The Fiorina Myth: No she was not a successful CEO.

With all of the debating aside, Carly Fiorina will have to answer why her subsidiary traded with the enemy. She will also have to answer for her failed leadership of Hewlett Packard and how that translates to a presidency. Get your popcorn early.

In 2001, Carly Fiorina had a $1 million salary and $13.5 million in stock options. She was also awarded $250,000 in expenses which included $40,739 for business related personal use of the corporate G5 and $166,177 in housing assistance. Globe and Mail 1/20/02

Uh, uh,uh that's sexist, a phony scandal, and a war on women.
Angry-Red-Smiley-Wagging-Finger-107x107.gif

Hardly. Fiorina made approximately $189 million during her tenure at HP this is precisely why the board changed CEO compensation award payments the year she left. The first linked pay to performance and the second called for most equity grants to vest after three years worth of grade able financial performance.

Fiorina lovers didn't vet her - but they will still love her even as she is exposed as a piece of shit. I'm not sure whether Fiorina or Trump would require the most turd polish.

Hardly. Fiorina made approximately $189 million during her tenure at HP this is precisely why the board changed CEO compensation award payments the year she left. The first linked pay to performance and the second called for most equity grants to vest after three years worth of grade able financial performance.
Doesn't matter any attack against a woman is sexist, a phony scandal, or part of a war on women facts are irrelevant. These rules were put in place by the left I'm simply holding them to them.

Doesn't matter any attack against a woman is sexist, a phony scandal, or part of a war on women facts are irrelevant. These rules were put in place by the left I'm simply holding them to them.

Nonsense. Carly Fiorina herself said that her treatment at HP was a result of sexism. After her dismissal Fiorina told CBS that HP's male-dominated culture was partly to blame. "I think somehow men understand men's need for respect differently than they understand it for women. I'm disappointed to have to say that, but I think that it is undeniably true" Guardian 10/10/06

Nonsense. Carly Fiorina herself said that her treatment at HP was a result of sexism. After her dismissal Fiorina told CBS that HP's male-dominated culture was partly to blame. "I think somehow men understand men's need for respect differently than they understand it for women. I'm disappointed to have to say that, but I think that it is undeniably true" Guardian 10/10/06
Still does not matter anytime any female Democrat is challenged or called out on her record the claim from the left is sexism, phony scandal, or war on women when they want to drop that B.S. I will be more than happy to do the same until then what's good for one is good for the other.

Still does not matter anytime any female Democrat is challenged or called out on her record the claim from the left is sexism, phony scandal, or war on women when they want to drop that B.S. I will be more than happy to do the same until then what's good for one is good for the other.

Well I guess we'll have to move forward without you as painful as that will hurt.

Carly often mentions that she started as a secretary. Yes, she worked as a secretary for a while when attending Stanford.
Carly Fiorina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Early life and education
Fiorina was born on September 6, 1954, in Austin, Texas, the daughter of Madelon Montross (née Juergens) and Joseph Tyree Sneed, III.[17] At the time of her birth, Fiorina's father was a professor at the University of Texas School of Law.[18][19][20] He would later become dean of Duke University School of Law, Deputy Attorney General, and judge on the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.[21] Her mother was an abstract painter.[22

Forum List

Back