🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first same sex incestuous marriage

Weren't we assured that gays couldn't be this perverted?

Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested after alleged incestuous marriage

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

Yeah- God said only Dads get to fuck their daughters! That's why men have children. They are perverts!
You're an idiot.

You have a problem with me using sarcasm and hyperbole to point out how idiotic the OP is?

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

Yeah- God said only Dads get to fuck their daughters! That's why men have children. They are perverts!

^^^^ that's fucked up, even for a Perv like you

Tell me how that is in any way any more 'fucked up' than the OP?

Isn't Bob the one who said he would rather have his children dead rather than be homosexuals?

I challenge you to provide a link to any posting of mine in which I make any such statement, either on this forum, or anywhere else. Either that, or admit that you were knowingly lying when you suggested such a thing.

Liberals lie all the time.

Isn't Bob the one who said he would rather have his children dead rather than be homosexuals?

I challenge you to provide a link to any posting of mine in which I make any such statement, either on this forum, or anywhere else. Either that, or admit that you were knowingly lying when you suggested such a thing.

Hmmm did I get that wrong?

So if you son or daughter told you that they were homosexual- would you still love them- or kick them out of the house?

You worried that I might start lying as often as you?

You're an idiot.

You have a problem with me using sarcasm and hyperbole to point out how idiotic the OP is?
You're comparing apples to oranges.

Of course gays can be perverted...just like straights can be perverted...cos they're people...like straights.
This proves that gays are ordinary people.
By definition, homosexuals are perverted. And don't blame me. I didn't invent the English language.

You worried that I might start lying as often as you?
In any single one of your posts you lie more than anyone here.

So if you son or daughter told you that they were homosexual- would you still love them- or kick them out of the house?

If I found out my son or daughter was homosexual I'd get them in regressive therapy so fast it would make your head spin. I'd find out who imprinted them that way and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law. Then I'd continue with their therapy until they themselves realized they were imprinted; not "born that way". Then I'd leave it up to them what to do.

I'd also get them an HIV test ASAP because I'd be scared to death from compelling statistics that they were on a fast track to an early and horrible death; far too long before their time. Like my friend who died in his early 30s from AIDS because a man raped him as a boy.

Last edited:

Hmmm did I get that wrong?

Is kicking them out of the house the same as being dead?

inbreeding was always big in jesusland

Just how do lesbians breed?

You really that stupid?
Carpet munchers and pole smokers wear the fact they can't breed with pride. And actually use the term 'breeder' as an insult.

Even that is a lie, meant to promote and compliment the hoax that they're 'born that way' and hetero sex is just too 'repulsive n stuff' for them, even though most have had and still occasionally have heterosexual relations. They're just degenerates, period, and it has zilch to do with the 'who they love' nonsense they peddle to morons who think they're being 'intelligent and progressive' for feeling sorry for the narcissistic self-indulgent sociopaths. Women seem particularly likely to be gullible and willing to fall for that crap.

Last edited:

inbreeding was always big in jesusland

Just how do lesbians breed?

You really that stupid?
Carpet munchers and pole smokers wear the fact they can't breed with pride. And actually use the term 'breeder' as an insult.

Even that is a lie, meant to promote and compliment the hoax that they're 'born that way' and hetero sex is just too 'repulsive n stuff' for them, even though most have had and still occasionally heterosexual relations. They're just degenerates, period, and it has zilch to do with the 'who they love' nonsense they peddle to morons who think they're being 'intelligent and progressive' for feeling sorry for the narcissistic self-indulgent sociopaths. Women seem particularly likely to be gullible and willing to fall for that crap.
Yes. Unfortunately, women always fall for faggotry every time. Silhouette is a rarity.

Forum List

Back