The feminazation of men is getting retarded in this country

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Balls up: Are scrotal lifts the next trend in male grooming?

Ball Tucking! Seriously. This is something that women do and when I see my fellow men being so concerned about their thighs, their weight, or how their muscles look and all then it makes me kind of embarrassed to be around them.

When I was younger I tried the metrosexual thing and it made me feel really really unhappy. If I ever hear of a conversation with two guys about how their balls look I would be embarrassed for them and I would react like this

There's plenty of ball tucking occring among the male Hillary supporters. Dare not criticize their Queen or you will be considered a misogynist opposed to her husband Bill Cock Clinton. Libs have the PUSSY men.

What a waste of good money, some doctors are laughing their asses off collecting big bucks for vanity.

The left, where the males are feminine and the females are masculine
This is always worth reminding citizens of the attitudes of Progressive Liberal Pukes.

upload_2016-6-4_9-48-13.png

I can't see many guys lining up to have their balls sliced open. That's a non starter right there.

Does everything have to be political? Geez, you hacks are tired.

I am pretty sure there isn't going to be a cadre of men rushing off to get their balls lifted.

A fool and their money...

Balls up: Are scrotal lifts the next trend in male grooming?

Ball Tucking! Seriously. This is something that women do and when I see my fellow men being so concerned about their thighs, their weight, or how their muscles look and all then it makes me kind of embarrassed to be around them.

When I was younger I tried the metrosexual thing and it made me feel really really unhappy. If I ever hear of a conversation with two guys about how their balls look I would be embarrassed for them and I would react like this

Damn! After reading that article, I believe I'll continue to let mine hang to my knees.

Forum List

Back