The Fog of Racism

Far as I know, by federal law, a black person in America can live anywhere he or she wants.
Attend any university in any field of study they choose, provided they have the grades.
Work at any job or career they are qualified in, and make as much money as their abilities allow them.
Buy a house in any neighborhood, provided they can afford it.
Travel and visit any place in the country.
Eat in any restaurant, and stay at any hotel in all 50 states.
Own and start a business.
Join any branch of the military, become a policeman or fireman or even the President.
So I have to ask, where is the systematic institutional racism the looney liberals and BLM bozo's are always screaming about? ...
:dunno:
Words written on paper don't mean shit when the laws are not followed. You know the laws aren't being followed, again here is an exanple:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

“Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid "affirmative action" hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity" demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”
On paper we were supposed to be granted with inalieable rights from day one. That didn't happen. As as Flash admitted in the quote, we cannot do all the things you say. There are places we still cannot go.

There is no technicality about it.
Black people have 100% equality in America.
If they have low expectations.
That's a personal problem, that no government law can fix. ... :cool:
You are wrong. So shut up and go face Mecca.

Forum List

Back