The Foley Beheading Video a Fake?

yup, processing a deer with a small knife poses NO major obstacle.I've processed Elk with a 4" blade. But somehow I get the impression a terrorist isn't willing to take that much TIME.
I think once they get past the jugular it's all down hill. )-:
the spine ...
naw. Cutting between vertebrae with a sharp knife is not an issue. Now, personally, I have never dressed out a deer in my bathtub, as KG apparently has. And, I certainly have not cut the head off of anything larger, or more friendly, than a mean azz chicken. But there is no way I carried a full deer carcuss back to camp in the days before ATVs. But, I've carried portions thereof.

yup, processing a deer with a small knife poses NO major obstacle.I've processed Elk with a 4" blade. But somehow I get the impression a terrorist isn't willing to take that much TIME.
I think once they get past the jugular it's all down hill. )-:
the spine ...
naw. Cutting between vertebrae with a sharp knife is not an issue. Now, personally, I have never dressed out a deer in my bathtub, as KG apparently has. And, I certainly have not cut the head off of anything larger, or more friendly, than a mean azz chicken. But there is no way I carried a full deer carcuss back to camp in the days before ATVs. But, I've carried portions thereof.
never done a deer, fish, snake, rabbit and hog.

Okay, let's get back to the topic.

This guy is clearly a Brit and supposedly a street rapper. When do you think he ever bothered to dress out or even decapitate anything? There is no way in hell he could have the skill to sever a human head with such a small knife. I'm willing to bet someone else did it with a large blade and used this piece of pig excrement for the propaganda.

So let me get this right..you are maintaining it's entirely made up.

So do you think the holocaust is a lie as well?

Are you also a 9/11 conspiracy theorist?

So let me get this right..you are maintaining it's entirely made up.

So do you think the holocaust is a lie as well?

Are you also a 9/11 conspiracy theorist?

I never implied the reporter was not beheaded. I just posted this because it makes sense that the video is incomplete and did not show the actual beheading for a reason.

What the reason is, I have no idea.

I think the intelligence community has said the same. Obviously the guy, whose supposedly a brit, has some connection. Who actually killed Foley, where it happened and who ordered it, are all uncertain.

I've seen buzz about this...that he was killed off camera and that they they compiled an execution video.

To me it's rather beside the point. The real issue is that medieval barbarians are intent on destroying civilization, and killed Foley to prove it.

Maybe. Wouldn't be the first time a government faked an atrocity to stir the people up into supporting a war. How the Nazis got the German people to support hostilities.

"The Gleiwitz incident (German: Überfall auf den Sender Gleiwitz; Polish: Prowokacja gliwicka) was a false flag operation by Nazi forces posing as Poles on 31 August 1939, against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz, Upper Silesia, Germany (since 1945: Gliwice, Poland) on the eve of World War II in Europe. The goal was to use the staged attack as a pretext on the basis of which to invade Poland."
Gleiwitz incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

So ISIS is a government now? Good to know. Let's cancel the Criminal Investigation and bomb the fuckers to into oblivion.

I am not going to indulge in a conspiracy theory that Foley is still alive.

I honestly don't understand why it matters if he was alive or dead before he was beheaded.

Ding ding ding....we have a winner.

It doesn't matter. It's pretty safe to assume that being beheaded in and of itself was horrible for Foley...and the fact that he was brutally murdered is what concerns his family.

Oh I think he's obviously been murdered by Islamic terrorists who are engaging in genocide against Christians and other muslim sects. I suspect, and expect, our govt's policy is that we'll support non-genocidal elements in Iraq, and even Iraq if the idiots ever form a unity govt, AND we'll hunt down the murderers, and if we can't get them to gitmo and/or they aren't suspected of having useful intelligence, we'll kill them.

So ISIS is a government now? Good to know. Let's cancel the Criminal Investigation and bomb the fuckers to into oblivion.

Neither would I. More probable the US dressed up like a terrorist and did the deed than it didn't happen at all. I'm simply saying that before you go waving the flag and saying "ok" to whatever the government wants to do, bear in mind that governments have faked things like this before to stir their publics up in order to support a war or other nasty deeds they wouldn't support otherwise.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac." - George Orwell

Rule # 1 .. stay out of the mid east.
Rule # 2 .. see rule # 1

It's a heckuvalot easier to say out of the Middle East now that Obama has opened the borders and ISIS can attack us here in the United States.

How Hopeychangey!

Neither would I. More probable the US dressed up like a terrorist and did the deed than it didn't happen at all. I'm simply saying that before you go waving the flag and saying "ok" to whatever the government wants to do, bear in mind that governments have faked things like this before to stir their publics up in order to support a war or other nasty deeds they wouldn't support otherwise.

"Every war when it comes, or before it comes, is represented not as a war but as an act of self-defense against a homicidal maniac." - George Orwell

Oh really? You think it is more likely that the U.S. executed Foley? SRSLY?

What a freakshow.

It's all made up. Really it is. Not.

GlobalPost CEO Shares Details Of Fight To Save James Foley NPR

Which part didn't you understand?

"More probable the US dressed up like a terrorist and did the deed than it didn't happen at all."

Did you honestly not get that or did you deliberately misrepresent it? If you honestly missed it you're forgiven, if not, you're wandering into a place you don't want to be after dark.

Which part didn't you understand?

"More probable the US dressed up like a terrorist and did the deed than it didn't happen at all."

Did you honestly not get that or did you deliberately misrepresent it? If you honestly missed it you're forgiven, if not, you're wandering into a place you don't want to be after dark.

I stand by my comment: freakshow

(Adds a name to The List, having done so the lights dim and a clap of thunder can be heard) hehe
You do realize that independent journalists, who were held by Islamic terrorists with Foley, and who actually were in physical contact with him in captivity, have reported on their own captivity and escape?

Forum List

Back