of murders and shootings. Then you admitted that in fact most shootings are gang members. Which is it?

No I haven't said that. I did however point out that France has a lot fewer shooting and lower homicide rate than us. So they aren't going to look at us as a model for what to do.

Do you really want to compare that to the real one? You know, 3000 dead. 2700 in NYC, Financial Center decimated, a big hole in the Pentagon from another plane and a plane down in Shanksville. Why? Because U.S. federal laws were lax and our guard was down under Dubya and Condi-fucking-idiot Rice, a couple of righties who are also war criminals.

Considering that 600,000 Americans died in the our very own American Civil War and 420,000 Americans died in WWII, 16 is a pretty good role model, considering that terrorist attacks (and drones) are the new warfare. Which would you prefer?

We have to differentiate "shootings" between run of the mill shootings pursuant to other crimes like drug dealing and mass shootings that make the news where the shooting itself is the purpose.
In the former,so what? They are committed by criminals who are prohibited under current law anyway.

So you want to focus on a very small part of shootings? The gun people will tell you they are only a very small percent of all shootings.
They are, numerically speaking.
But they constitute a tremendous amount of media coverage because they are heinous.
You do understand the distinction here, right?

They are, numerically speaking.
But they constitute a tremendous amount of media coverage because they are heinous.
You do understand the distinction here, right?

I do understand the difference between a mass shooting and the typical shootings. If it's one of your loved ones or yourself dead I don't know it really matters though. I guess we are the mass shooting capital of the world.

I've not said that.

Strawman much?

FUCK you.

Get this through your thick head -- the French in general don't carry guns. They don't have the obsession you do. It's not because of whatever laws, it's because they don't feel a need for it. You know, like most of the fucking world. Therefore the people who died wouldn't have been able to "defend themselves" (read: intensify a bloodbath) because they wouldn't have been choosing to carry guns in the first place.

How many cartoonists, artists or writers to you know that walk around packing --- even here??

Quit projecting your perverse fetishes onto innocent people who want nothing to do with them. Sacre merde.
So your argument is that people would rather be helpless victims? You understand prior to 1930 or so probably anyone could own anything, right? The argument they have no tradition is simply absurd.

No dickbreath, my argument, again for the Illiterati, is that the people you're talking about don't share your sick-fuck fetish of walking around ready to blow people away. I know these people; I lived there. You're projecting your own sicko fantasies onto people who don't have them and then drawing a conclusion from your own ignorant strawman.
They have no desire for firearms in the first place. You just pulled that out of your ass.

We have tens of thousands of gun deaths per year; they have dozens. Obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

If guns made a society safer, we should have zero deaths since we have the most guns; instead we have more deaths than any other developed nations.

Those are the facts...now back to the denial fest.

Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing things, human things often enough.
your idiocy is unlimited. if proper drug control worked-no one would get high

only morons think people willing to murder others can be stopped from getting guns

No dickbreath, my argument, again for the Illiterati, is that the people you're talking about don't share your sick-fuck fetish of walking around ready to blow people away. I know these people; I lived there. You're projecting your own sicko fantasies onto people who don't have them and then drawing a conclusion from your own ignorant strawman.
They have no desire for firearms in the first place. You just pulled that out of your ass.
ultimately , freedom loving americans are going to need to use guns to deal with the scum who want to turn America into another North Korea or other collectivist cesspool

that is why almost every gun banner is a leftwing cocksucker

We have tens of thousands of gun deaths per year; they have dozens. Obviously they are doing something right and we are doing something wrong.

If guns made a society safer, we should have zero deaths since we have the most guns; instead we have more deaths than any other developed nations.

Those are the facts...now back to the denial fest.
Hey moron, if gun control made people safer, Chicago would be the safest city in the USA and Mexico wouldn't have any gun deaths

Had proper gun control been in place they would have needed to use a bat or a knife. And no, we have no plans to ban bats or knives, since they are dual-purpose, to say the least, while a gun is only for killing things, human things often enough.
your idiocy is unlimited. if proper drug control worked-no one would get high

only morons think people willing to murder others can be stopped from getting guns
When there are no guns, or damn few, there will be no gun deaths, or damn few. I can live with that.

Strawman much?

FUCK you.
men who support gun control tend to be pillow biters

Forum List

Back