The first gun-related legislation since Las Vegas shooting is...concealed carry

This is what happens every time there is a mass shooting, gun rights are EXPANDED and never retracted. Look it up! The NRA/ and NRA Russia, should be proud of their work! :rolleyes:

My understanding is that they are offering a trade off of bump stock ban and further background checks for a nation wide CCA

The devil is in the details
bump stocks ban won't do crud for a decade, they have already waited too long and everyone has stocked up and bought out the store on them...unless the law requires those grandfathered turning them in.....the law won't help in a while,

and my guess is the further background checks probably involves the Military making certain they are sending the info on their military offenders properly to the FBI so when background checks are done they are accurate, or maybe back ground checks strengthen on semi automatics which were banned at one time until the republicans let the ban expire....so that is still looser now than it was under Clinton even if background checks are increased.... or maybe, it is finally doing something on the mentally ill owning guns, but doubt it.....

I haven't read the bill and let's just say I am cynical that anything of real importance is done!
i can also use a rubber band to get the same effect as a bump stock.

now what, sparkles?

Also the belt loop on your jeans.

This is what happens every time there is a mass shooting, gun rights are EXPANDED and never retracted. Look it up! The NRA/ and NRA Russia, should be proud of their work! :rolleyes:

My understanding is that they are offering a trade off of bump stock ban and further background checks for a nation wide CCA

bump stocks ban won't do crud for a decade, they have already waited too long and everyone has stocked up and bought out the store on them...unless the law requires those grandfathered turning them in.....the law won't help in a while,

and my guess is the further background checks probably involves the Military making certain they are sending the info on their military offenders properly to the FBI so when background checks are done they are accurate, or maybe back ground checks strengthen on semi automatics which were banned at one time until the republicans let the ban expire....so that is still looser now than it was under Clinton even if background checks are increased.... or maybe, it is finally doing something on the mentally ill owning guns, but doubt it.....

I haven't read the bill and let's just say I am cynical that anything of real importance is done!
Nonsense! I don't have a bump stock and never will! It wastes too much ammo and you don't need it to bump fire. But you've been told that already and still parrot the same crap!

Nonsense! I don't have a bump stock and never will! It wastes too much ammo and you don't need it to bump fire. But you've been told that already and still parrot the same crap!
besides, bump fire is just spray and pray.

A plastic coke bottle makes a great suppressor. Same with schedule 40 PVC. In fact, I can make PVC suppressors that act as something else, hiding in plane sight.

:dance:

With every mass murder shooting, guns beat all records in sales and gun rights are expanded....in a conspiratorial way...one has to wonder if the nra are behind some of them?

Progressive government are history's biggest mass murderers. The second Amendment protects us from a Progressive Jihad on America

A plastic coke bottle makes a great suppressor. Same with schedule 40 PVC. In fact, I can make PVC suppressors that act as something else, hiding in plane sight.

I knew a guy that made one by taking an old 22 single shot rifle and drilling tiny holes about 5 inches down from the muzzle, wrapping it with insulation and then covering it with duct tape. Presto, suppressed. And this was like 40 years ago.

What do you do if your thread you started on bump fire stocks hasn't gotten any replies? You bump it! ;)

I have heard (but I don't know for sure, wink wink nudge nudge) that one could build a gun without the duty to register it with the BATF...we're talking fully-functional firearms, built with nothing more than tool steel and common, inexpensive power tools.
:lol:

I can feel the fear setting in.

I have heard (but I don't know for sure, wink wink nudge nudge) that one could build a gun without the duty to register it with the BATF...we're talking fully-functional firearms, built with nothing more than tool steel and common, inexpensive power tools.

I can feel the fear setting in.

The muzzie cave dwellers did it 30 years ago.

I knew a guy that made one by taking an old 22 single shot rifle and drilling tiny holes about 5 inches down from the muzzle, wrapping it with insulation and then covering it with duct tape. Presto, suppressed. And this was like 40 years ago.
It is so easy, and as I have recently learned, properly made suppressors increase accuracy and effective range.

Poor commies are pissing their pants. We're too dangerous for them. We must be locked up.

It is so easy, and as I have recently learned, properly made suppressors increase accuracy and effective range.

Poor commies are pissing their pants. We're too dangerous for them. We must be locked up.
Plus they don't actually "silence" the gun. You can't muffle the sonic blast it makes when the bullet breaks the sound barrier. And, I have a a Marlin 22 lever action rifle with a 24 inch barrel. With the right ammo, it is practically silenced. You can hear the hammer hit and the bullet impact.

Plus they don't actually "silence" the gun.
Especially not down range supersonic rounds. That "crack" sound will never go away.

I purposely don't mention the prefab percentage (take a guess) because I don't want the commies to get any bright ideas. Let's just say, it takes very little to have fully functioning weapons that cannot be traced.

Gun-control-drunk-dirivng.jpg

Glad to hear it. And glad to hear it frightens the girlie men.

The thing these people don't understand is that regardless of the laws, they are surrounded by people carrying guns. Whether they are carrying legally (likely good guys) or illegally (likely bad guys), they are carrying nonetheless.

Nothing will change that.
In the decades that I have been around, from city to country to the suburbs, to Living in Puerto Rico and Italy.... I have never seen anyone, ever, carry a hand gun except Cops/ Military Police, not even Security men that I have encountered...and here in Maine, I have seen shot guns during deer hunting season....but that is about it....

I've never witnessed a robbery or been a victim of one, I've never had a gun held on me, I've never felt so afraid that I wished I had a gun....at least, not yet, and I am knocking on wood for that....

So honestly, I am not really the person that can make an unbiased opinion on guns because, I simply have lead a very charmed life and have had no real bad experiences so far.... thank goodness and it is hard for me to even picture the conditions that I would feel that I need a gun of any kind,

except here with the wild life all around us, Black Bears, Wolves, Coyotes, Moose, Fox and I have a cat to protect though she's faster than lightening and can climb like no other creature on earth to the top of the tallest tree and she even knows how to come back down, unlike other cats!!! :) She was a stray, living in the Wild, before she found us....so she can take care of herself! her human mommy, me, is perhaps less prepared than the Kitty Girl!

I did buy bear spray! :D

Opinion | The first gun-related legislation since Las Vegas is . . . concealed carry

after the worst mass shooting in US history, a bill that allows people to carry hidden, loaded handguns ANYWHERE in the US, regardless of state laws.

The asshole that wrote that piece of crap told two outright lies. First if you have a dangerous history you can't get a CHL in any State. And second it does not allow constitutional carry without a permit, you are required to have a CHL. Typical WAPO accuracy.

That sign makes no sense.

It's not even a false analogy, it's just full retard thinking.

How about gun control is about stopping criminals and mental patients from getting their hands on guns.

Fuck off, commie. That analogy is immaculate.

We're going for open carry machine guns with no restrictions, motherfucker.

Forum List

Back