The FBI has rounded up almost 250 from the violent MAGA-Mob

Good stuff. Keep hunting these crazed fuckers down like the ferals they are.

At the current clip, I'm betting they haul in at least 500 of these violent, democracy-hating fucktards.
America will be a better, safer place.
I had read that there were 850 that they were trying to find with about 150 being the planners and organizers of the actual breach

CNN, Mother Jones, Huffpo,.....MSNBC?

Lol

At the current clip, I'm betting they haul in at least 500 of these violent, democracy-hating fucktards.
I had read that there were 850 that they were trying to find with about 150 being the planners and organizers of the actual breach

Lol
So were you there?

Just curious. You fit the profile

Here are the latest idiots to bite the dust. It is especially fun when they're stupid enough to out themselves. :)

In about 30 years, like Woodstock. there will be hundreds of thousands either claiming to have been there or being accused of having been there, depending on the prevailing political winds at the time. Reality need not apply.
Trainwreck.gif

Lol
So were you there?

Were you?

Damn you're dumb

Lol
So were you there?

Were you?

Damn you're dumb
Did you post that day? Or were you too busy breaking through doors...

Lol
So were you there?

Were you?

Damn you're dumb
Did you post that day? Or were you too busy breaking through doors...

You're flaming, Lush. Want reported like you're famous for?

You have no idea what the cause of death was, you read it and decided it was Covid

Everyone knows it, fucktard

Yea, many of the Proud Boys and militia members have been hit with conspiracy charges. I believe Democrats have new film and evidence directly linking the insurrection to Seditionist Trump. We'll find out starting tomorrow.

Here are the latest idiots to bite the dust. It is especially fun when they're stupid enough to out themselves. :)

[/QUOTE
So what ??
Any convictions ?? Zero
Fake arrests from a fake terrorist organization

Yea, many of the Proud Boys and militia members have been hit with conspiracy charges. I believe Democrats have new film and evidence directly linking the insurrection to Seditionist Trump. We'll find out starting tomorrow.

how many conspiracy charges have been filed for all the lefty riots and attacks on federal buildings over the last two years?

The only thing more reprehensible than the Trump-incited attack on America's democracy is conservatives trying to justify or excuse the attack on America's democracy.

Or you left loons ignorant about ANIFTA and BLM attacks

Gawd you're pathetic

"watches soy boy scamper away....and snickers"

They called them protesters as they looted, murdered and burned buildings the ground. Yet Trump protesters invade the saintly Capital Buildings and they are insurrectionists. What a load of horse shit.

Any convictions ?? Zero

A little too early for convictions wouldn't you say? There have been many confessions. And the idiots who plead not guilty when they are captured on camera doing stupid, violent shit won't have much of a case.

Any convictions ?? Zero

A little too early for convictions wouldn't you say? There have been many confessions. And the idiots who plead not guilty when they are captured on camera doing stupid, violent shit won't have much of a case.
A few out of tens of thousands

Any convictions ?? Zero

The leftist attacked the White House and USSC but nothings happen in fake USSR 2.0

Any convictions ?? Zero

The leftist attacked the White House and USSC but nothings happen in fake USSR 2.0

Dude, you are now prescribing to conspiracy bullshit that AntiFa and BLM violently attacked the Capitol.
Just Please STOP because you KNOW that isn't true!!

I like your first link:

Initially, the pair were accused of unlawful entry into federal property. But new conspiracy charges were added this week in which they are alleged to have planned out their travel across state lines, raised money to pay for it, and then made the trip to Washington DC in a premeditated attempt to obstruct the certification of Joe Biden as winner of the US presidential election.

Well well now. That pretty much says it all. This was pre-planned, not a reaction to Trump's speech that ended 20 minutes after the attack started.

I like your first link:

Initially, the pair were accused of unlawful entry into federal property. But new conspiracy charges were added this week in which they are alleged to have planned out their travel across state lines, raised money to pay for it, and then made the trip to Washington DC in a premeditated attempt to obstruct the certification of Joe Biden as winner of the US presidential election.

Well well now. That pretty much says it all. This was pre-planned, not a reaction to Trump's speech that ended 20 minutes after the attack started.

Ray, you are not a stupid man - -
And as such, need not need prescribe to stupid conspiracy theories.
WAKE THE FUCK UP!! :omg:

Nonsense--------another sick attempt to smear because the facts don't support your attacks on trump.

Nonsense--------another sick attempt to smear because the facts don't support your attacks on trump.

Ahh cool TurtleBoy - Do you have more Q-Stupid-Shit to de educate the class with yet again? :D

Any convictions ?? Zero

A few out of tens of thousands

Tens of thousands? LoL - there were an estimated 2,000 involved in Donald's Capitol Siege. Minimally 1000 were complicit in conspiracy theory and violent insurrection - GUILTY!

Ray, you are not a stupid man - -
And as such, need not need prescribe to stupid conspiracy theories.
WAKE THE FUCK UP!!

I wrote nothing conspiratorial. The bogus claim was Trump's speech incited the riot, correct? According to your article, people were coming there specifically for that reason. Trump's speech had nothing to do with it.

Forum List

Back