The Failure of Gun Control Comes Home

In my ban nobody who doesn't need a gun has one, and if you aren't in uniform and you have a gun, you're as good as dead, no questions asked.

In your world you'd be shot within five minutes of passing such a law.
Nope, because in my world everyone was told we know who you are, and we do, so either turn in your guns or die? It's not complicated.

you need to stop buttchugging you stupid fairy. in your world you are sodomized by unicorns and given oral sex by DoDo birds.

lets stick to reality you silly twit
The reality is in the end I will get the guns just like the faggots can now marry, and there's a not a fucking you thing you can do about it.

yeah there is

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE FIREPOWER
AND YOU HAVE NOT

push comes to shove-you gun haters are gonna end up looking like swiss cheese

right now its funny watching fairies bray about men with guns taking away guns from other people

guys like you would soil your nylons if you were told you had to do your own dirty work meaning you'd have to break down the doors of gun owners and risk getting your tits shot off
A perfect example of the mindset of the pro-gun people. Very enlightening. True colors.

Looking at some of the posts above ...

Unlike some here in the US, the French are not terrified of leaving their home without a gun.
I'll bet a bunch of them are givign that one second thoughts now. I know they are.

Yes they are for sure thinking they need to flood the country with more guns like us so they have shootings daily.

In your world you'd be shot within five minutes of passing such a law.
Nope, because in my world everyone was told we know who you are, and we do, so either turn in your guns or die? It's not complicated.

you need to stop buttchugging you stupid fairy. in your world you are sodomized by unicorns and given oral sex by DoDo birds.

The reality is in the end I will get the guns just like the faggots can now marry, and there's a not a fucking you thing you can do about it.

yeah there is

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE FIREPOWER
AND YOU HAVE NOT

right now its funny watching fairies bray about men with guns taking away guns from other people

guys like you would soil your nylons if you were told you had to do your own dirty work meaning you'd have to break down the doors of gun owners and risk getting your tits shot off
A perfect example of the mindset of the pro-gun people. Very enlightening. True colors.

we tend to be honest

you gun haters should try it sometime rather than pretending you are trying to stop criminals

Unlike some here in the US, the French are not terrified of leaving their home without a gun.
I'll bet a bunch of them are givign that one second thoughts now. I know they are.

Yes they are for sure thinking they need to flood the country with more guns like us so they have shootings daily.

why not-more guns less crime

good people shooting criminals is GOOD

good people shooting criminals is GOOD

Well they have a much lower homicide rate than us and far fewer mass shootings. Pretty sure they would rather keep it that way than change to be more like us. But I'm just guessing.

gun hater logic

1) people who don't obey laws against robbery and murder and aren't deterred by the threat of 20-life in prison will be deterred from getting a gun over the threat of a couple years in prison

2) people who have never violated substantive criminal law, need other laws targeting them to stop them from doing the harm with weapons they have never committed while owing guns

Absurd.

right you are-its absurd to think that people who commit felonies are more likely to be disarmed by gun bans than honest people who conscientiously follow the laws

Correct.

.... and??
Actually, the less guns there are in circulation, the less likely criminals have access to guns. In countries where there are strict gun laws, the criminals also have less guns.

yeah there is

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE FIREPOWER
AND YOU HAVE NOT

we tend to be honest

you gun haters should try it sometime rather than pretending you are trying to stop criminals
Pretty funny. So, because you sit around and dream about blowing people away and turning them into Swiss cheese, you think others do too, particularly liberals and anti-gun people? People who have ugly minds, like you, often think everyone is the same; sorry, but it isn't true.

gun hater logic

1) people who don't obey laws against robbery and murder and aren't deterred by the threat of 20-life in prison will be deterred from getting a gun over the threat of a couple years in prison

2) people who have never violated substantive criminal law, need other laws targeting them to stop them from doing the harm with weapons they have never committed while owing guns

Absurd.

right you are-its absurd to think that people who commit felonies are more likely to be disarmed by gun bans than honest people who conscientiously follow the laws

Correct.

.... and??
Actually, the less guns there are in circulation, the less likely criminals have access to guns. In countries where there are strict gun laws, the criminals also have less guns.
Thats nonsense. That's utter nonsense.
There will be fewer guns among law abiding people and more guns among criminals. In any case law abiding citizens will have zero ability to resist criminals, even those armed with knives or machetes.

gun hater logic

Absurd.

Correct.

.... and??
Except that gun control laws do not change homicide rates at all. They certainly do not bring down other crime rates as well.

This is the case over and over and over again everywhere gun control is tried. It simply does not pan out.

gun hater logic

Absurd.

Correct.

.... and??
Except that gun control laws do not change homicide rates at all. They certainly do not bring down other crime rates as well.

This is the case over and over and over again everywhere gun control is tried. It simply does not pan out.

Credible :link:

yeah there is

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE FIREPOWER
AND YOU HAVE NOT

we tend to be honest

Pretty funny. So, because you sit around and dream about blowing people away and turning them into Swiss cheese, you think others do too, particularly liberals and anti-gun people? People who have ugly minds, like you, often think everyone is the same; sorry, but it isn't true.

you have a fucked up imagination

gun hater logic

Absurd.

Correct.

.... and??

gun control only takes guns away from honest people-which of course is what you scumbags want

We need gun control, say the libs.
Look at the crime rate in France, say the libs.
It works over there, it'll work here, say the libs,

In one or two days all of that has been wiped away. The Muslim assholes who attacked Charlie Hebdo and the kosher grocery were armed with RPGs, AKs, and other goodies, generally not even available in this country, much less to the average Frenchman. The only ones not armed were the good guys, a/k/a the victims of their attacks.

At least now some Jews are getting hte idea that being defenseless and dependent on how fast police can react is a recipe for more dead Jews.
Europe s Leading Rabbi Jews Must Begin Carrying Guns Washington Free Beacon

Yep.

:clap:

Assumes facts not in evidence.

we took judicial notice of both facts

defendants appearing in MY Courtroom should be prepared before addressing the Court

Thank you for tacitly admitting that you cannot defend your claim.
I cannot help it if you are ignorant of basic facts

so you deny that there are more legally owned guns in the USA now than 20 years ago

and so you deny that gun crime has been going down?

If so, you are too stupid to argue gun issues with me or most other informed posters

defendants appearing in MY Courtroom should be prepared before addressing the Court

so you deny that there are more legally owned guns in the USA now than 20 years ago

If so, you are too stupid to argue gun issues with me or most other informed posters

Onus was, and still is, on you to provide credible links substantiating your claims.

Resorting to ad homs exposes your lack of substance amongst your other shortcomings.

Onus was, and still is, on you to provide credible links substantiating your claims.

Resorting to ad homs exposes your lack of substance amongst your other shortcomings.
no it isn't

you are just trying to evade reality

or you are too stupid to counter common knowledge

either way, you are a moron

no it isn't

you are just trying to evade reality

or you are too stupid to counter common knowledge

either way, you are a moron

So now you are reduced to calling it "common knowledge" because you can't find a single credible website to support your claim?

:lmao:

Your use of vulgarities is an admission of failure on your part. You have disqualified yourself from any further meaningful participation on this topic. Have a nice day.

Forum List

Back