The Final Absolute Evidence of Massive Voter Fraud. Seriously.....This is It.

I am not sure why the media and their "fact checkers" have not highlighted this or asked sleepy Joe why he said;

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

So the Dim Candidate for President straight up admits he and the Dim Party are responsible for the most extensive voter fraud in American History. What more proof does anyone need? It is straight from Joe Biden's mouth.

Discuss.

That's not evidence.

That's taken out of context, like when Trump said COVID was a hoax. Biden is saying that they have built the most extensive voter fraud detection organization. I knew that immediately when he said it. Likewise, when Trump said COVID was a hoax, he meant that the way the media was using it was a hoax.

Evidence is defined as

the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.​

And thus far, the overwhelming evidence is that there isn't any fraud. That's why yet another court case was just tossed in PA.

View attachment 417620

And here's the article

Toro, not sure what a link to Pennsylvania has to do with Joe bragging about having "the most extensive voter fraud Organization in History of American Politics."

And Toro, your words are mostly definitely evidence.

So many butthurt loser threads. This is the Trump cult now.

View attachment 417553

No way man, that woman in the photo is aproaching acceptance phase on election day, while Trumpers are still stuck in deep denial two weeks after election.

What do you think Joe meant? Was he bragging about the Dim voter fraud organization?

He meant voter protection program that he and his campaign worked on before election to make sure voters are not intimidated or disenfranchised.

I mean you SERIOUSLY think he meant to say that he ran a criminal conspiracy? SERIOUSLY?

Look he's your guy. Do you think Joe is too stupid or senile to say what he means?

He mis-spoke.

I'll fogive him and then I'll forgive him some more, because he did just take out Trump after all.

So your theory is Joe did not mean what he said but that he's and idiot. So by definition that means you voted for an idiot. Okay. :thup:

Everyone mis-speaks sometimes.

Trump mis-spoke a lot too, do you consider him an idiot?

View attachment 417553

No way man, that woman in the photo is aproaching acceptance phase on election day, while Trumpers are still stuck in deep denial two weeks after election.

What do you think Joe meant? Was he bragging about the Dim voter fraud organization?

He meant voter protection program that he and his campaign worked on before election to make sure voters are not intimidated or disenfranchised.

I mean you SERIOUSLY think he meant to say that he ran a criminal conspiracy? SERIOUSLY?

Look he's your guy. Do you think Joe is too stupid or senile to say what he means?

He mis-spoke.

I'll fogive him and then I'll forgive him some more, because he did just take out Trump after all.

So your theory is Joe did not mean what he said but that he's and idiot. So by definition that means you voted for an idiot. Okay. :thup:

Trump's words have been used against him relentlessly. Am I right? So why do you have a problem with Joe's words being used against him? It is what he said. :)

Tell me why I should disbelieve Joe. Are you calling him a liar?

No, you're taking it out of context. He's referring to the systems put in place to encourage voters to vote.

Here's the entire quote in context

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.​
Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.​
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.​

'White men swung to Biden. Trump made gains with black and Latino voters. Why?'

Covers the fraud issue well.

don't believe that chit for a second......if white men swung away from Trump, then why were trumps poll numbers up over last election and why do all the fairy time jump in biden voters come in black districts?

Tell me why I should disbelieve Joe. Are you calling him a liar?

No, you're taking it out of context. He's referring to the systems put in place to encourage voters to vote.

Here's the entire quote in context

But one of the things that I think is most important is those who haven’t voted yet, first of all go to IWILLVOTE.com to make a plan exactly how you’re going to vote, where you’re going to vote, when you’re going to vote. Because it can get complicated, because the Republicans are doing everything they can to make it harder for people to vote — particularly people of color — to vote. So go to IWILLVOTE.com.​
Secondly, we’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration — President Obama’s administration before this — we have put together I think the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics. What the president is trying to do is discourage people from voting by implying that their vote won’t be counted, it can’t be counted, we’re going to challenge it and all these things. If enough people vote, it’s going to overwhelm the system.​
You see what’s happening now, you guys know it as well as I do, you see the long, long lines and early voting. You see the millions of people who have already cast a ballot. And so, don’t be intimidated. If in fact you have any, any problem go to — and I don’t have the number but it’s 833-DEM-VOTE… Call that number. We have over a thousand lawyers, over a thousand of them, they’ll answer the phone, if you think there’s any challenge to your voting. Go to 833-DEM-VOTE, dial those letters on your phone. That will get you the assistance that we have already put in place.​

Right. Joe is saying he can't win the Presidential election without committing the most massive voter fraud in American political history. I got it the first time. :thup:

'White men swung to Biden. Trump made gains with black and Latino voters. Why?'

Covers the fraud issue well.

Isn't that the whiny twat who said Trump would never be president?

That was funny!

Haha, - Did you really think nobody would Google the facts?

Fact check: Clip of Biden taken out of context to portray him as ...
uk.reuters.com › article › fact-check-clip-of-biden-take.

Wondered why you cut him off so quickly - OUT OF CONTEXT!
I'd say that's what he meant as well. It's just like all those times they trimmed a clip of Trump saying something that looked bad because they took parts of the video out. However, I'm sure there was fraud. I saw things on election night that made no sense. I won't bother going into any of them because it's a waste of time.

I'd say that's what he meant as well. It's just like all those times they trimmed a clip of Trump saying something that looked bad because they took parts of the video out. However, I'm sure there was fraud. I saw things on election night that made no sense. I won't bother going into any of them because it's a waste of time.
No, tell us what you saw?
If you have evidence as a witness then that's what is needed rather than hearsay.

I must say that I was a bit surprised by the pictures of counting staff wearing their own clothes, rather than tight t-shirts. Some had heavy jackets and hoodies. Plenty of space to stuff votes.

No, tell us what you saw?
If you have evidence as a witness then that's what is needed rather than hearsay.

I must say that I was a bit surprised by the pictures of counting staff wearing their own clothes, rather than tight t-shirts. Some had heavy jackets and hoodies. Plenty of space to stuff votes.
An image from the TV is not gonna be taken as evidence. But one thing I saw and will tell it here, and I don't recall the states it was, but they showed a picture of Trump and Biden side by side with vote percentages and two state races showed Trump a good bit ahead of Biden and the state was called for Biden. A lot of others saw that too.

View attachment 417553

He mis-spoke.

Trump's words have been used against him relentlessly. Am I right? So why do you have a problem with Joe's words being used against him? It is what he said. :)

Do I need to repeat the question? Because you didn't answer it.

Forum List

Back