🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first gun-related legislation since Las Vegas shooting is...concealed carry

Thank goodness not everyone is fooled by left wing propaganda like you spout here....

I tried to warn you goose-stepping Bolsheviks: we're going the other way. You want to push it?

FUCK YOU!!!!

WE'RE GOING FOR FULL REPEAL!!!!

This is what happens every time there is a mass shooting, gun rights are EXPANDED and never retracted. Look it up! The NRA/ and NRA Russia, should be proud of their work! :rolleyes:

This is what happens every time there is a mass shooting, gun rights are EXPANDED and never retracted. Look it up! The NRA/ and NRA Russia, should be proud of their work! :rolleyes:

My understanding is that they are offering a trade off of bump stock ban and further background checks for a nation wide CCA

The devil is in the details

With every mass murder shooting, guns beat all records in sales and gun rights are expanded....in a conspiratorial way...one has to wonder if the nra are behind some of them?

With every mass murder shooting, guns beat all records in sales and gun rights are expanded....in a conspiratorial way...one has to wonder if the nra are behind some of them?
Or the win-at-all-costs, ends-justify-the-means communist left is doing it to generate public support for a total ban.
:dunno:

the other thing that happens is people call for more laws and regulation and don't seem to understand the criminals don't care about the laws and it would have zero effect.

so instead of coming together for a joint solution the 2 sides go at it like no tomorrow and wonder why nothing ever gets done.

Glad to hear it. And glad to hear it frightens the girlie men.

My understanding is that they are offering a trade off of bump stock ban and further background checks for a nation wide CCA

bump stocks ban won't do crud for a decade, they have already waited too long and everyone has stocked up and bought out the store on them...unless the law requires those grandfathered turning them in.....the law won't help in a while,

and my guess is the further background checks probably involves the Military making certain they are sending the info on their military offenders properly to the FBI so when background checks are done they are accurate, or maybe back ground checks strengthen on semi automatics which were banned at one time until the republicans let the ban expire....so that is still looser now than it was under Clinton even if background checks are increased.... or maybe, it is finally doing something on the mentally ill owning guns, but doubt it.....

I haven't read the bill and let's just say I am cynical that anything of real importance is done!

Glad to hear it. And glad to hear it frightens the girlie men.

The thing these people don't understand is that regardless of the laws, they are surrounded by people carrying guns. Whether they are carrying legally (likely good guys) or illegally (likely bad guys), they are carrying nonetheless.

Nothing will change that.

The thing these people don't understand is that regardless of the laws, they are surrounded by people carrying guns. Whether they are carrying legally (likely good guys) or illegally (likely bad guys), they are carrying nonetheless.

BK I am sure you understand that this pearl of wisdom eliminates all power that progressive's ever though they might have re: The right to bear arms...

bump stocks ban won't do crud for a decade, they have already waited too long and everyone has stocked up and bought out the store on them...unless the law requires those grandfathered turning them in.....the law won't help in a while,

and my guess is the further background checks probably involves the Military making certain they are sending the info on their military offenders properly to the FBI so when background checks are done they are accurate, or maybe back ground checks strengthen on semi automatics which were banned at one time until the republicans let the ban expire....so that is still looser now than it was under Clinton even if background checks are increased.... or maybe, it is finally doing something on the mentally ill owning guns, but doubt it.....

I haven't read the bill and let's just say I am cynical that anything of real importance is done!
i can also use a rubber band to get the same effect as a bump stock.

now what, sparkles?

Forum List

Back