The false dichotomy of Islam and Judaism

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
This is primarily addressed to people who aren't Muslim or Jewish, no matter what your beliefs. Of course Muslims and Jews can also read this if they want and are prepared for this message.

Basically in the world today we are presented with this false choice, if you will, between Islam and Jews. And this is really confusing the matter.

People believe:
1) you support the Jews and Israel all the time, or
2) you support the Muslims against Israel and America all the time

People's beliefs on this matter are so intense that it flies them into a rage, and has affected the politics of the entire world. This makes no sense to me at all. I fail to see what incentive everybody has in this game. Supporting Jews comes with its own price tag and consequences, as does supporting Muslims. We can go into this later.

You are much better off being proud of your own religious background (and of course, racial, national background, etc.), then getting involved in this. And yes, we should speak out against those who are trying to use us as pawns in this battle. Let the Muslims and Jews fight this out.

This is primarily addressed to people who aren't Muslim or Jewish, no matter what your beliefs. Of course Muslims and Jews can also read this if they want and are prepared for this message.

Basically in the world today we are presented with this false choice, if you will, between Islam and Jews. And this is really confusing the matter.

People believe:
1) you support the Jews and Israel all the time, or
2) you support the Muslims against Israel and America all the time

People's beliefs on this matter are so intense that it flies them into a rage, and has affected the politics of the entire world. This makes no sense to me at all. I fail to see what incentive everybody has in this game. Supporting Jews comes with its own price tag and consequences, as does supporting Muslims. We can go into this later.

You are much better off being proud of your own religious background (and of course, racial, national background, etc.), then getting involved in this. And yes, we should speak out against those who are trying to use us as pawns in this battle. Let the Muslims and Jews fight this out.

If we let the Muslims and the Jews fight this out, there would not be a single Muslim left within 500 miles of any direction from Jerusalem. Israel has exorcised unprecedented forbearance and long-suffering with the inexcusable aggression of Islam. What other nations have put up with being attacked by its neighbors for 100 continuous years?

All it takes for evil to exist is for good men to do nothing. You need to make some distinctions.

Forum List

Back