The Final Stages Of Democrat Grief: Denial, Bargaining....& Acceptance

As a dem, what stage of grief are you in?

• Shock

• Denial

• Anger

• Bargaining

• Acceptance

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am a democrat. I really did start this thread to help my lefty fellow party members come to grips with reality. A cult is no laughing matter. And it is once again showing the wisdom of our founding fathers in separating church and state. Just because the cult of LGBT deviant sex addictions doesn't call itself a religion in no way makes it any less of a religion. When a religion seizes control of a political party with radical ideals that the middle voters cannot even remotely warm up to, that party's doom is not very far behind..

Part of my own anger in this process is with my own party who's leaders clung tight to the cult. They literally sacrificed on the rainbow altar, the environment, healthcare, good wages, jobs, women's rights, green energy and progress on climate change and so much more....all so two dudes using each other's lower digestive tracts as artificial vaginas could legally adopt orphaned little boys..

Way to go Pelosi, Sanders, Reid, Feinstein, Schumer, Warren....you dumbfucks!! There, now I feel a little bit better.

Since you mention cults:

bernchurchstate.jpg

Well it goes without saying that an overweening cult would seek to make itself the State. But government is necessary or Russia & China would own us already. We need some rules & regulations applied across the 50 states to keep the glue binding us strong and tight.

I disagree that government is necessary.

If I said that the Mafia was necessary, would you agree?

Like Spooner said, your Constitution is either the cause of this mess or has been ineffective at preventing it.

Democrats aren't going through any stages of grief. They are fixed in "anger" just like they were before the election
Well if the mental status of those grieving was precarious before the "event", the anger stage usually takes much longer. Because the anger comes from deep seated issues suppressed that were never confronted in their own pasts. So they sometimes "beat up" other things externally as unrelated anger surfaces instead of confronting the source in themselves.

That sounds like the Democrats. To move on from anger, they would have to grasp that they lost, they don't grasp that

It's actually quite stunning to see the disconnect of most D's from the simple truth of abject failure and loss across the board in multiple elections.

It's like the party is completely made up of Baghdad Bobs with no connection to reality.

:lol:

baghdad-bob-in-denial.jpg

A roundup of actual quotes from the Iraqi Information Minister (aka 'Baghdad Bob') during the Iraq war:

"There are no American infidels in Baghdad. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"I blame Al-Jazeera - they are marketing for the Americans!"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Iraqis."

'We have destroyed 2 tanks, fighter planes, 2 helicopters and their shovels - We have driven them back."

:lmao:

Hilarious Quotes from Baghdad Bob

I have to confess that I clicked the "acceptance" option even though I'm not a D-bag, but I couldn't see the score otherwise. Anyways, OP is correct 100%.
Thanks. And yeah, the poll was just for dems.

I disagree that government is necessary.

If I said that the Mafia was necessary, would you agree?

Like Spooner said, your Constitution is either the cause of this mess or has been ineffective at preventing it.

Black markets will always exist. Covert power will always exist. What I agree with is to accept the inevitable and work within the parameters of reality to achieve more nobler goals.

For all the angry mobs in the streets and town halls, where are the "Impeach Trump" signs? Could it be that they really don't want him removed from Office?

Inspired by the struggles of some dems to finally come to a healthy grip with reality. From here: Attempts to Roll Back Marriage Equality since the Trump Election.

Now, I didn't say that he has done anything yet, nor did I say that he was going to. I said that there are warning signs based on his past associations, his need to kiss up to his base, and his appointments. Do you think that Sessions, as AG will actively defend LGBT people who are victims of discrimination in federal court? Do you think that Trump would direct Sessions to not defend discriminatory state laws that are unconstitutional as the Obama Administration did?

What about Carson at HUD. Will he promote policies aimed at curbing discrimination against LGBT people. How about DeVos at Education.? I don't think so.

I'm going to give you a little reality check here, because it's clear you're still operating in the part of the grief cycle called "denial & bargaining". I'll try to give you a gentle little nudge into "acceptance"...

Your cult of LGBT deviant sex addictions latched itself onto the democratic party...which was the reason ultimately that you lost 2016 up and down the board. So your ideologies are no longer in power. Worse, while your ideologies were in power, they strutted around and bitch slapped the opposing ideology (conservatism)...even jailing a Christian in your EXTREME AND UNCHECKED HUBRIS...You constantly slugged people in the mouth with brass knuckles, ...gentle, reasonable people, who merely stood up in wonder against the alarming amplification of your never- ending PC rights parade. You bound and gagged any whisper of opposition to an agenda even you don't clearly understand where it's heading..

And that's not the end of it either. Your mouthpiece and media-warrior Rachael Maddow made it something of a sport to go hunting GOP governor careers "to the mattresses" when any of them dared to speak out against the LGBT cult and the extremely radical idea of changing marriage to mean children in it no longer have both a mother and father...One of her targets she shot at with her mud-slinging cannons was Governor Pence. And now he is one heartbeat away from your and her worst nightmare..

Let all that sink in for a minute. Now think of it this way. If the situation was reversed, & gays were thrown in jail and multiple Dem governorships were systematically targeted for "to the mattresses" extinction....if your party got power like the GOP did, how gently would you treat those that did this to your dem buddies? Maybe watch the Godfather if you're still unable to wrap your head around the nuts and bolts reality of what's coming..

So there. You've answered the question for yourself...or rather...I led you to answer it for yourself. Now, go back on another walk and let it all sink in. It's a bitter lesson, but one that will add to your wisdom as you age. Suppressing free speech with a blood-letting whip has consequences. Enjoy them.

It's as simple as saying "the cult of deviant sex addictions no longer is in power"...then...use that to fill in all the blanks of other bewilderments you might have in the upcoming political climate.....2018...2020... it doesn't matter. The "vogue" of drugging to later coerce deranged boys to cut their dick's off so they can shower with girls in public schools has worn off and will never return. The best dems can do at this point is hope to God that voters simply don't have very long memories that associate them with what, until recently, was only the stuff of science fiction nightmares.

You're in the denial stage:

Trump on same sex marriage:

“It’s law,” he said in an interview with CBS’ “60 Minutes” that aired Sunday. “It was settled in the Supreme Court. I mean, it’s done.”

President-Elect Trump Says Same-Sex Marriage Is 'Settled' Law

Yes but Trump doesn't sit on the Panel that determines if illegal or improper decisions should be overturned...his Justice picks DO however sit on that Panel... And, Trump has been known to be an expedient liar to get where he wants to be in the moment.

The only way you can tell how a liar really feels about something is how he acts. And picking those Justices is screaming louder than words my friend.

Yes but Trump doesn't sit on the Panel that determines if illegal or improper decisions should be overturned...his Justice picks DO however sit on that Panel... And, Trump has been known to be an expedient liar to get where he wants to be in the moment.

The only way you can tell how a liar really feels about something is how he acts. And picking those Justices is screaming louder than words my friend.

Gee, not often a Trumptard states outright that he likes the fact that Trump is a liar.

Gee, not often a Trumptard states outright that he likes the fact that Trump is a liar.

You're half right. lol. Sil voted for Hillary b/c Trump is too pro-gay.

You're half right. lol. Sil voted for Hillary b/c Trump is too pro-gay.
Nope, voted for Hillary up ticket and 100% GOP down ticket because I figured with a GOP Congress it would be next to impossible for her to get a dripping liberal SCOTUS pick confirmed...and...because having lived under the whip of a malignant narcissist myself for over 50 years, my brain could not make my arm mark the box next to the name "Trump". I even tried to grab it and force it to make the mark but my arm refused to do it....like that scene in "Liar Liar"

Forum List

Back