🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Foley Beheading Video a Fake?

it's odd how these, this (add incident of your choice here) is a fake seem to pop up after a disaster or murder etc. happen I guess for some, it's a comforting fantasy to say it's a fake instead of dealing with reality.

I've seen buzz about this...that he was killed off camera and that they they compiled an execution video.

To me it's rather beside the point. The real issue is that medieval barbarians are intent on destroying civilization, and killed Foley to prove it.

Maybe. Wouldn't be the first time a government faked an atrocity to stir the people up into supporting a war. How the Nazis got the German people to support hostilities.

"The Gleiwitz incident (German: Überfall auf den Sender Gleiwitz; Polish: Prowokacja gliwicka) was a false flag operation by Nazi forces posing as Poles on 31 August 1939, against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz, Upper Silesia, Germany (since 1945: Gliwice, Poland) on the eve of World War II in Europe. The goal was to use the staged attack as a pretext on the basis of which to invade Poland."
Gleiwitz incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

Wise observation. It does seem our Government is adopting the Nazi way.

9/11 = Reichstag Fire

Homeland Security = Gestapo

Patriot Act = Hindenburg Decree

The video is very suspect. And keep in mind, ISIS is likely a CIA and British Intelligence creation. They wanted Assad out, so they created these evil thugs to do the job. And now, the ugly Blow Back.

Yet another unnecessary interventionist nightmare. When will Americans grow tired of this permanent state of war the Globalist Elites have us stuck in?
derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Predictable response from another dumbed-down Goose Stepper.

Wise observation. It does seem our Government is adopting the Nazi way.

9/11 = Reichstag Fire

Homeland Security = Gestapo

Patriot Act = Hindenburg Decree

I wouldn't go that far. But at the same time I wouldn't believe every little thing you hear. Especially something so obviously emotionally charged coupled with public's lack of support for another war in Iraq. A few of these sorta incident, Christians under threat, probably a domestic attack somewhere down the line, and the public will very predictably, approve another Iraq war. Just a matter of what drives people over the edge.

ISIS is very well-funded and armed. But who's been doing all the funding and arming? People need to start contemplating that a bit more. Keep in mind, ISIS was created to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Which countries of the world wanted that most? Think about it people.

I've seen buzz about this...that he was killed off camera and that they they compiled an execution video.

To me it's rather beside the point. The real issue is that medieval barbarians are intent on destroying civilization, and killed Foley to prove it.

Maybe. Wouldn't be the first time a government faked an atrocity to stir the people up into supporting a war. How the Nazis got the German people to support hostilities.

"The Gleiwitz incident (German: Überfall auf den Sender Gleiwitz; Polish: Prowokacja gliwicka) was a false flag operation by Nazi forces posing as Poles on 31 August 1939, against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz, Upper Silesia, Germany (since 1945: Gliwice, Poland) on the eve of World War II in Europe. The goal was to use the staged attack as a pretext on the basis of which to invade Poland."
Gleiwitz incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

And WMDs "POISED TO STRIKE", "......WAITING ON A MUSHROOM CLOUD". This however is too up close and too specific to likely be false.

Two separate things. 9-11 obviously happened, but there were some fantastic conspiracy theories to explain it away. Then again, it's highly questionable that LBJ ever thought that N. Vietnam fired on our destroyers in the Gulf of Tonkien. So, govts are not beyond "creating" jus belli for war. There is obviously no fabrication here. There are independent corroborations of the hostage situation, mistreatment of Foley and his family received messages from the terrorists saying his death was a response to airstrikes.

But then you also have politicians trying to tie "their" bad guy to something that obviously happened. Bibi saying Isis and hamas are the same thing. Russia comparing the Maiden to Hitler. BushII tying Saddam to 9-11.

Look peeps, ISIS was created by the West and Sunni Muslim Nations in the region. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Their money and weapons didn't just magically appear. It was provided to them. And now many are suffering the Blow Back on it.

Americans need to stop believing everything their Government/Corporate Media tells them. ISIS is an American creation.

Last edited:
Look peeps, ISIS was created by the West and Sunni Muslim Nations in the region. They were created to 'Regime Change' Assad in Syria. Their money and weapons didn't just magically appear. It was provided to them. And now many are suffering the Blow Back on it.

Americans need to stop believing everything their Government/Corporate Media tells them. ISIS is an American creation.
No, now you're doing the Bibl switch: Isis is hamas. Or Saddam is al queda. Various folks urged Obama to leave Syria alone, but politically that was unsustainable because folks like McCain were saying "we need to arm the moderates." Guess who gets their heads cut off first in civil wars: the moderates. Obama caved to political pressure.

And sadly, in the ME the moderates, or reformers, were what was left of the old Baathists who argued for secularism and an allegiance to the state, including Assad's daddy. Perhaps, had we not intervened in Iran, or perhaps had we not propped up failed reform govts long after they stopped being reform and morphed into dictators holding onto power to hold on to power, in return for their not having an issue with a Jewish state that had no interest in a two state solution .... then maybe there'd been that moderate muslim middle class W expected to find in Iraq. Remember dead eye Dick saying "they'll greet us with flowers." Maybe we shouldn't have sold our ideals of championing personal freedoms for oil.

On the bright side, we actually have a common interest with Iran on this. Of course, that might not be such a bright side.

No, now you're doing the Bibl switch: Isis is hamas. Or Saddam is al queda. Various folks urged Obama to leave Syria alone, but politically that was unsustainable because folks like McCain were saying "we need to arm the moderates." Guess who gets their heads cut off first in civil wars: the moderates. Obama caved to political pressure.

And sadly, in the ME the moderates, or reformers, were what was left of the old Baathists who argued for secularism and an allegiance to the state, including Assad's daddy. Perhaps, had we not intervened in Iran, or perhaps had we not propped up failed reform govts long after they stopped being reform and morphed into dictators holding onto power to hold on to power, in return for their not having an issue with a Jewish state that had no interest in a two state solution .... then maybe there'd been that moderate muslim middle class W expected to find in Iraq. Remember dead eye Dick saying "they'll greet us with flowers." Maybe we shouldn't have sold our ideals of championing personal freedoms for oil.

On the bright side, we actually have a common interest with Iran on this. Of course, that might not be such a bright side.

Which Nations wanted Assad gone the most? Once you answer that, you'll know who created ISIS. Americans just need to question their Government and Corporate Media more.

When I saw the knife in the terrorist's hand, I instantly told myself there's no way he could use that puny thing to behead any creature – let alone a human being.

There is no way in hell he could have the skill to sever a human head with such a small knife.

See link below (not for the squeamish) and you'll realize what a dumbass you sound like:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

When I saw the knife in the terrorist's hand, I instantly told myself there's no way he could use that puny thing to behead any creature – let alone a human being.

There is no way in hell he could have the skill to sever a human head with such a small knife.

See link below (not for the squeamish) and you'll realize what a dumbass you sound like:

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Experts have concluded the Foley beheading video is fake.

What experts? The ones who make youtube videos and upload them for all the Infowars crowd?

Regardless I was simply demonstrating it is quite easy to behead someone with a small knife, the video in my post shows a similar execution and they pull it off (no pun) with no problem. Therefore all this chatter about "impossible with that size knife" is quite misguided.

What experts? The ones who make youtube videos and upload them for all the Infowars crowd?

Regardless I was simply demonstrating it is quite easy to behead someone with a small knife, the video in my post shows a similar execution and they pull it off (no pun) with no problem. Therefore all this chatter about "impossible with that size knife" is quite misguided.

Actually, very well-established and respected experts have concluded the video is fake. Everyone should now question the whole thing. To not question, would be cowardly and ignorant.

Forum List

Back