The Final Absolute Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud. Seriously.....This is It.

I am not sure why the media and their "fact checkers" have not highlighted this or asked sleepy Joe why he said;

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

So the Dim Candidate for President straight up admits he and the Dim Party are responsible for the most extensive voter fraud in American History. What more proof does anyone need? It is straight from Joe Biden's mouth.

Discuss.

thats what commie joe was referring to when talking about most voter fraud in organization in history of american politics that that was his plan all along and he advertised to the awake objective ones that are not in denial,that this indeed happened.:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
So what do you think Biden meant. I would be fascinated to hear your opinion. :)

That he was making a task force to fight against election fraud. That's what any non-stupid non-liar would take from the conversation, given the context, so I would be fascinated to hear why any Trump cultist concluded the exact opposite of what the conversation indicated.

That's not what Joe said. It's on video. It cannot be disputed. These are his exact words. "We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."
these america haters only hear what they WANT to hear or see what they WANT to see.they never look or listen to the evidence.

btw expect one of two commie america hater mods to move this to the rubber room.i made this topic myself in the breaking news section and it got moved there.

'White men swung to Biden. Trump made gains with black and Latino voters. Why?'

Covers the fraud issue well.

Jon Oliver is a biased cuck hack, and anyone watching him (or HB fucking O) to get their political opinions/information is a hyper partisan moron.. just like Oliver.

It's like when the meat puppet faggot was conspiring with Medvedev....

I can fuck over my own country if I win the next election.

That's what the meat puppet faggot said.

Everyone who has the capacity to know anything understands that.

Otherwise they're drones.

He said it but you did not hear it right and he did not mean it and later he said something different
Lib 101

'White men swung to Biden. Trump made gains with black and Latino voters. Why?'

Covers the fraud issue well.

Jon Oliver is a biased cuck hack, and anyone watching him (or HB fucking O) to get their political opinions/information is a hyper partisan moron.. just like Oliver.

Lol I would definitely trust him over your dumbass.

So many butthurt loser threads. This is the Trump cult now.

View attachment 417553

No way man, that woman in the photo is aproaching acceptance phase on election day, while Trumpers are still stuck in deep denial two weeks after election.

What do you think Joe meant? Was he bragging about the Dim voter fraud organization?

He meant voter protection program that he and his campaign worked on before election to make sure voters are not intimidated or disenfranchised.

I mean you SERIOUSLY think he meant to say that he ran a criminal conspiracy? SERIOUSLY?

I am not sure why the media and their "fact checkers" have not highlighted this or asked sleepy Joe why he said;

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

So the Dim Candidate for President straight up admits he and the Dim Party are responsible for the most extensive voter fraud in American History. What more proof does anyone need? It is straight from Joe Biden's mouth.

Discuss.

You have to click your heels together three times, and chant "Stop the Steal" over and over again, for this to work. Best of luck!

Discuss.

That's not evidence.

That's taken out of context, like when Trump said COVID was a hoax. Biden is saying that they have built the most extensive voter fraud detection organization. I knew that immediately when he said it. Likewise, when Trump said COVID was a hoax, he meant that the way the media was using it was a hoax.

Evidence is defined as

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.​

And thus far, the overwhelming evidence is that there isn't any fraud. That's why yet another court case was just tossed in PA.

Screen Shot 2020-11-17 at 3.53.31 PM.png

View attachment 417553

No way man, that woman in the photo is aproaching acceptance phase on election day, while Trumpers are still stuck in deep denial two weeks after election.

What do you think Joe meant? Was he bragging about the Dim voter fraud organization?

He meant voter protection program that he and his campaign worked on before election to make sure voters are not intimidated or disenfranchised.

I mean you SERIOUSLY think he meant to say that he ran a criminal conspiracy? SERIOUSLY?

Look he's your guy. Do you think Joe is too stupid or senile to say what he means?

Discuss.

That's not evidence.

That's taken out of context, like when Trump said COVID was a hoax. Biden is saying that they have built the most extensive voter fraud detection organization. I knew that immediately when he said it. Likewise, when Trump said COVID was a hoax, he meant that the way the media was using it was a hoax.

Evidence is defined as

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.​

And thus far, the overwhelming evidence is that there isn't any fraud. That's why yet another court case was just tossed in PA.

View attachment 417620

Toro is Joe-splaining, :lol: That's not what he said. He said specifically, "We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

Tell me why I should disbelieve Joe? Are you calling him a liar? And Toro, your words are definitely evidence in a Court of Law and can be used against you. That's why you have the right to remain silent.

Toro, are you and idiot like Joe? :D

Discuss.

That's not evidence.

Evidence is defined as

View attachment 417620

And here's the article

View attachment 417553

Look he's your guy. Do you think Joe is too stupid or senile to say what he means?

He mis-spoke.

I'll forgive him and then I'll forgive him some more, because he did just take out Trump after all.

Last edited:

Discuss.

That's not evidence.

Evidence is defined as

View attachment 417620

Toro is Joe-splaining, :lol: That's not what he said. He said specifically, "We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

Tell me why I should disbelieve Joe? Are you calling him a liar? And Toro, your words are definitely evidence in a Court of Law and can be used against you. That's why you have the right to remain silent.

Toro, are you and idiot like Joe? :D

Because you are not totally stupid to think that Biden actually meant to say that?

View attachment 417553

He mis-spoke.

I'll fogive him and then I'll forgive him some more, because he did just take out Trump after all.

So your theory is Joe did not mean what he said but that he's and idiot. So by definition that means you voted for an idiot. Okay. :thup:

Forum List

Back