The far-right loses it over Trump indictment

In the Biden Crime Family, Merrick Garland is Joe's personal hit man. He also happens to be the head of the US Department of Justice.
Bring it to a Republican Court of Law and then do not cry that the Republican Judge dismisses all of these allegations because of lack of evidence.

Oh, wait. There IS a LACK OF EVIDENCE on the Biden Family. Totally.

How about actually caring for the rule of law of the country you say you are a citizen of?

Too funny...these guy make a living out of wildly ranting about whatever..weaving in dog whistles and conspiracy--while the faithful eat it up:

A great many of them realize their own criminal culpability (are you listening Hawley, MTG, Grassley?)
So their responses are not unexpected.
They're waiting for their own next shoe to drop.

Biden weaponized the DoJ.

I'm not a Trump fan but this is obvious.

Like Ears weaponized the IRS. Do you people really think we don't notice
Never happened
Yes you are
Never happened

It seems you MAGADUMIANS notice lots of things that never happened.

This is probably the most brazen and open demonstration of corruption at the highest levels in US history. They are so bold that they no longer even attempt to cover it up.
Yes and that's why Trump was indicted.

Our citizens loss of freedom is a good reason for losing it. This is a dark day for freedom.
Voters are being suppressed from voting. That is a loss of Freedom.

Women are being told they have no control, idependence over their bodies. That is a loss of Freedom.

Books are being banned. That is a loss of Freedom.

Your alleged loss of freedom is a made up one started by those who want people like yourself to believe that your religious freedoms and others are being taken away, when they are actually NOT.

One truly should know the meaning of the word Freedom, when it comes to Human Rights, the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the US, and not bandy the word around because then the word Freedom becomes meaningless.

And if you are trying to turn the word Freedom into a useless word, sorry, it is not going to work. It is not working.

A Trump indictment would permanently divide the country. This would be a dangerous precedent.

The problem is that Trump
There is nothing funny about watching the Democrats destroy the rule of law in their obsession to GET TRUMP.

There is a lot funny. First Trump and his supporters sound like Jon Lovitz character from Saturday Night Live. Tommy Flanagan, of the Pathological Liars Anonymous group.

Let’s review. First the claim was there were no more classified documents. Then the claim was the FBI planted the documents. Then there were documents, but Trump was allowed to have them as part of his former President Status. Why we heard endlessly how the Secret Service had secured the documents. There was a deadbolt and a padlock. And a camera. Yeah. A camera. It recorded the door to the room constantly. That’s the ticket.

Then we heard how there were documents. But that Trump had, with a thought, declassified them. That’s it. He declassified them.

When announcing his indictment Trump again went with his Tommy Flanagan imitation. He went with the Hoax claim. The boxes were planted by the FBI.

It is funny. It’s a reminder of when this sort of behavior was found on skit comedy shows, not the news.

Biden weaponized the DoJ.

I'm not a Trump fan but this is obvious.

Like Ears weaponized the IRS. Do you people really think we don't notice
"I'm not a Trump fan but.."

Whenever you see someone start their sentence out with that...it is about to be followed by some bullshit that only a Trump fan will say.....

Get use to hearing that from many of these fair-weather Trump fans who are slowly starting their sycophant two-step.....

You will recognize this move because these people had to do that same two-step when they were trying to pretend they weren't Bush fans.....

Trump indictment thread no# 12,336, lol
How many threads do you think there would have been if Hunter's laptop got indicted??

Because last I checked, his laptop ain't even close to being indicted and I bet there are easily 73,277 threads about it anyway ....mostly about Hunter's dick...which is even more pathetic

Too funny...these guy make a living out of wildly ranting about whatever..weaving in dog whistles and conspiracy--while the faithful eat it up:

While a number of Republican lawmakers rushed to comment on their disgust over the indictment of former President Donald Trump for his mishandling of classified documents, the far-right took a different route, diving into the deep end of hyperbole without a flotation device.
Male supremacist and racist Michael Cernovich was desperately triggered by the news, saying that it was like "the JFK assassination all over again." He later explained that it was the "deep state" that killed JFK and they did it with bullets. The Justice Department is doing it in the case with the law.

White nationalist Stephen Miller appeared on the Fox network to say that the most important thing that must take place is that every Republican must rally around the former president. It's not know yet how opponents of Trump's in the 2024 race will respond to that.

Donald Trump's lawyer Alina Habba, who once referred to the New York attorney general as a "Black b---h," and would use the N-word regularly, also appeared on the Fox network. Speaking to Jesse Watters, she explained, "I'm embarrassed to be a lawyer at this moment. Honestly, I'm ashamed to be a lawyer."
Her comments come fewer than five months after she and Trump were forced to pay nearly $938,000 in penalties for a "frivolous lawsuit" against Hillary Clinton and 30 other defendants. The judge in the case said the lawsuits were "drafted to advance a political narrative" and should "never have been brought."

Fox host Mark Levin ranted that the tens of millions of Trump supporters still exist. "You have crossed the Rubicon twice, which has never been done, and we will never forgive you. Never ever!"
The comment prompted MSNBC host Chris Hayes to correct that the Rubicon is all one river. "So that would mean you...crossed back over it in retreat?"

Keep up the excellent campaigning for Trump, every post you make with every silly charge just adds points to his polls and gets him more votes.
Keep up the great work!

Keep up the excellent campaigning for Trump, every post you make with every silly charge just adds points to his polls and gets him more votes.
Keep up the great work!
Yall said that last time...and then lost......

Do you think storming the Capitol again will help?

Oh hey, here is good ideal....you can storm the FBI or DOJ and stuff??

Just don't take the McVeigh route....I know how you right-wingers loved his approach and all....but don't do it...

Voters are being suppressed from voting. That is a loss of Freedom.

Women are being told they have no control, idependence over their bodies. That is a loss of Freedom.

Books are being banned. That is a loss of Freedom.

Your alleged loss of freedom is a made up one started by those who want people like yourself to believe that your religious freedoms and others are being taken away, when they are actually NOT.

One truly should know the meaning of the word Freedom, when it comes to Human Rights, the Constitution and the Rule of Law of the US, and not bandy the word around because then the word Freedom becomes meaningless.

And if you are trying to turn the word Freedom into a useless word, sorry, it is not going to work. It is not working.
So you're one of those elitists that think Blacks are too stupid to get an ID or drive a car? And who is banning books except for the woke? And women still have the same ability to kill their babies that they've had for years, except for the late term- partial birth abortions, that are so popular with todays baby killers. I do know that internet censorship deprives conservatives from sharing their opinions. I know that people were forced to contaminate their bodies with vaccines, I know that our second amendment is under attack by Democrats. I know that the equal protection clause has been trampled on by Democrats. I know we have selective law enforcement, much like they have in Russia and Red China. I know our president has turned his back on his responsibility to keep our country safe and secure. He has abandoned the American people on our border and by pushing an anti police narrative. We know the Democrat's stranglehold on education has raised levels of indoctrination levels while lowering traditional education quality to POOR. I could go on but I think we can all see that one party rule by Democrats, is on the verge of destroying this country.

So you're one of those elitists that think Blacks are too stupid to get an ID or drive a car? And who is banning books except for the woke? And women still have the same ability to kill their babies that they've had for years, except for the late term- partial birth abortions, that are so popular with todays baby killers. I do know that internet censorship deprives conservatives from sharing their opinions. I know that people were forced to contaminate their bodies with vaccines, I know that our second amendment is under attack by Democrats. I know that the equal protection clause has been trampled on by Democrats. I know we have selective law enforcement, much like they have in Russia and Red China. I know our president has turned his back on his responsibility to keep our country safe and secure. He has abandoned the American people on our border and by pushing an anti police narrative. We know the Democrat's stranglehold on education has raised levels of indoctrination levels while lowering traditional education quality to POOR. I could go on but I think we can all see that one party rule by Democrats, is on the verge of destroying this country.
Stupid are you to write such a stupid post.

You know nothing but to write lies about what goes on in the US in order to incite dummer people than yourself.

November 2024 you are going to find out how stupid the voters really are.

Forum List

Back