The Fat Lady Is Steping Up To the Mic

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
For all intents and purposes, it is finished. Rubio is trailing in Florida. If Ted was to win Texas, he will win nothing else of any consequence. Clinton is trashing Sanders. Trump is beating Clinton. Most talking heads say it will be over by March 15th. I say it will be over by Tuesday. The figures are out there. The General Election is set. Trump vs. Clinton. Trump will win.

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Election 2016 Presidential Polls

For all intents and purposes, it is finished. Rubio is trailing in Florida. If Ted was to win Texas, he will win nothing else of any consequence. Clinton is trashing Sanders. Trump is beating Clinton. Most talking heads say it will be over by March 15th. I say it will be over by Tuesday. The figures are out there. The General Election is set. Trump vs. Clinton. Trump will win.

Yep!

And then the fat lady will have sung, or at least shouted as she does.

except Clinton is NOT trashing Sanders, the DNC is disregarding the voters and setting Hillary up for what was promised to her if she let obama win in 08.

I'm going ahead on the Saturday before Super Tuesday and calling the race. Trump vs. Clinton in the General unless something happens with Hillary and the investigations derails her from running in the General.

Hillary will be the Dim nominee, although the media tries hard to create as much drama as possible between her and Sanders, there has never been any doubt to the eventual outcome.

I'm going ahead on the Saturday before Super Tuesday and calling the race. Trump vs. Clinton in the General unless something happens with Hillary and the investigations derails her from running in the General.
You must be a genius.

Forum List

Back