The first gun-related legislation since Las Vegas shooting is...concealed carry

With every mass murder shooting, guns beat all records in sales and gun rights are expanded....in a conspiratorial way...one has to wonder if the nra are behind some of them?
Or the win-at-all-costs, ends-justify-the-means communist left is doing it to generate public support for a total ban.
:dunno:
The gun-grabbers dance with joy when they hear about a massacre.

With every mass murder shooting, guns beat all records in sales and gun rights are expanded....in a conspiratorial way...one has to wonder if the nra are behind some of them?

This bill has been in congress for at least 3 years that I know of, it was just never introduced because every one knew your dear leader wouldn't sign it.

Last edited:
This is what happens every time there is a mass shooting, gun rights are EXPANDED and never retracted. Look it up! The NRA/ and NRA Russia, should be proud of their work! :rolleyes:
Glad to hear it. And glad to hear it frightens the girlie men.

The thing these people don't understand is that regardless of the laws, they are surrounded by people carrying guns. Whether they are carrying legally (likely good guys) or illegally (likely bad guys), they are carrying nonetheless.

Nothing will change that.
In the decades that I have been around, from city to country to the suburbs, to Living in Puerto Rico and Italy.... I have never seen anyone, ever, carry a hand gun except Cops/ Military Police, not even Security men that I have encountered...and here in Maine, I have seen shot guns during deer hunting season....but that is about it....

I've never witnessed a robbery or been a victim of one, I've never had a gun held on me, I've never felt so afraid that I wished I had a gun....at least, not yet, and I am knocking on wood for that....

So honestly, I am not really the person that can make an unbiased opinion on guns because, I simply have lead a very charmed life and have had no real bad experiences so far.... thank goodness and it is hard for me to even picture the conditions that I would feel that I need a gun of any kind,

except here with the wild life all around us, Black Bears, Wolves, Coyotes, Moose, Fox and I have a cat to protect though she's faster than lightening and can climb like no other creature on earth to the top of the tallest tree and she even knows how to come back down, unlike other cats!!! :) She was a stray, living in the Wild, before she found us....so she can take care of herself! her human mommy, me, is perhaps less prepared than the Kitty Girl!

I did buy bear spray! :D

As many as 2 million people in the US aren't so fortunate they have to resort to firearms for self defense.

This bill has been in congress for at leas 3 years that I know of, it was just never introduced because every one knew your dear leader wouldn't sign it.

With each new day, the same proven lies will be trotted out one more time.

Last edited:
Wow . Suddenly the two face cons don’t care about states rights !

Opinion | The first gun-related legislation since Las Vegas is . . . concealed carry

after the worst mass shooting in US history, a bill that allows people to carry hidden, loaded handguns ANYWHERE in the US, regardless of state laws.

Will be challenged by State AGs and easily struck down.

Can't force L.A. to recognize Wyoming gun laws.

And WY can't be forced to recognize L.A.'s drivers licenses either. How far would you like to go with that concept?

The Constitution requires State to recognize the public acts of other States, are licenses not public acts?

No . Basically all licenses are state issued . Just because you are a licensed plumber in one state doesn’t mean you are licensed in all states . You can go on and on with examples .

Opinion | The first gun-related legislation since Las Vegas is . . . concealed carry

after the worst mass shooting in US history, a bill that allows people to carry hidden, loaded handguns ANYWHERE in the US, regardless of state laws.
The US is the only country that still practices human sacrifice...to Freedumb.
Your buddies in Chicago are good at it.

screenshot_307.png

http://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Chicago-Illinois.html

In cases where they honor other license (marriage and drivers ) , the states basically have the same standards to issue those license .

Guns licenses vary considerably. But if you want full acceptance , fine . Everyone must then be equal to the state with the toughest standard. Massachusetts I think.

In cases where they honor other license (marriage and drivers ) , the states basically have the same standards to issue those license .

Guns licenses vary considerably. But if you want full acceptance , fine . Everyone must then be equal to the state with the toughest standard. Massachusetts I think.
fine.

Disband the BATF and repeal all federal gun laws.

The Constitution requires State to recognize the public acts of other States, are licenses not public acts?

No . Basically all licenses are state issued . Just because you are a licensed plumber in one state doesn’t mean you are licensed in all states . You can go on and on with examples .

Great, perhaps we should apply that to drivers licenses.

Great, perhaps we should apply that to drivers licenses.

If u had a state that was handing out drivers licenses to 8 year olds, you don’t bet your ass other states would not honor them .

Forum List

Back