The federal government should never have a surplus…

Single payer = half as much spending on healthcare = less debt.
Less war and military spending = less debt
Less dumb tax cuts for the tratiors that outsource = less debt

More investment into science and education = less debt as we have a larger economy and more revue...Basic economics.
Keep your single payer to yourselves

You're clueless....The private sector will never cut cost as less government will mean monopolies as standard oil during the early portion of the 20th century once did and AT@T.

You hate it because it works and you can't stand the fact that civilization needs some government.

that means they are taxiing far too much.
And if you get right down to it how can they have a surplus when they have so much debt? That's bullshit that's lockbox math... The government fucks the people over

U.S. government posts $182 billion surplus in April

All surplus should immediately be turned over indians and/or blacks.

You know, for historical (or more correctly, hysterical) wrongs.
Indians refuses to take any payment, you obviously don't understand why. The federal government has and is fucking over us Indians.

Who did you vote for ? Trump ?

Ok , tell me where In Trumps campaign did you see any debt reduction? Since that's so important to you .
I wrote in a candidate, Elmer Fudd he gets no respect... really!!

And if you get right down to it how can they have a surplus when they have so much debt? That's bullshit that's lockbox math... The government fucks the people over

Indians refuses to take any payment, you obviously don't understand why. The federal government has and is fucking over us Indians.

Ok , tell me where In Trumps campaign did you see any debt reduction? Since that's so important to you .

What I find funny is the reality that going back to the old "insurance" based all things goes healthcare will mean more healthcare debt and less productivity as the consumer will have less spending money;.....Less as they'll be broke up to their ass and probably alot sicker.

Single payer = half as much spending on healthcare = less debt.
Less war and military spending = less debt
Less dumb tax cuts for the tratiors that outsource = less debt

More investment into science and education = less debt as we have a larger economy and more revue...Basic economics.
Keep your single payer to yourselves

You're clueless....The private sector will never cut cost as less government will mean monopolies as standard oil during the early portion of the 20th century once did and AT@T.

You hate it because it works and you can't stand the fact that civilization needs some government.
Keynesian economics cant work long term... fact

Economics: Why Keynesian Economics Doesn’t Work

The government is the people .

Well then, some one should beat the poo out of this guy named people then.

Ok. You've been declared king of America. How would you fix the budget?

I'll give you my observation then let him give you about the same...

---He'd cut all investment in infrastructure, science, education and kill the safetynet. The people will chear and fire their guns into the air as they fuck their sister.

We'll be between the 19th century robber barons and somalia in how we look as a nation...Robber barons will have their own personal armies of course.

I wrote in a candidate, Elmer Fudd he gets no respect... really!!

So you have no solutions then. You just bitch and moan.

I'll give u an example . The decade plus wars in the Mid East . Unpaid for!

Not one pol had the balls to pass a war tax to pay for it . Even though meathead America is all for bombing shit, they wouldn't stand for. 1% war tax.

Not one pol had the balls to pass a war tax to pay for it . Even though meathead America is all for bombing shit, they wouldn't stand for. 1% war tax.

Infrastructure, science and education hasn't caused any of our current debt. You know what the republicans want to cut first? Those things! Why? because they're mostly for the little guy and republicans hate the little guy..Gots to give another fucking tax cut to the wealthy offshorers and outsourcers.

If the government never has a surplus, then the debt never gets paid down, or paid off.
Even when it has had surpluses that never happens. The debt clock has never reversed direction so clearly taxation isn't the answer.
True, it's been over a century since the federal government's been even close to living within its means.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

You're both wrong.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

We had surplus in April, and the outstanding debt was lower at the end of the month than at the start.

If the government never has a surplus, then the debt never gets paid down, or paid off.
Even when it has had surpluses that never happens. The debt clock has never reversed direction so clearly taxation isn't the answer.
True, it's been over a century since the federal government's been even close to living within its means.

You're both wrong.

We had surplus in April, and the outstanding debt was lower at the end of the month than at the start.
Al gore-lockbox math it sounds like, fuzzy math… LOL

Infrastructure, science and education hasn't caused any of our current debt. You know what the republicans want to cut first? Those things! Why? because they're mostly for the little guy and republicans hate the little guy..Gots to give another fucking tax cut to the wealthy offshorers and outsourcers.
:cuckoo:

You're both wrong.

Al gore-lockbox math it sounds like, fuzzy math… LOL

So you have reject the numbers from the US Treasury NOW,

even though you used those same numbers in your OP.

That is goddam funny.

That's the argument Bush used in 2001 when he cut taxes,

and then we went from surplus to triple digit deficits.

Ignoranus let me explain something to you very clearly:

US government budget is in the red as far as the eye can see
and month to month fluctuations mean EXACTLY NOTHING.

title_graph.png

Forum List

Back