The farce that is Darrell Issa

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
The farce that is Darrell Issa - Salon.com

The only thing that makes Rep. Darrell Issa remotely qualified to chair the House Oversight Committee is his personal familiarity with the investigative process – on the receiving end.

Darrell Issa Makes Life Difficult for Obama : The New Yorker

Darrell Issa, the congressman about to make life more difficult for President Obama, has had some troubles of his own.

There's good reason why Issa is called the Inspector Clouseau of the GObP except that the fictional Clouseau accidentally gets things right. Issa never does. He lies and then tries to make the facts go away.

I dare any rw to post PROOF that either of these two links is incorrect.

LOL

Democrats love to hate the silly, camera-chasing Issa, who came to power in 2011 promising to put the White House under generalized investigation. But now even some Republicans are happy to criticize Issa too. It’s easy for them to denounce his calling Jay Carney a “paid liar,” as well as his evidence-free claim that the IRS mess was directed from Washington D.C., while they continue to participate in smearing the White House with non-scandals themselves, nonetheless.

Issa is an embarrassment to all of Congress.

Both you and hazeldouche both post on this around the same time.

I guess your marching orders from the nimrods at the DNC arrived at the same time.

Democrats love to hate the silly, camera-chasing Issa, who came to power in 2011 promising to put the White House under generalized investigation. But now even some Republicans are happy to criticize Issa too. It’s easy for them to denounce his calling Jay Carney a “paid liar,” as well as his evidence-free claim that the IRS mess was directed from Washington D.C., while they continue to participate in smearing the White House with non-scandals themselves, nonetheless.

Issa is an embarrassment to all of Congress.

i cant believe it.....i actually agree with you Dudley.....Issa is an Asshole....thats for sure....

Pick the target, freeze it and SMEAR IT...

Progressives and their useful tools in action...Salon doesn't care about the people in these investigations...

but when do they care..party is more important and covering for this administration

Salon should be shunned if you want something more than hate..

Last edited:

The only thing that makes Rep. Darrell Issa remotely qualified to chair the House Oversight Committee is his personal familiarity with the investigative process – on the receiving end.

Darrell Issa, the congressman about to make life more difficult for President Obama, has had some troubles of his own.
There's good reason why Issa is called the Inspector Clouseau of the GObP except that the fictional Clouseau accidentally gets things right. Issa never does. He lies and then tries to make the facts go away.

LOL

Incorrect or not, he's still the Chairman of the Oversight Committee.
Suck it.

The IRS still has to answer to him.
There was wrong-doing.
The President called it an outrage.
The IRS admitted to it when they apologized.
People have been replaced and promoted....er, I mean Suspended over it.

You can attack the source or, in this case, the accuser but it doesn't change the FACT that the IRS over-stepped its bounds

:eusa_hand:

LOL

Suck it.

There was wrong-doing.

You can attack the source or, in this case, the accuser but it doesn't change the FACT that the IRS over-stepped its bounds

This is the standard for the Democrat party and their SHEEP...sad to see

LOL

Suck it.

There was wrong-doing.

This is the standard for the Democrat party and their SHEEP...sad to see
Pathetically so
:(

LOL

Suck it.

There was wrong-doing.

If you can stop humping StupidSteph's leg for a moment ...

The FACT is the IRS has been using its power against left AND right leaning organizations as well as right and left individuals. The IRS needs to be brought to its knees, dismantled and rebuilt with about one-tenth of its current powers.

That's not going to happen because the silly twit, Issa, has only one goal - get Obama.

The IRS will get away with everything they've done and will be right back at it when Issa has failed to find anything on the president.

Issa is a known criminal and should be brought up on charges again. Won't happen though because rw's LOVE that he's a useless pile of shit who works fewer than 125 days a year for more than $200K.

And, lest we forget, Issa is another scum pub who has no problem with the tax payers paying for his ObamaCare but doesn't want us to have the same coverage.

LOL

Suck it.

There was wrong-doing.

If you can stop humping StupidSteph's leg for a moment ...

The FACT is the IRS has been using its power against left AND right leaning organizations as well as right and left individuals. The IRS needs to be brought to its knees, dismantled and rebuilt with about one-tenth of its current powers.

That's not going to happen because the silly twit, Issa, has only one goal - get Obama.

The IRS will get away with everything they've done and will be right back at it when Issa has failed to find anything on the president.

Issa is a known criminal and should be brought up on charges again. Won't happen though because rw's LOVE that he's a useless pile of shit who works fewer than 125 days a year for more than $200K.

And, lest we forget, Issa is another scum pub who has no problem with the tax payers paying for his ObamaCare but doesn't want us to have the same coverage.

Now THAT we can agree on
:thup:

Diverting towards Issa's alleged record does nothing to accomplish that goal, however

Forum List

Back