🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Foley Beheading Video a Fake?

The info is out there if you're interested. It's a fake.
So in other words you cannot stand up and support your own claim.

You have enough time to make post after post announcing that "experts" have determined the video is a fake, but when asked who the experts are you suddenly get mysterious and want others to go start googling. It is quite funny you constantly do this "people need to ask questions" routine then expect others to accept this video is fake because you keep shouting about (apparently anonymous) experts that you have no interest in offering details of.

I guess we're stuck at you being unable to prove it is fake, besides saying so.

I've seen buzz about this...that he was killed off camera and that they they compiled an execution video.

To me it's rather beside the point. The real issue is that medieval barbarians are intent on destroying civilization, and killed Foley to prove it.

Maybe. Wouldn't be the first time a government faked an atrocity to stir the people up into supporting a war. How the Nazis got the German people to support hostilities.

"The Gleiwitz incident (German: Überfall auf den Sender Gleiwitz; Polish: Prowokacja gliwicka) was a false flag operation by Nazi forces posing as Poles on 31 August 1939, against the German radio station Sender Gleiwitz in Gleiwitz, Upper Silesia, Germany (since 1945: Gliwice, Poland) on the eve of World War II in Europe. The goal was to use the staged attack as a pretext on the basis of which to invade Poland."
Gleiwitz incident - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Those ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it.

Wise observation. It does seem our Government is adopting the Nazi way.

9/11 = Reichstag Fire

Homeland Security = Gestapo

Patriot Act = Hindenburg Decree
the previous is an excellent example of false equivalence..

Experts have concluded the Foley beheading video is fake.
What experts? The ones who make youtube videos and upload them for all the Infowars crowd?

Regardless I was simply demonstrating it is quite easy to behead someone with a small knife, the video in my post shows a similar execution and they pull it off (no pun) with no problem. Therefore all this chatter about "impossible with that size knife" is quite misguided.

Actually, very well-established and respected experts have concluded the video is fake. Everyone should now question the whole thing. To not question, would be cowardly and ignorant.
who are those experts pauly?

I butchered a deer with a paring knife, and deboned it. So yes, it can be done.
sure you did!

You only need big heavy knives in Rambo films, as they look lethal and able to do the job. He was beheaded as you would behead any animal preserving as much meat as possible, he was not executed with an axe or a sword. Look at any butchers tools and you will see that compared to the animals he/she is butchering the only large tools are the bone saw and the cleaver, the rest are small very sharp delicate instruments for getting into the smallest of places. Surgeons use scalpels with blades no longer than 1 inch to deflesh a leg prior to amputation. I can behead a cod of 10 pounds with a 4inch paring knife, remove the cheeks and fillet ready for the pan. A monster knife would leave far too much good meat behind.

I get supremely irritated when limp wristed pansies start threads about how something that they have never tried to do and have absolutely no experience with, can therefore never be done by ANYBODY.

Fucking idiots. It's right up there with Pogobozo's contention that he can swerve and miss any deer anywhere, because of his superior driving skills, and the fact that deer never go on the freeway.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA...Just tattoo on your forehead "I AM AN IDIOT" and be done with it.

One, I too have skinned, gutted, and quartered carcasses so I know what can be done with a knife that size.

The purpose for posting the OP was to show how the video was incomplete and clearly for propaganda.

Incomplete or edited to suit the propaganda of the group

When I saw the knife in the terrorist's hand, I instantly told myself there's no way he could use that puny thing to behead any creature – let alone a human being. A scimitar - yes. A sharp-edged sword – yes. But that little thing? No way!

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com Experts James Foley Beheading Video Likely Fake

someones throat could be cut with a small knife. dont want to get graphic about the rest but it can be done. ive had to slaughter a goat with a knife,

You already said experts have concluded it was fake, I asked what experts.
The experts which concluded that the video is fake, duh.
Nice circular definition.

Experts said it was fake.
What experts?
The experts who said so.

Reason for circular definition = bunch of mentally ill conspiracy nuts have no proof but blindly accept what they read on tin hat web sites.

You already said experts have concluded it was fake, I asked what experts.
The experts which concluded that the video is fake, duh.
Nice circular definition.

Experts said it was fake.
What experts?
The experts who said so.

Reason for circular definition = bunch of mentally ill conspiracy nuts have no proof but blindly accept what they read on tin hat web sites.
WHO SHOT DOWN THE MALAYSIAN PASSENGER PLANE?
- Russians separatists/Putin!
How do you know?
- The whole world community says so!
Where is the evidence?
- In the black box that Russians won't release!
Where's the black box? where's the air traffic control data explaining why the plane was derailed?
- But it is already clear who shot down the plane - Putin and Russians separatists KGB!
Where's the evidence?
- The experts of the world community have concluded the investigations, as in with the WTC7 are you a conspiracy nut!
What experts?
- The world community experts, get out of the basement! it's all over CNN, Fox News, PBS, MSNBC etc!
What experts?
- How about Bill Oreilly or Rachael Meadow, do you even own a TV!
No. I don't live in a basement any more, what experts?
- The experts who did the investigations!

You are confusing evidence that you are dismissing with complete lack of evidence.

Who again are the experts that decided the video was fake? If the information is out there as Paulitician claims surely it would be quite easy for you to identify these experts. In fact there must be many of them since he also says "most experts" which implies some sort of survey of people with expertise in validating beheading videos took place.

Who are the experts Paulitican mentioned? Do you know?

You are confusing evidence that you are dismissing with complete lack of evidence.

Who again are the experts that decided the video was fake? If the information is out there as Paulitician claims surely it would be quite easy for you to identify these experts. In fact there must be many of them since he also says "most experts" which implies some sort of survey of people with expertise in validating beheading videos took place.

Those people whom the establishment labels as crazies, kooks, nut jobs, conspiracy theorists, racists etc. You are either WITH the establishment, or you are AGAINST it. and all the experts are AGAINST the establishment and their long line of proven lies. WHO ARE THEY? they are the intelligent people who built this nation.

Ahhh so you have no idea who these experts are or if they even exist, the fact that you perceive someone out there is anti-establishment is enough proof for you that someone who is an expert and falls into that group reviewed this footage and determined it to be fake.

And you wonder why you guys get labeled kooks.

When I saw the knife in the terrorist's hand, I instantly told myself there's no way he could use that puny thing to behead any creature – let alone a human being. A scimitar - yes. A sharp-edged sword – yes. But that little thing? No way!

Read the story @ Prison Planet.com Experts James Foley Beheading Video Likely Fake

He was killed off camera. The first thing I noticed was the lack of blood on the knife. He was filmed and it was staged.

It is fake. People now have to question the whole story.

What story? That loons are murdering innocents, and our own moronic extremists are justifying it? No, we really don't need to question it. It's happening.

It is fake. People now have to question the whole story.
Plain and simple...:clap2: Now let's get back to the REAL issues, such as the bombing of Malaysian plane over republic of Donetsk and the bombing of WTC7, issues which have been swept to the CONSPIRACY THEORY section by the establishment and it's "experts"

Those people whom the establishment labels as crazies, kooks, nut jobs, conspiracy theorists, racists etc. You are either WITH the establishment, or you are AGAINST it. and all the experts are AGAINST the establishment and their long line of proven lies. WHO ARE THEY? they are the intelligent people who built this nation.

If you dare question the Government/Corporate Media's narratives, you're immediately accused of 'Having a Tinfoil Hat, 'Hating America', Hating the Children, Hating God, and so on and so on...

It's an attempt to silence, by way of ridicule and scorn. Big Brother has been employing that tactic for many years. He now has Thousands of paid Internet Trolls in service. There's probably a few of em on this Board right now. You can usually spot em. Their accusations are repetitive and stale. It's probably time for their handlers to give em some fresh material. The ole 'Tinfoil Hat' insult is soo lame at this point. Anyway, continue questioning Big Brother's narratives. Because he always lies. It's just what he does.

If you dare question the Government/Corporate Media's narratives, you're immediately accused of 'Having a Tinfoil Hat, 'Hating America', Hating the Children, Hating God, and so on and so on...
You are worse than that which you rant about.

You keep chanting that the video is fake but can't provide a shred of evidence, and we know you haven't any evidence because you're reduced to telling people to go google it. You just accept it is fake without questioning it, without evidence, just because you have a predisposition to thinking everything is fake.

So don't be a hypocrite, you are the ultimate sheep.

Forum List

Back