🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The First UnAmerican Convention

There was nothing unAmerican about the speech last night from Michele Obama. She wiped the floor with Donald and his snarky army.

Although it is quite a contrast compared to a speech she gave over 8 years ago during the campaign. Remember when she said-

for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

Now she is saying- Don't let anyone ever tell you that this country isn't great, that somehow we need to make it great again. Because this, right now, is the greatest country on earth.

That is one giant ego. What I hear from her is there was nothing to be proud of about this country until BO got to the White House, and now it's better than it's eve
I was just noticing that the DNC was using United Nations Pacifist Blue as a base color. No American flag.

I figure if they put up a flag someone would either boo it or try to burn it.

Great observation!
Donald Duck Trump and his "make America great again" is pure crap.

He got that from reading Adolf's speeches.

Michelle is at least sincere.

Black people have a special challenge being in the USA and she may have overcome hers finally.

I remember when BHO first entered the first campaign I though he was too young and inexperienced for the job.

I figured a former Navy man would be perfect.

But then McCain made his dumbazz comment about "the fundamentals of the economy are sound!" which at the time I though that is nonsense because there is so much excess P/E built into the stock market.

Then it crashed. That confirmed my notions that McCain is a dumbo.

So I took another look at BHO and his speeches were dynamic. So he gave good speeches.

He sounded a whole lot brighter than McCain too -- which nobody has doubted.

McCain was a nice friendly dumbo who suffered through Hanoi's prison camp.

So McCain lost.

Of the many people that Trump has insulted in a moment of rage and confusion, McCain is probably the most painful to hear about.

So there you have it -- Trump -- the GOP candidate.

Jeeze. A madman and an irresponsible frat boy all in one.
Democrats do well against cripples.

Democrats have to lie to deflect from their ideology.

Democrats can't tell us what they're really up to because the voters would reject it.
A guy with 3 sets of kids by 3 baby mama's, who trade in white women faster than a nigga with a NBA contract, who have said he loves stupid white people, who talks shit about China and Mexico, yet all his families shit is manufactured overseas, who is sleeping with Putin, who hates america, who has degraded every corner of our countries citizens, down to the handicaped, who on his best fuckin day, wouldn't spit on half these white fucks that worship him, let alone hob nob with any of them after dark and who has said point blank, that a fucked up economy is not only good for business, that he welcomes it......and yet you got stupid white fuck heads, thinking this guy is gonna make america great???? Great for who?
I figure no matter what, you will blame whites for everything.

You're just like Jim Crow Democrats back in the 1930s. Stupid, Hateful, and racist to the core..

I was just noticing that the DNC was using United Nations Pacifist Blue as a base color. No American flag.

The Democrats are "trans-national" now. It's not cool to wave the American flag, it would be offensive to most of their voter base. You know, Mexican illegals, ISIS supporters, Che commie lovers.

A guy with 3 sets of kids by 3 baby mama's, who trade in white women faster than a nigga with a NBA contract, who have said he loves stupid white people, who talks shit about China and Mexico, yet all his families shit is manufactured overseas, who is sleeping with Putin, who hates america, who has degraded every corner of our countries citizens, down to the handicaped, who on his best fuckin day, wouldn't spit on half these white fucks that worship him, let alone hob nob with any of them after dark and who has said point blank, that a fucked up economy is not only good for business, that he welcomes it......and yet you got stupid white fuck heads, thinking this guy is gonna make america great???? Great for who?

Ignorant, hateful racist crap. This comment belongs in the garbage.

The Democrats are "trans-national" now. It's not cool to wave the American flag, it would be offensive to most of their voter base. You know, Mexican illegals, ISIS supporters, Che commie lovers.
One of them claimed that she didn't cross the border.....the border crossed her. Plagerized.....pro-amnesty advocates have been saying this nonsense for years.

Ignorant, hateful racist crap. This comment belongs in the garbage.

tiggered is borderline retarded, I think 59 is her actual IQ. But she's at least completely honest about her hateful thoughts and racism. A good insight into the "mind", if we can call it that, of a deranged progressive. Her blind and unabashed hatred of whites and America is probably how most progressives really feel.

There was nothing unAmerican about the speech last night from Michele Obama. She wiped the floor with Donald and his snarky army.

I didn't see it, but I find that unlikely. Did she say anything about America that was true and she actually believed?
It was pretty short, Billy. You should go to CSPAN online and check it out.
She spoke to Moms last night. Future of our children, who our role models will be ....real shaming-Trump stuff, without ever cracking a mean word or mentioning his name. Moms are so good at shaming. I loved it.
Did she mention that 70% of blacks grow up without fathers while she was on the subject? And the young black males are murdering each other at an alarming rate? Or was slinging shit her primary goal, like most liberals.
She didn't sling ANY shit, which was so refreshing and why I liked it so much. You should watch it.
Your words, not mine:

"....real shaming-Trump stuff, without ever cracking a mean word or mentioning his name."

Michelle O's speech summed up: "America is Great" only if the President isn't a white male.

Yup. She said that because her husband is black, and her black children are playing on the White House lawn, a house built by slaves, THAT is why America is great. And because Hillary is running for Presient, THAT is why America is great. So you "can't let" anyone tell you it isn't for any other reasons.

I didn't see it, but I find that unlikely. Did she say anything about America that was true and she actually believed?
She spoke to Moms last night. Future of our children, who our role models will be ....real shaming-Trump stuff, without ever cracking a mean word or mentioning his name. Moms are so good at shaming. I loved it.
Did she mention that 70% of blacks grow up without fathers while she was on the subject? And the young black males are murdering each other at an alarming rate? Or was slinging shit her primary goal, like most liberals.
She didn't sling ANY shit, which was so refreshing and why I liked it so much. You should watch it.
Your words, not mine:

"....real shaming-Trump stuff, without ever cracking a mean word or mentioning his name."
You gotta watch it to know what I mean.

"Pacifist blue"

lol

Hilarious.

Trump's Fear and Darkness speech at the RNC was depressing but I did like all the flags behind him onstage.
yeah and then the Dems all talking fear and darkness about the rich. yep it's stupid, disgusting and old. Get some new material. Trump was spot on, fear the dems as much as you can. That's the truth. Just watch the kumbaya after shows.

"Pacifist blue"

lol

Hilarious.

Trump's Fear and Darkness speech at the RNC was depressing but I did like all the flags behind him onstage.
When lacking ideas and having a all white platform, ya kinda need to put up as many fuckin flags as possible to remind people its america and not some Nazi redo for the 21st century
yep, all one has to do is compare the old pasty face white on rice convention made up with the bitter angry people of yesterday's America with the party of diversity

19511842-mmmain.jpg

pray.jpg
do they share bank accounts?

Maybe just maybe the DNC doesn't need a flag waving fake ass love country back ground to prove its inclusive....the people alone made up for it.....diversity at its best. Whereas the RNC needs anything and everything it can to convince suckers its american....just sayin
\
they don't want to include conservatives, so how is that all inclusive. That's a lie and a constant lie that is reverberated constantly with you all. You are not all inclusive you fool.

Like I've been saying, this election comes down to preserving our country or transforming it into something unrecognizable to our Founding Fathers. Our current garbage president has begun the process of change. Clinton will finish it. Our Republic will be gone if she's elected and the Constitution will mean nothing. A vote for Trump may just save America. A vote for Hillary will be the end of America.
Listen up fool, I don't know what happened to you white mf's but I do know one thing, you people are beyond Nazi fuckin crazy, you're almost insane to the point of mentally challenged. I always knew whites where stupid, but this love fuck fest you fools have with this communist loving traiter is beyond all rational thinking.

This is not the white man's country, do you understand? You white fucks think you own this country, well you don't. What you do own is a legacy of hatred, bigotry and political chaos that has taken this country back into the dark ages.

The only salvation Trump will give you fools is a presidency of 2008 when white america woke up one day, saw their savings, their jobs all gone...now if you white fucks want to relive those years, than be stupid and vote Trump. You've been warned, you stupid usless white fucks. You people are fuckin joke, really you are.
Black racist puke brainless dead dick.

Your words, not mine:

You gotta watch it to know what I mean.
No, I don't gotta watch the asshole.

Given the climate you white mf's have created for this country, how can any person of color not have hatred and bigotry in their guts? This ain't the fuckin 60's, when nigga's was cum by ya'ing you white fucks....you better believe we got the hatred and guess what, we've learned from the best....you white mf's
were you this hateful before Obama? I suspect not. That's his legacy: polarization, division and hate. Funny when it took white people to elect that disgrace squatting in our White House when he should have been impeached immediately after flubbing the Oath of Office before screwing up the country.

I hope that Cory Booker is never elected president. He sounds like another Obama who needs to understand the genius of the 2/5th rule in our constitution courtesy of those white Founders.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back