The FBI has rounded up almost 250 from the violent MAGA-Mob

Ray, you are not a stupid man - -
And as such, need not need prescribe to stupid conspiracy theories.
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

I wrote nothing conspiratorial. The bogus claim was Trump's speech incited the riot, correct? According to your article, people were coming there specifically for that reason. Trump's speech had nothing to do with it.
Dump invited them there to hear his speech. He even promised it would get "wild".

Good stuff. Keep hunting these crazed fuckers down like the ferals they are.

At the current clip, I'm betting they haul in at least 500 of these violent, democracy-hating fucktards.
America will be a better, safer place.
I had read that there were 850 that they were trying to find with about 150 being the planners and organizers of the actual breach
"Planners and organizers". IOW, not related to TRUMP!'s speech.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

I wrote nothing conspiratorial. The bogus claim was Trump's speech incited the riot, correct? According to your article, people were coming there specifically for that reason. Trump's speech had nothing to do with it.
Dump invited them there to hear his speech. He even promised it would get "wild".

"wild" ----like the "WILD NEW YEAR'S BASH at the local church ?

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

And he really riled them up by telling them to protest peacefully. Wow.

"Planners and organizers".IOW, not related to TRUMP!'s speech.
So? Is ONLY ONE of those "planners and organizers" guilty, then? Or can more than one person be guilty of that, and of incitement?
It's going to be hard to convict TRUMP! of inciting a riot when it was planned and organized by other people and he specifically told rally attenders to protest peacefully. Of course, that's why the impeachment was such a rush job. They didn't want to leave any time for actual facts to come out, just ramp up the emotions as much as possible.

It's going to be hard to convict TRUMP! of inciting a riot when it was planned and organized by other people and he specifically told rally attenders to protest peacefully.
I don't disagree. But the world.knows what he did was deplorable. And nobody thinks it was just the one speech. The people he was messaging to got the message, loud and clear. And he was hoping they would.

How is this: everyone that was within 20 feet of Trump as he watched the riot on TV gets to swear in and be questioned in Congress. Let's see.if a pattern emerges. I think one would.

It's going to be hard to convict TRUMP! of inciting a riot when it was planned and organized by other people and he specifically told rally attenders to protest peacefully.
I don't disagree. But the world.knows what he did was deplorable. And nobody thinks it was just the one speech. The people he was messaging to got the message, loud and clear. And he was hoping they would.

How is this: everyone that was within 20 feet of Trump as he watched the riot on TV gets to swear in and be questioned in Congress. Let's see.if a pattern emerges. I think one would.
But therein lies the rub and what is very difficult to prove, intent. I firmly believe that it was a deliberate choice to allow no fact checking, no fact gathering, no debate and no deliberation on the impeachment. They're hoping for an emotional conviction, not a rational, legal one.

Doesn't it feel Democrats are "milking" the WWE riot? That to makes me feel it was staged complete with clowns in costume.

Last edited:
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

That is not at all what Don the Con did, but you get two KayLeigh Spin Stars out of three for that beauty!
:clap2:

I firmly believe that it was a deliberate choice to allow no fact checking, no fact gathering, no debate and no deliberation on the impeachment. They're hoping for an emotional conviction, not a rational, legal one.
None of that excuses Trump's behavior on live TV for months. Either you examine his behavior and believe he was inciting, or you do not. Again: SURE would like to see some sworn statements by the people around him right after the speech. He promised he would walk with his marchers. Minutes later -- and immediately when his speech ends-- he retreats immediately to a television instead. Curious. Oh to have been in that room watching him watch it.

Last edited:
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

"wild" ----like the "WILD NEW YEAR'S BASH at the local church ?

Evidence is cumulative. Don’t play dumb

1612839238348.jpeg

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

I recall him saying "fight like hell" I guess you missed that part.

Good stuff. Keep hunting these crazed fuckers down like the ferals they are.

At the current clip, I'm betting they haul in at least 500 of these violent, democracy-hating fucktards.
America will be a better, safer place.
I had read that there were 850 that they were trying to find with about 150 being the planners and organizers of the actual breach
"Planners and organizers". IOW, not related to TRUMP!'s speech.

If only you hadn’t been home skooled or maybe had slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, you might have become a competent attorney.
As it is? I’m sorry. :(

Forum List

Back