The Fix Is In....DOJ Shields Clinton Foundation, Hillary

Obama administration 'all-in' covering Hillary's ass...

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

...now we know what Lynch and Willy talked about for 30 minutes...

'CORRUPT AS HELL - HILLARY 2016'

Great------another conspiracy theory.
Yeah...everything about Hillary is a conspiracy, but everything about Trump is true.

You can hold to that opinion, however Hillary is the only one under a federal investigation. What national security issues has Trump been involved in surrounding the handling of government sensitive information? Where are his serious alleged allegations from the Feds?

13507247_1111530998887970_2612006247542944612_n.jpg

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

And this surprises you how? And, in the event that Hillary (the murderer) wins - it will NEVER see the light of day. Who gives a shit if the SoS was accepting contributions from ME countries for favors? :)

This country....sometimes it boggles my mind.

And this surprises you how? And, in the event that Hillary (the murderer) wins - it will NEVER see the light of day. Who gives a shit if the SoS was accepting contributions from ME countries for favors? :)

As always, when a conspiracy theory falls apart, they just add another layer on top of it so they can hold on to their delusions.

What are they hiding?

Refusing to release her e-mails like this is NEWS, not 'Conspiracy'!

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

If all those people are involved as you say, it's a conspiracy.
The FACT that the WH refuses to let Hillary Foundation e-mails be released for years is news.

WHY the WH would get involved with a citizen / charity / an investigation is also news.

WHY is the WH getting in the middle of this?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

As always, when a conspiracy theory falls apart, they just add another layer on top of it so they can hold on to their delusions.

So.....you're saying that Hillary Clinton wins the presidency and then demands that the investigation into her doings with her foundation while SoS be made public?

Really?

What are they hiding?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

The FACT that the WH refuses to let Hillary Foundation e-mails be released for years is news.

WHY the WH would get involved with a citizen / charity / an investigation is also news.

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Got it. Another White House conspiracy. This is getting juicy.

Nothing is falling apart...except Hillary's/Obama's/liberals' ability to continue to deny, lie, and justify! The truth keeps slipping out as they keep fuggin' up.

So.....you're saying that Hillary Clinton wins the presidency and then demands that the investigation into her doings with her foundation while SoS be made public?

Really?
No, it all goes away.

Barry didn't make all of his still-sealed personal documents public after he won.

Really?

No I expect the republicans to demand a few more useless investigations. Until they face the reality that their silly accusations need some sort of proof, it's all they have.

What are they hiding?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

It has never ended with the Clintons....it has been one scandal after another their entire political careers and will continue right up to the day they die. 'CORRUPTION' is what they do / is what they are 'good' at.

Nothing is falling apart...except Hillary's/Obama's/liberals' ability to continue to deny, lie, and justify! The truth keeps slipping out as they keep fuggin' up.

Right.Just like FEMA prisons and death panels.

What are they hiding?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

It has never ended with the Clintons....it has been one scandal after another their entire political careers and will continue right up to the day they die. 'CORRUPTION' is what they do / is what they are 'good' at.

Sure,one after the other. Unfortunately for you, they have all been proven to be bullshit.

Really?

No I expect the republicans to demand a few more useless investigations. Until they face the reality that their silly accusations need some sort of proof, it's all they have.

It is the liberals who can not / will not face reality...and there is no amount of dead Americans or evidence that will ever get them to give a damn.

If Hillary is charged, found guilty, & goes to jain Liberals would still deny her wrong-doing after she was in prison.

Dirty tricks and massive cover up extending all the way to the oval office. Americans don't deserve this kind of deception from its leaders. Americans deserve the truth. I call for a special prosecutor to get to the bottom of the corrupt Clinton Foundation Slush Fund immediately.

What are they hiding?

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Sure,one after the other. Unfortunately for you, they have all been proven to be bullshit.
Yeah, like 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman.' BILL CLINTON says you are a liar and have no credibility!

Something isn't so because Slick Willy, Hillary, Obama, or you say so!

Really?

It is the liberals who can not / will not face reality...and there is no amount of dead Americans or evidence that will ever get them to give a damn.

If Hillary is charged, found guilty, & goes to jain Liberals would still deny her wrong-doing after she was in prison.

The fact that you still accuse her of murder shows you are unstable.

...but if the dishonest liberals can get Hillary elected, a majority in the House and Senate...you will NEVER see the emails and the bitch will NEVER be impeached...like her cur dog husband was.

The Clintons are cur dogs...sleazy, corrupt, murderous CUR DOGS!

To HELL with the Clintons!

Last edited:

WHAT ARE THEY HIDING?!

Yeah, like 'I did not have sexual relations with that woman.' BILL CLINTON says you are a liar and have no credibility!

Something isn't so because Slick Willy, Hillary, Obama, or you say so!

Bill lying about a blowjob isn't the same as accusing her of murder.. Grow up.

...but if the dishonest liberals can get Hillary elected, a majority in the House and Senate...you will NEVER see the emails and the bitch will NEVER be impeached ;like her cur dog husband was.

The Clintons are cur dogs, sleazy, corrupt, murderous CUR DOGS!

To HELL with the Clintons!

Then vote for Trump. I'm sure he is more on your intellectual level.

Forum List

Back