The FBI is out of control and should be disbanded...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I've known it since the day that FBI sniper shot a woman holding a baby.

I've known it since they burned all those children at Waco.

Now, my suspicions are confirmed because they used cooked up Russian disinformation as probable cause to spy on the Trump campaign.

The sniper was not punished because he was obeying "shoot and kill" orders.

The problem isn't one man -- it's the entire bureau.

Yes, when are people going to go to jail for spying on president Trump? When are they going to be held responsible for their WMDs lies?

If the answer is never, it is time to disband the agency. An agency that does not take responsibility is worthless.

Yes, when are people going to go to jail for spying on president Trump? When are they going to be held responsible for their WMDs lies?

If the answer is never, it is time to disband the agency. An agency that does not take responsibility is worthless.

AG Barr......in his interview with Laura Ingraham said the Durham investigation isn't focusing on a report, they are focusing on indictments......so hopefully we will have some of those assholes in jail....

I've known it since the day that FBI sniper shot a woman holding a baby.

I've known it since they burned all those children at Waco.

Now, my suspicions are confirmed because they used cooked up Russian disinformation as probable cause to spy on the Trump campaign.

The FBI was founded by a corrupt asshole so their culture has always been steeped in corruption since day one. Since they still have the assholes name on their building one has to think they have no intentions of ever correcting their corrupt behavior so yes they should be eliminated and replaced with something new made up from all new people who have never been tainted with or exposed to the disease.

Forum List

Back