The First Person Speaks- Spiteful Michelle Obama Shunning Dems Who Bucked her National Nutrition Age

statisinggustinlystupid said: "And you just called the First Lady of the United States a "bitch"".
can you propose a better name for her ?

i have one.., "America hating bitchkunt" :lmao:

Joan Rivers called her a Transsexual, and her husband a faggot, so bitch is nice in comparison.
Joan paid for that with her life, didn't she? :eusa_think:

statisinggustinlystupid said: "And you just called the First Lady of the United States a "bitch"".

Joan Rivers called her a Transsexual, and her husband a faggot, so bitch is nice in comparison.

Was it a homicide?

That's news to me.

It wasn't a nice thing to say, but not worth dying for.

Anyone gross enough to call the First Lady of the United States of America the "first person", as if to call her gender into question, and then to call her a "glutton eating trough grazer " is a truly sick, sick, sick disgusting person. Enjoy your 1st amendment rights and I will enjoy them laughing at you for your utter stupidity and lack of respect for anyone close to the Obama administration.

We hardly saw Laura Bush on the campaign trail for mid-term elections, either in 2002 or 2006. Was Laura Bush also a "glutton eating trough grazer"???

Sometimes, Righties are so disgustingly ignorant, I wonder if they can even put on their pants all on their own in the morning. Really. Geaux for it!
Respect?.....For the wife of POTUS? Why? Was she on the ticket? Is she an elected official?
This is the problem you libs have. Your worship of the Obamas. You believe these two are elected King and Queen.
I would be willing to wager you have a photo of POTUS , perhaps a family portrait of the Obama family hanging on a wall in your home

Uh, no. I don't. Why?

It's just that in a civilized society, the spouses of our leaders have been traditionally treated with respect and dignity. I have never issued one cross word about a FLOTUS from either party, ever.

Only truly stupid people do the kind of shit we see the OP doing.
That's the sticking point with those who are crude about the First Lady.

Was it a homicide?

That's news to me.

Well, we all know that those who cross the Anti-Christ/Messiah pay a stiff price.

Hey, It's not our fault we aren't PROUD of her anymore. the same she wasn't of us until her dear commie got elected. As if anything she says hasn't already been done until she and her hubby stepped onto the state.

if anything she says hasn't already been done until she and her hubby stepped onto the state.

I don't believe anyone has run this country into the ground as comprehensively and as quickly as this administration has so they have that unique quality going for them.

and what bothers me is I think it was planned and that is really how they feel about us and our country. They HATE us with a passion

Was it a homicide?

That's news to me.

Well, we all know that those who cross the Anti-Christ/Messiah pay a stiff price.
Yeah, people that are critical of Obama and Michelle, Hillary and Bill sometimes end up dead.

Wonder who's going to Hell for that?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back