🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first same sex incestuous marriage

Weren't we assured that gays couldn't be this perverted?

Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested after alleged incestuous marriage

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.
Are these two biological family members or are the children adopted ? If the children are adopted, then that also opens back up alot of issues surrounding adoption as well... It is a huge problem no matter how these things develope or materialize today. Hopefully the investigation brings forth great information about such tragic things unfolding in these situations today.
Oh, please! Again: heterosexual people do this to their children--it is not at all unusual. Heterosexual adoptive parents sexually abuse their adopted children. Sexual abuse of children takes place in heterosexual households as often as in gay households, possible more often.

It has been happening for ages, and we ALL know it--if you people weren't on such a mission of hate against gays, you'd admit it. Being gay has nothing whatsoever to do with pedophilia
Heterosexuals do not demand that pedophilia be normalized. They don't have pervert pride parades.

When degeneracy is mainstreamed it's all mainstreamed.

What makes you say this woman is a lesbian?

She had already married one of her sons.
Female on female sex is called lesbian. It made all the major reports for at least the last four decades.

No, female on female sex is called cunnilingus. Or possibly scissoring.

"Lesbian" is defined as a woman who is attracted to their own sex.
Would you at the very least agree this woman is a pervert?

Of course.

I'd say she's almost certainly mentally ill, too.
I agree. Someone needs to put her in the loony bin, with you.

meh
The family is estranged. IT happens
Doesn't mean all gay people are perverts, you goddamn morons.
Christians have been busted for meth. Christians have been busted for pedophilia. Are they all meth heads with no teeth that like little children?

As I've pointed out many times, there is not a single marriage law that makes sex a requirement of marriage. NOT ONE.

Once you removed the part of marriage requirements of opposing sex, the rest, as it relates to same sex, is moot.

Another example of the imaginary 'logic' of the mentally challenged.

OK, genius, point to the law that says marriage MUST include sexual contact.

We will wait.

The section of the law saying that it must be between a man and a woman was eliminated recently (or don't you watch the news?).

The reason it existed in the first place was to insure that the State did not endorse the creation of faulty bloodlines SHOULD the participants have sex.

What possible reason is there to not allow same sex family members from the institution?

Anal or oral conceived children? In an institution that doesn't require sex in the first place?????

Can't wait to hear your explanation.

meh
Christians have been busted for meth. Christians have been busted for pedophilia. Are they all meth heads with no teeth that like little children?
Christians aren't demanding that meth and pedophilia are legalized and normalized.

meh
Christians aren't demanding that meth and pedophilia are legalized and normalized.

That and I would question if someone is into pedophillia and meth is really a Christian

meh
Who is demanding incest be legalized?

meh

That and I would question if someone is into pedophillia and meth is really a Christian
she also married a son, so I would question if she is really a lesbian..

meh

'Libertarian' ideologues are just as nuts as the Left on many issues.

meh

She's mentally ill...it goes hand in hand with homosexulaity and she certainly falls into the LGBT category

meh

'Libertarian' ideologues are just as nuts as the Left on many issues.
did you just call me a libertarian?

meh

She's mentally ill...it goes hand in hand with homosexulaity and she certainly falls into the LGBT category
She absolutely is. So are the Christians raping little children. Or mothers that kill their children and think god told them too!

meh

She absolutely is. So are the Christians raping little children. Or mothers that kill their children and think god told them too!

You won't get a disagreement from me other than they are not true Christians.

Forum List

Back