🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first same sex incestuous marriage

Weren't we assured that gays couldn't be this perverted?

Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested after alleged incestuous marriage

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

Or are you mad because they won't let you marry your brother?

I'm sure you can marry your dog, not a great deal of difference you being a Homo.

White people :dunno:
Well yes. A black perv would have killed the children and probably eaten them. You know how blacks do.
Like the crazy honky Jeff Dahmer?
Like many cannibals Dahmer was gay.
More importantly, almost all modern day cannibals are white folk. Have you had any weird urges Tipsy?
I'm not gay. It's odd how gays turn out to be cannibals. You're gay. Have you disappeared any dinner companions?

Yes Jeffrey Dahmer was a faggot, as a side point, the man who beat him to death in prison should have been given a medal.

So certain righties are still fanatically obsessed with this incest episode?

This is getting beyond creepy.

We had a thread a few weeks ago about incest that Leftists were in making the same comments like you, I think you were in that thread, saying how the Right is creepy for being bothered about people committing incest etc.

The Left has no moral compass, the Left are twisted and degenerate, promoting everything that's degenerate and unhealthy for society as being normal and trashing everything that's good and healthy for society as being abnormal.

You Leftists are circling the drain.

They must be afraid of same sex conception?

I dunno,
Their kids will come out deformed! :D
If the married mother and daughter also marry the son/brother, he can impregnate them both.

Once perversion was made legal it was never going to stop with same sex marriage. Perversion is going to run the table.

Yet you apply a standard to the Mother/Son that you don't apply to the Mother/daughter. That seems to me to fly in the face of current legal theory. Especially when you factor in the fact that sex is not a requirement to marry?

Do I support legal family marriage? Absolutely not, but given the current legal standards, I don't see a reason legally that it won't at some time be legal.

If it has not changed recently, the marriage law in the state of Iowa actually lists those pairings that are prohibited from marriage. Last time I checked, same sex family members were not on that list (but that was roughly 6 months ago that I last checked).
Given current legal standards there is no reason why incestuous marriages and even plural marriages won't be legal. Once perversion becomes nornal it doesn't stop until the culture collapses and is replaced by a more robust people.

Agreed, and it makes a compelling argument for the elimination of marriage as a governmental sanctioned institution.

No government has any business being involved in marriage.

Hey leftists! I thought "love is love"? Well if that's the case, why aren't you defending this mother and daughter lesbian couple?
They definitely are NOT consistent.

I dunno,

"Their kids will come out deformed! :D"

Some of them are already out there, they're called SJW.

Hey leftists! I thought "love is love"? Well if that's the case, why aren't you defending this mother and daughter lesbian couple?

I dunno,

sjw?

I dunno,

sjw?

Social Justice Warriors, they're mentally deformed.

Here's the previous thread I refer to in one of my other comments, the comment to Mamooth.

The below thread, we have the same thing as in this thread, all the Leftists deflecting attempting to change the subject and also saying people on the Right are creepy for being bothered about, in the below threads case, a mother fucking her 19 year-old son.

Read Mamooth's first comment below, it's almost identical to their comment in this thread today.

"Some conservatives get obsessed about the most peculiar things.

Don't ask us to join in."

Love "wins"

What makes you say this woman is a lesbian?

She had already married one of her sons.
Most 'lesbians' still like to get porked by men. There are more than double the number of bisexual women compared to 'lesbian'.

And homosexual pedoes will rape little girls as well, as we know from the undercover investigations of NAMBLA. Maybe 10% of those who claim to be 'homosexual' are exclusively so. They use this to lie about homosexuals and their propensity for kiddie rape as a demographic in those 'studies' they like to cite as 'proving homosexuals aren't more likely to be kiddie rapers' by the scam of merely not counting as 'homosexual' any that have had heterosexual sex even once, by putting them in the 'heterosexual' category, but not counting 'heterosexual' men who have had homosexual sex as 'homosexuals', i.e. another lie. over 33% of Pedos in prison studies however identify as 'homosexual'.

I dunno,

sjw?

'social justice warriors'

They're like you 'Libertarians', but a little weirder and more insane, and tend to have more ridiculous haircuts..

I dunno,

sjw?

'social justice warriors'

They're like you 'Libertarians', but a little weirder and more insane, and tend to have more ridiculous haircuts..
Libertarians are kookoo. Why do you keep calling me that?
Im going to start calling you a communist muslim hell bent on the destruction of islam. How is that? Makes about as much sense :D

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

Your attempt to slander my family has failed. I don't have a brother but your attempt was duly noted.
No brother? Ah so that's why you've maintained a single, celibate lifestyle.
Tone it down s0n. We have this family rule around here. Are you drunk already?

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

Your attempt to slander my family has failed. I don't have a brother but your attempt was duly noted.
And here I thought attacks on family were prohibited? I was obviously wrong. No I'm not like your family. You fuck your mother, sister, brother and father. Then you support perversion for others.

Go on, bury your mouth in moms pussy and take brother's dick in your ass. It's the new American way.
Ooh I struck a nerve. Sorry Tipsy, but, and I think I can say this on behalf of everyone, thank fucking goodness you've lived a celibate life.
You struck nothing but showed what an imbecile you are. Keep family out. Your personal attacks are enough deflection from the topic.

As Soon-Yi was adopted is that technically incest? I know that Woody Allen and Mia Farrow brought her up as her parents, but adopted parents, so Woody Allen isn't Soon-Yi's biological father.

It's less of the physical impact than it is of a psychological impact. A child needs a father to be a father, not a sex partner. This messes up the child in the head for life.

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

And here I thought attacks on family were prohibited? I was obviously wrong. No I'm not like your family. You fuck your mother, sister, brother and father. Then you support perversion for others.

Go on, bury your mouth in moms pussy and take brother's dick in your ass. It's the new American way.
Ooh I struck a nerve. Sorry Tipsy, but, and I think I can say this on behalf of everyone, thank fucking goodness you've lived a celibate life.
You struck nothing but showed what an imbecile you are. Keep family out. Your personal attacks are enough deflection from the topic.
My pers0nal attacks? C0mmenting ab0ut an imaginary pers0n? Are y0u st0ned br0?

As Soon-Yi was adopted is that technically incest? I know that Woody Allen and Mia Farrow brought her up as her parents, but adopted parents, so Woody Allen isn't Soon-Yi's biological father.

It's less of the physical impact than it is of a psychological impact. A child needs a father to be a father, not a sex partner. This messes up the child in the head for life.

But as we all know, there is no requirement under any current State or Federal law that makes a sexual relationship between partners to have a valid marriage.

That assumption just simply needs to go away.

Now, as it pertains to Woody Allen, how much more bizarre is it that he wishes to Marry his step daughter than it would be for him to Marry another Man?

We have no idea why he wants to Marry her. He may simply want to give her a tax free way to inherit his wealth?

In today's bizarro world, why the hell not?

If he had sex with her, either within or outside a contracted marriage, he would break the law.

So?

My pers0nal attacks? C0mmenting ab0ut an imaginary pers0n? Are y0u st0ned br0?

I believe you said "your brother". If she has one, that is far from imaginary

Damn you are a sad lil fella.

Own it when you break the rules.

Forum List

Back