🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first same sex incestuous marriage

meh
The family is estranged. IT happens
Doesn't mean all gay people are perverts, you goddamn morons.
Christians have been busted for meth. Christians have been busted for pedophilia. Are they all meth heads with no teeth that like little children?
Christians aren't demanding that meth and pedophilia are legalized and normalized.

That and I would question if someone is into pedophillia and meth is really a Christian
she also married a son, so I would question if she is really a lesbian..

She's mentally ill...it goes hand in hand with homosexulaity and she certainly falls into the LGBT category
She absolutely is. So are the Christians raping little children. Or mothers that kill their children and think god told them too!
No one has pride parades celebrating murdering or raping children.

Hey leftists! I thought "love is love"? Well if that's the case, why aren't you defending this mother and daughter lesbian couple?
They definitely are NOT consistent.

This is what happens when you open Pandora's Box
I would argue that gay marriage is no "pandoras box". Perhaps their rhetoric is, though..
My view is that since our big ass government got involved with marriage, it would be institutional discrimination to deny marriage to gays simply because they cant pro-create. or religious reasons.

Christians aren't demanding that meth and pedophilia are legalized and normalized.

That and I would question if someone is into pedophillia and meth is really a Christian

She's mentally ill...it goes hand in hand with homosexulaity and she certainly falls into the LGBT category
She absolutely is. So are the Christians raping little children. Or mothers that kill their children and think god told them too!
There are groups that support pedophilia. I made a thread about it a while back. It was in Canada though.

There are groups that support pedophilia. I made a thread about it a while back. It was in Canada though.
well, I cant remember if they were Christians or not.. sorry

Hey leftists! I thought "love is love"? Well if that's the case, why aren't you defending this mother and daughter lesbian couple?

I would argue that gay marriage is no "pandoras box". Perhaps their rhetoric is, though..
My view is that since our big ass government got involved with marriage, it would be institutional discrimination to deny marriage to gays simply because they cant pro-create. or religious reasons.

I wasn't really referring to "SSM marriage" I was referring to the left's stance that "love wins", if two people "love" each other who are we to judge? Things like this throws a wrench in the works

Everybody knows about NAMBLA.

I wasn't really referring to "SSM marriage" I was referring to the left's stance that "love wins", if two people "love" each other who are we to judge? Things like this throws a wrench in the works
Gotcha! Yes, you are absolutely correct.

Yep. It's hilarious too.

What do you mean "we don't know"? They support the Republican party which is against gays, yet they are gays....what's so difficult about that to figure out they are hypocrites?
How are Republicans against gays?

If it has to be pointed out to you, you sure don't know much about your own party.

The GOP’s Civil War Over LGBT Rights Just Killed a Spending Bill

https://thinkprogress.org/six-gop-c...anti-gay-discrimination-into-law-e129c48b863a

Social conservatives declare war on pro-LGBT Republicans - Metro Weekly

Republican Governor Declares War On LGBT Community

What do you mean "we don't know"? They support the Republican party which is against gays, yet they are gays....what's so difficult about that to figure out they are hypocrites?

If it has to be pointed out to you, you sure don't know much about your own party.

https://thinkprogress.org/six-gop-c...anti-gay-discrimination-into-law-e129c48b863a

Quote the best content that makes your case since I'm not stupid enough to let you jerk me around, sorry.

It's from think progress. You don't really expect anyone to take it seriously do you?

They must be afraid of same sex conception?

I dunno,
Their kids will come out deformed! :D
If the married mother and daughter also marry the son/brother, he can impregnate them both.

Once perversion was made legal it was never going to stop with same sex marriage. Perversion is going to run the table.

They must be afraid of same sex conception?

I dunno,
Their kids will come out deformed! :D
If the married mother and daughter also marry the son/brother, he can impregnate them both.

Once perversion was made legal it was never going to stop with same sex marriage. Perversion is going to run the table.
I warned about filth like this being next up after faggots got their licenses from the government to play house. What was it the stupid leftists called it? Oh yeah... They said it was a 'slippery slope fallacy'. Guess they were wrong.

Forum List

Back