The FBI has rounded up almost 250 from the violent MAGA-Mob

Those people being rounded up told on themselves on social media because they all want to be stars.

They should probably be rounding up the Antifa and BLM mobs that threatening to burn down DC.

Not a bunch of Trump protesters.
You need to report them like people are gladly reporting the domestic terrorists who stormed the Capitol.

Well dumbass, they are all over the news. You think the FBI doesn't watch the news or get reports of what Antifa and BLM are saying??

I'd say they do. Lets just see if the mighty FBI does anything.
Did they invade the Capitol and try to overthrow the government?

Here are the latest idiots to bite the dust. It is especially fun when they're stupid enough to out themselves. :)

The Proud Sissies leader is probably BEGGING to stay in jail. When he gets out, some gun and drug dealers will be looking to have a word with him.

They should probably be rounding up the Antifa and BLM mobs that threatening to burn down DC.

Not a bunch of Trump protesters.
You need to report them like people are gladly reporting the domestic terrorists who stormed the Capitol.
Like these people?
5941D8AF-2816-4DA1-9270-B12F6634EE7B.jpeg

After Biden's Feds round up the usual suspects when are they going to come for you?

Presumably when I decide to break into the capital and overturn an election.
You think the Feds can arrest you for "deciding" to break into the capital? Should you be arrested for joining a demonstration that turned violent? Arresting mothers for possession of a bullhorn is easy. Apparently Banks that issue credit cards are "cooperating" with Biden's gestapo by furnishing records of credit card purchases by alleged republicans in the area of the demonstration. We are back in the era of the democrat party's HUAC of the 50's except the commies are in charge this time.

Should you be arrested for joining a demonstration that turned violent?
Uh... the violence isn't the only law they were breaking. Go try it. Go smash a window to the Capitol and crawl through it. Or break down the doors and go inside. Take some friends. Report back.

Here are the latest idiots to bite the dust. It is especially fun when they're stupid enough to out themselves. :)

The FBI is now the equivalent of any Banana Republic's secret police. Or Stalin's or Hitler's.

Uh... the violence isn't the only law they were breaking. Go try it. Go smash a window to the Capitol and crawl through it. Or break down the doors and go inside. Take some friends. Report back.

I support EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. By now TENS OF THOUSANDS of people should have been ROUNDED UP for crime during the riots staged by BLM

I support EQUAL JUSTICE UNDER THE LAW. By now TENS OF THOUSANDS of people should have been ROUNDED UP for crime during the riots staged by BLM
Uh... that happened. Pick up a newspaper.

People did that all last summer and none were charged with a thing. If they were the DA refused to prosecute. A real dumb thing you said, but totally expected.

I have picked up lots of newspapers-----it did not happen. In my town there is a MORITORIUM on arrests -----(the excuse being that the prisons are over-crowded-----the fact being that there is a drive to IMPROVE the prison stats)

I have picked up lots of newspapers-----it did not happen. In my town there is a MORITORIUM on arrests -----(the excuse being that the prisons are over-crowded-----the fact being that there is a drive to IMPROVE the prison stats)

same as smashing MACY's window-----isn't it?
How about the window to the bedroom of your kid?

Forum List

Back