The Fix Is In....DOJ Shields Clinton Foundation, Hillary

181630_image.jpg

Obama administration 'all-in' covering Hillary's ass...

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

...now we know what Lynch and Willy talked about for 30 minutes...

'CORRUPT AS HELL - HILLARY 2016'

poor wingsut troll.

don't you have a job?
Dangle, dangle, dangle...

Do you have anything of substance to contribute?

as soon as you post a thread that isn't winger troll BS, i'll be happy to discuss.

until then you're an ugly little troll who does nothing but spend his day posting garbage.

you're welcome.

Seems Easyt65 just gave HillBillyJillie a Falcon Punch....Can she recover?:badgrin::badgrin:

Falcon%20Punch%20to%20the%20cunt.gif

It didn't hurt Jill nearly as much as the State Dept declaring they would never have allowed Hillary to have a personal server if she had asked to have one...throwing Hillary under the bus again.

Hillary has been under "Federal Investigation" since Ken Starr was appointed Special Prosecutor and I'm still waiting for someone to charge her with something anything!!!!

And this surprises you how? And, in the event that Hillary (the murderer) wins - it will NEVER see the light of day. Who gives a shit if the SoS was accepting contributions from ME countries for favors? :)

This country....sometimes it boggles my mind.

As always, when a conspiracy theory falls apart, they just add another layer on top of it so they can hold on to their delusions.

So.....you're saying that Hillary Clinton wins the presidency and then demands that the investigation into her doings with her foundation while SoS be made public?

Really?

No I expect the republicans to demand a few more useless investigations. Until they face the reality that their silly accusations need some sort of proof, it's all they have.

It is the liberals who can not / will not face reality...and there is no amount of dead Americans or evidence that will ever get them to give a damn.

If Hillary is charged, found guilty, & goes to jain Liberals would still deny her wrong-doing after she was in prison.

The fact that you still accuse her of murder shows you are unstable.

Yet how many tried to lay 9-11 at the feet of President George W Bush, somehow responsibility and accountability has suddenly changed when it's surrounding Benghazi. Looks like the 9-11 inquisition and report findings, much like the IG report, is nothing more than a complete waste of taxpayer dollars from what amounts to as just a political witch hunt.

EXCLUSIVE: State Department Won’t Release Clinton Foundation Emails for 27 Months

And this surprises you how? And, in the event that Hillary (the murderer) wins - it will NEVER see the light of day. Who gives a shit if the SoS was accepting contributions from ME countries for favors? :)

As always, when a conspiracy theory falls apart, they just add another layer on top of it so they can hold on to their delusions.

Where did it fall apart?

A big part fell off when Goudy's investigation finally said they couldn't find any wrong doing by Hillary. The investigation was just a right wing PR scam to start with, but now it's proven to be .nothing more.

Where did it fall apart?

A big part fell off when Goudy's investigation finally said they couldn't find any wrong doing by Hillary. The investigation was just a right wing PR scam to start with, but now it's proven to be .nothing more.

That isn't what they said.

Where did it fall apart?

If I give your GoFundMe a dollar will you quit whining?

Where did it fall apart?

Why do you douche bags call every disagreement with your idiocies "whining?"

Hillary has been under "Federal Investigation" since Ken Starr was appointed Special Prosecutor and I'm still waiting for someone to charge her with something anything!!!!
Soneone so scandal-plagued should not be allowed to run for President. She is the most embarassing candidate to ever run.

Where did it fall apart?

Bark, bark, bark... :p

Where did it fall apart?

The only one who has said she has done no wrong-doing is Hillary and her parrots.

Even the State Dept has said she violated FOIA & the Federal Records Act. They declared she was never authorized to have a personal server, that if she had asked they would have told her 'no' due to the risk.

Libs, also, call siding with Al Qaeida in an un-Sanctioned war, denying hundreds of requests for additional security, stripping 14 members of the security team after 2 terrorist attacks, being un-prepared for a terrorist attack they were warned about, and having to have Qaddafi's ex-military rescue Americans while Obama/Hillary-backed Al Qaida killed 4 Americans - to include the 1st Ambassador in over 30 years - 'being found guilty of no wrong-doing'.

That's like calling a pile of shit a bowl of ice cream.

poor wingsut troll.

don't you have a job?
Dangle, dangle, dangle...

Do you have anything of substance to contribute?

as soon as you post a thread that isn't winger troll BS, i'll be happy to discuss.

until then you're an ugly little troll who does nothing but spend his day posting garbage.

you're welcome.
Dangle, dangle, dangle....

Still nothing of substance to add and, like Obama, trying to blame others.

Where did it fall apart?

The only one who has said she has done no wrong-doing is Hillary and her parrots.

Even the State Dept has said she violated FOIA & the Federal Records Act. They declared she was never authorized to have a personal server, that if she had asked they would have told her 'no' due to the risk.

Libs, also, call siding with Al Qaeida in an un-Sanctioned war, denying hundreds of requests for additional security, stripping 14 members of the security team after 2 terrorist attacks, being un-prepared for a terrorist attack they were warned about, and having to have Qaddafi's ex-military rescue Americans while Obama/Hillary-backed Al Qaida killed 4 Americans - to include the 1st Ambassador in over 30 years - 'being found guilty of no wrong-doing'.

They also found Colin Powell did the same thing with emails. Sounds like there was a precedent for doing it that way. All that other crap you just added about Benghazi was investigated by Goudy as well as all the rest of the investigations, and neither he nor any of the others found any wrong doing on her part. If I am wrong, please reference any of the reports that say differently.

Where did it fall apart?

They also found Colin Powell did the same thing with emails. Sounds like there was a precedent for doing it that way. All that other crap you just added about Benghazi was investigated by Goudy as well as all the rest of the investigations, and neither he nor any of the others found any wrong doing on her part. If I am wrong, please reference any of the reports that say differently.
Sorry, that's been debunked. Hillary is the 1st to use a personal, illegal server without permission, illegally have / send / receive TS info on her un-encrypted server, conduct all of her govt business on it, and break laws - FOIA & The Federal Records Act...and possibly the Espionage Act - while doing it. 'Nice try'.

dont think the judge will allow it

Let's hope not. What possible justification could there be for not releasing them immediately?

the only justification

is that the corrupt clintons and crew are

above the law

Where did it fall apart?

I never heard a report where Colin Powell straight up refused the advisement of a government agency to use a government server over a private server, when handling government sensitive emails.

There lies the difference, and why Mrs Clinton and not Powell is found to be in violation under the IG.

Last edited:

Where did it fall apart?

I never heard a report where Colin Powell straight up refused the advisement of a government agency to use a government server over a private server, when handling government sensitive emails.

There lies the difference, and why Mrs Clinton and not Powell is found to be in violation under the IG.
Powell never used a private server. On a very few occasions he used private email, but not for classified documents.

Forum List

Back