🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The first same sex incestuous marriage

Hey leftists! I thought "love is love"? Well if that's the case, why aren't you defending this mother and daughter lesbian couple?
They definitely are NOT consistent.

They must be afraid of same sex conception?

I dunno,
Their kids will come out deformed! :D
If the married mother and daughter also marry the son/brother, he can impregnate them both.

Once perversion was made legal it was never going to stop with same sex marriage. Perversion is going to run the table.

Yet you apply a standard to the Mother/Son that you don't apply to the Mother/daughter. That seems to me to fly in the face of current legal theory. Especially when you factor in the fact that sex is not a requirement to marry?

Do I support legal family marriage? Absolutely not, but given the current legal standards, I don't see a reason legally that it won't at some time be legal.

If it has not changed recently, the marriage law in the state of Iowa actually lists those pairings that are prohibited from marriage. Last time I checked, same sex family members were not on that list (but that was roughly 6 months ago that I last checked).

Hey leftists! I thought "love is love"? Well if that's the case, why aren't you defending this mother and daughter lesbian couple?

I dunno,
If the married mother and daughter also marry the son/brother, he can impregnate them both.

Once perversion was made legal it was never going to stop with same sex marriage. Perversion is going to run the table.

Yet you apply a standard to the Mother/Son that you don't apply to the Mother/daughter. That seems to me to fly in the face of current legal theory. Especially when you factor in the fact that sex is not a requirement to marry?

Do I support legal family marriage? Absolutely not, but given the current legal standards, I don't see a reason legally that it won't at some time be legal.

If it has not changed recently, the marriage law in the state of Iowa actually lists those pairings that are prohibited from marriage. Last time I checked, same sex family members were not on that list (but that was roughly 6 months ago that I last checked).
Given current legal standards there is no reason why incestuous marriages and even plural marriages won't be legal. Once perversion becomes nornal it doesn't stop until the culture collapses and is replaced by a more robust people.

I dunno,

Given current legal standards there is no reason why incestuous marriages and even plural marriages won't be legal. Once perversion becomes nornal it doesn't stop until the culture collapses and is replaced by a more robust people.

Agreed, and it makes a compelling argument for the elimination of marriage as a governmental sanctioned institution.

I dunno,

Agreed, and it makes a compelling argument for the elimination of marriage as a governmental sanctioned institution.
Which opens up an entirely new set of controversies. Property rights, custody and visitation rights, nothing will have government protection. Marriage would go back to medieval contracts. The poor who could not afford a contract is at the mercy of the most violent partner. Of course there would be no such thing as community property.

If that's not bad enough, there would be huge civil rights lawsuits as people decided for themselves and their churches on who was married. A so called marriage might be accepted in one part of town and unaccepted in another.

Don't be stupid.

Marriage is about property. (has always been)

Government's main function is protection/mediation of property and property rights.

Weren't we assured that gays couldn't be this perverted?

Oklahoma mother, daughter arrested after alleged incestuous marriage

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

Or are you mad because they won't let you marry your brother?
Why should what this mother & daughter are doing be illegal if 'love is love', as the pro-LGBT folks like yourself say? How is their incestuous lesbian relationship affecting your marriage?

Don't be stupid.

Marriage is about property. (has always been)

Government's main function is protection/mediation of property and property rights.

So that's why the law stated "not too closely related?", that was about property? Not keeping bloodlines in tact?

Proceed, this should be a hoot!

So certain righties are still fanatically obsessed with this incest episode?

This is getting beyond creepy.

Incest is illegal dimwit. Find a state law that requires sex as a requirement to enter into a marriage contract.

Find one and you have a point, don't and you proved you're a moron.

Of course a lesbian is going to fuck her daughter. That's why gays have children. They are perverts.

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

Your attempt to slander my family has failed. I don't have a brother but your attempt was duly noted.

Which opens up an entirely new set of controversies. Property rights, custody and visitation rights, nothing will have government protection. Marriage would go back to medieval contracts. The poor who could not afford a contract is at the mercy of the most violent partner. Of course there would be no such thing as community property.

If that's not bad enough, there would be huge civil rights lawsuits as people decided for themselves and their churches on who was married. A so called marriage might be accepted in one part of town and unaccepted in another.

Absolutely, it's like same sex marraige advocates never thought through the implications of perusing this as a 14th Amendment case.

White people :dunno:
Well yes. A black perv would have killed the children and probably eaten them. You know how blacks do.
Like the crazy honky Jeff Dahmer?
Like many cannibals Dahmer was gay.

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

Your attempt to slander my family has failed. I don't have a brother but your attempt was duly noted.
No brother? Ah so that's why you've maintained a single, celibate lifestyle.

Well yes. A black perv would have killed the children and probably eaten them. You know how blacks do.
More importantly, almost all modern day cannibals are white folk. Have you had any weird urges Tipsy?

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

And here I thought attacks on family were prohibited? I was obviously wrong. No I'm not like your family. You fuck your mother, sister, brother and father. Then you support perversion for others.

Go on, bury your mouth in moms pussy and take brother's dick in your ass. It's the new American way.

More importantly, almost all modern day cannibals are white folk. Have you had any weird urges Tipsy?
I'm not gay. It's odd how gays turn out to be cannibals. You're gay. Have you disappeared any dinner companions?

They were arrested.

The system worked.

What's the issue.

And here I thought attacks on family were prohibited? I was obviously wrong. No I'm not like your family. You fuck your mother, sister, brother and father. Then you support perversion for others.

Go on, bury your mouth in moms pussy and take brother's dick in your ass. It's the new American way.
Ooh I struck a nerve. Sorry Tipsy, but, and I think I can say this on behalf of everyone, thank fucking goodness you've lived a celibate life.

Back to the OP.

I've often said that redefining Government marriage to include same sex marriage creates an institution that cannot rationally exclude anyone.

1. No State or federal law makes a sexual relationship between the participating individuals a requirement.

2. Incest can remain illegal regardless of it being within, or outside of the contracted arrangement.

Forum List

Back