The far-right loses it over Trump indictment

I didn't say that. Wow you're stupid.

Oh but those folks are definitely ALLOWED to be angry at the injustice of it all. That anger is justified. Seeing all our institutions burnt to the ground--figuratively for now? Shut up, Karen.

No.

How bout that?

Oh but those folks are definitely ALLOWED to be angry at the injustice of it all. That anger is justified.
Who said anger isn't allowed? Of course it's allowed. They're allowed to be angry over a cop killing a black man. And you're allowed to be angry, ALL THE TIME, because Trump keeps getting himself in legal trouble.

Wow, you really are stupid.

Who said anger isn't allowed? Of course it's allowed. They're allowed to be angry over a cop killing a black man. And you're allowed to be angry, ALL THE TIME, because Trump keeps getting himself in legal trouble.

Wow, you really are stupid.

You know I'm not stupid, you know people are not buying this. Keep stuffing your face with empty carbs, it's probably more productive for you than trying to have an intelligent conversation.

You know I'm not stupid, you know people are not buying this. Keep stuffing your face with empty carbs, it's probably more productive for you than trying to have an intelligent conversation.
Clearly you are stupid if you're arguing whether anger is allowed or not. Because that's really dumb. You get really dumb when you're emotional.

Karen fits nicely. The constant screeching and whining.

BULLDOG already referenced menstrual cycles since I'm a woman. This is what liberals do, and who they are. It is how I have been treated by liberal men in all forums, everywhere, and other women report the same.

IOW, dogs

BULLDOG already referenced menstrual cycles since I'm a woman. This is what liberals do, and who they are. It is how I have been treated by liberal men in all forums, everywhere, and other women report the same.

IOW, dogs

when-harry-met-sally-tissue.gif

LoL, they can support whatever they want. It's not happening. People said the same thing in 2016.

"It's not happening" is always the phrase of dull people with no imagination.

It's what they always say. Then: the Fall of Rome, Pompeii, gas chambers, all of it.

I can't educate all the dullards here. Geez.

One in five Americans NOW support a national split. 66 MILLION Americans. Believe me, this didn't help. Which is why liberals are nervously defending this debacle on Twitter.

Yep. 20% That's a smaller percentage than the MAGAs. Seems the idea of secession is even too crazy for lots of crazy MAGAs. That's pretty crazy.

Forum List

Back