The Flynn Affair Could Bring Down Trump’s Presidency

Your elevator must not reach the top floor.
Franken is an United States Senator and the people in Minnesota love him.

Of course, what's not to love?

View attachment 112757
Trump is waiting for you.
20161109104140164.jpg

Take a chill pill bro
itsok.gif
Oh I'm good snowflake! I'm good. Donald Trump is in the White House, which means Hitlery Clinton is not. The Republicans own the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. We're finally securing our borders, rolling back damaging regulations designed to collapse the U.S., freedom of religion is being restored, and we'll most likely see lower taxes in the very near future.

I literally have not been this euphoric since the Reagan Administration.
Trump is a disaster. You conservatives will be missing GW Bush after 4 years of Trump.

We were missing him after four weeks of Obama.
That's because you are a loser! It's in your DNA!!!! You can't help it. You have compromised and bad genes.

A loser? Who voted for Hillary, you or me? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Who voted for McCain.....you or me. Heeheee.

Flynn's resignation could actually be one of the best things that has happened in this country. People violating espionage laws will be exposed, prosecuted, removed from office, and replaced with people who observe The Law, and Protect Classified Information, and are concerned with The Safety and Security of The USA.

Senate hearings on the subject, including testimony under oath, are likely.

If Donald Trump thinks accepting Michael Flynn’s resignation will feed the beast enough to sate its hunger, he is mistaken.

This story is big, and will only get bigger in the days, weeks and months ahead. It could be the beginning of the end of Trump’s presidency. To be sure, additional dots would have to be connected, but the picture is already beginning to come into focus.

The Washington Post has reported that Flynn discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with the Russian ambassador during the month before Trump was sworn in. The subject of sanctions was not something that was mentioned casually or incidentally. It was the main topic of at least one of the calls. It did not slip through the cracks of Flynn’s memory.

In the final days of the Obama administration, government officials at the highest level already knew enough about those communications, and the lies Flynn had told about them, to be alarmed. Exactly how they obtained this information isn’t fully known yet, but it seems to have been based on some mix of wiretaps, intercepted Russian diplomatic cables, and human resources.

The Post reported yesterday that in the month before Trump took office, the Director of National Intelligence, the Director of the CIA, the FBI Director, and the Acting Attorney General all believed that Flynn had put himself in a compromising position. The Russian government knew that Flynn had discussed sanctions with their ambassador, and that Flynn had lied about it in public. Flynn had also presumably lied to Vice President Pence, who had issued his own categorical denial.

"The familiar and ominous cry of “What did the president know and when did he know it?” is creeping into the national conversation."

The Russians knew that Flynn had lied when he denied having discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador just as the Obama administration was in the process of imposing those sanctions on them for interfering with our presidential election. This was something the Russians could use as leverage against Flynn. They could threaten to expose him. In a word, Flynn might be vulnerable to blackmail by Russia.

According to the Post, that concern led Sally Yates, the then acting attorney general, to inform Donald McGahn, Trump’s White House Counsel, late last month that she believed Flynn had misled senior administration officials about his communications with the Russian ambassador. Yates warned McGahn that Flynn was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail.

So what does all this have to do with Trump? Up to this point, he hasn’t been implicated directly in any inappropriate conduct. But the familiar and ominous cry of “What did the president know and when did he know it?” is creeping into the national conversation.

More: The Flynn Affair Could Bring Down Trump’s Presidency

My guess is that Trump only fired Flynn in self-defense - but it's way too late. The genie is out of the bottle.

Agree--this is YUUUUGGGE! Never before have we witnessed a new President who's only been in office for 3 weeks embroiled in enormous serious scandals, and this one takes the cake.

CNN is reporting that Trump campaign aids had continual contacts with high level Russian officials throughout the campaign season, and the Flynn deal has opened up Pandora's box and there is no end in sight. Obama apparently ordered Russian phones to be tapped, they have the phone records and the audio tapes.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Trump-Russia 'exhaustive' investigation needed following Flynn resignation, says GOP Senate Intel Member - CNNPolitics.com
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation

Every single day, is another disaster for this administration.

Last edited:
Let us know what Trump will be impeached for. Inquiring minds want to know.

More interesting is who would impeach him? It's a Republican led Congress and Senate.
After 2018, the GOP won't be protecting Trump anymore because the Senate will be in Democrat hands. Trump will need Melania to do stripper dances to try to save her pimps Presidency.

Sure they will, just like Hil-Liar was going to beat the pants off of Trump.

You leftists are really not very good with predictions.
You Right wing conservatives really think Trump won fair and square!!!!! You snow-fake conservatives won due to Interstate Cross Checking! The GOP will attempt to use Cross Checking again in the mid-terms.

Agree--this is YUUUUGGGE! Never before have we witnessed a new President who's only been in office for 3 weeks embroiled in enormous serious scandals, and this one takes the cake.
A phone call.... :lmao:

You Right wing conservatives really think Trump won fair and square!!!!! You snow-fake conservatives won due to Interstate Cross Checking! The GOP will attempt to use Cross Checking again in the mid-terms.

Really? I thought we only won because Russia hacked machines in three states!
I thought we only won because Russia hacked the election!
I thought we only won because of Comey reopening up the server investigation!
I thought we only won because of WikiLeaks revealing emails of the DNC!
I thought we only won because of Republicans redistricting!
I thought we only won because of Voter-ID!

Cross checking? May I add that to the list please?

People like oreo, TheOldSchool, and RASTAMEN are so shaken by the rejection of their ideology by the American people that they keep trying to self-soothe. They keep trying to tell themselves that "Trump will be impeached", "Hitlery will be appointed replacement president", and my personal favorite "the sleeping giant as awoken!" :laugh:

Ah well...as I've said before here on USMB...this type of self-soothing is a more constructive outlet than their fellow hatriots who have taken to the streets to loot, riot, and assault (men physically and women sexually). So to be honest - rather than pointing out their volumes of "Fake News" we really should support them. I know propaganda is never good - but given the alternative, allowing these hatriots to celebrate events that have never occurred from behind their keyboard is the better option.

People like oreo, TheOldSchool, and RASTAMEN are so shaken by the rejection of their ideology by the American people that they keep trying to self-soothe. They keep trying to tell themselves that "Trump will be impeached", "Hitlery will be appointed replacement president", and my personal favorite "the sleeping giant as awoken!" :laugh:

Ah well...as I've said before here on USMB...this type of self-soothing is a more constructive outlet than their fellow hatriots who have taken to the streets to loot, riot, and assault (men physically and women sexually). So to be honest - rather than pointing on their volumes of "Fake News" we really should support them. I know propaganda is never good - but given the alternative, allowing these hatriots to celebrate events that have never occurred from behind their keyboard is the better option.
Despite winning, you sure are triggered as fuck

Senate hearings on the subject, including testimony under oath, are likely.

If Donald Trump thinks accepting Michael Flynn’s resignation will feed the beast enough to sate its hunger, he is mistaken.

This story is big, and will only get bigger in the days, weeks and months ahead. It could be the beginning of the end of Trump’s presidency. To be sure, additional dots would have to be connected, but the picture is already beginning to come into focus.

The Washington Post has reported that Flynn discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with the Russian ambassador during the month before Trump was sworn in. The subject of sanctions was not something that was mentioned casually or incidentally. It was the main topic of at least one of the calls. It did not slip through the cracks of Flynn’s memory.

In the final days of the Obama administration, government officials at the highest level already knew enough about those communications, and the lies Flynn had told about them, to be alarmed. Exactly how they obtained this information isn’t fully known yet, but it seems to have been based on some mix of wiretaps, intercepted Russian diplomatic cables, and human resources.

The Post reported yesterday that in the month before Trump took office, the Director of National Intelligence, the Director of the CIA, the FBI Director, and the Acting Attorney General all believed that Flynn had put himself in a compromising position. The Russian government knew that Flynn had discussed sanctions with their ambassador, and that Flynn had lied about it in public. Flynn had also presumably lied to Vice President Pence, who had issued his own categorical denial.

"The familiar and ominous cry of “What did the president know and when did he know it?” is creeping into the national conversation."

The Russians knew that Flynn had lied when he denied having discussed sanctions with the Russian ambassador just as the Obama administration was in the process of imposing those sanctions on them for interfering with our presidential election. This was something the Russians could use as leverage against Flynn. They could threaten to expose him. In a word, Flynn might be vulnerable to blackmail by Russia.

According to the Post, that concern led Sally Yates, the then acting attorney general, to inform Donald McGahn, Trump’s White House Counsel, late last month that she believed Flynn had misled senior administration officials about his communications with the Russian ambassador. Yates warned McGahn that Flynn was potentially vulnerable to Russian blackmail.

So what does all this have to do with Trump? Up to this point, he hasn’t been implicated directly in any inappropriate conduct. But the familiar and ominous cry of “What did the president know and when did he know it?” is creeping into the national conversation.

More: The Flynn Affair Could Bring Down Trump’s Presidency

My guess is that Trump only fired Flynn in self-defense - but it's way too late. The genie is out of the bottle.

CNN is reporting that Trump campaign aids had continual contacts with high level Russian officials throughout the campaign season, and the Flynn deal has opened up Pandora's box and there is no end in sight. Obama apparently ordered Russian phones to be tapped, they have the phone records and the audio tapes.
Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

Trump-putin-image.jpg

Trump-Russia 'exhaustive' investigation needed following Flynn resignation, says GOP Senate Intel Member - CNNPolitics.com
Senate Committee May Use Subpoenas in Russian Hacking Investigation

Every single day, is another disaster for this administration.

Oh yes, and from what I understand, it's bigger than 911! It's even bigger than Pearl Harbor! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

You Right wing conservatives really think Trump won fair and square!!!!!
We don't think Trump "won fair & square".....we know he did. We watched it live as did the entire nation. Remember how you and your fellow hatriots were all crying like little girls? We do! :laugh:

nintchdbpict000280981506-e1478667522778.jpg

Ah well...as I've said before here on USMB...this type of self-soothing is a more constructive outlet than their fellow hatriots who have taken to the streets to loot, riot, and assault (men physically and women sexually). So to be honest - rather than pointing on their volumes of "Fake News" we really should support them. I know propaganda is never good - but given the alternative, allowing these hatriots to celebrate events that have never occurred from behind their keyboard is the better option.
Despite winning, you sure are triggered as fuck
I'm a conservative snowflake. We don't get "triggered". That's something that only happens to you gentle little snowflakes.

"Folks, when your adversary starts making a fool out of themselves, the best thing you can do is stand back and enjoy the show."
Rush Limbaugh

We don't think Trump "won fair & square".....we know he did. We watched it live as did the entire nation. Remember how you and your fellow hatriots were all crying like little girls? We do! :laugh:

View attachment 112758
Voter_Fraud_w_info.jpg

77324061.jpg

...and there is NOTHING you can do about it!

View attachment 112758
Voter_Fraud_w_info.jpg

You po black chile, was your vote suppressed? Are you even old enough to vote?

Forum List

Back