Actually---islamo nazis claim it is NOT their home---
It is a giant zionist concentration camp, I read
all about it before I was ten years of age way back
in the 1950s. The information was promulgated
in my hometown in the USA which is situated in
one of the ORIGINAL 13 COLONIES and founded
by Anglicans, Lutherans and Presbyterians----later
on they let some Irish in----reluctantly
How else were you going to get potatoes?

This has nothing to do with Jews! This is not a religious issue. The Israeli's treat the Palestinians like garbage. And for that, Israel can go to hell!
Israel is not going anywhere … If anything itis the so called Palestinians that have created hell on earth for themselves… If they just left the Israelis alone the Israelis would not bother them and if they asked for help in developing their areas they would gladly give them help if need be… But groups like Hamas are not interested in peaceful coexistence they want war till Israel is completely gone… The hugely entertaining thing is if Israel just left and went away do you think that would bring peace and prosperity to the area.. No it would not the next phase would be a horrendous Shia/ Sunni war that would take the whole region up in flames and those rockets that they send into Israel would be lengthened and strengthened and be sent over to a Europe next….You have no idea what you are dealing with here but you are a useful idiot for not informing yourself and would be oneof the last ones they behead after asking why I supported you this is far far more complex then you can ever imagine and Hamas cares nothing for its own civilians that they sacrifice because they are just pawns in their goal of global domination….Have you not heard of first the Saturday people then the Sunday people…..

Israel is not going anywhere … If anything itis the so called Palestinians that have created hell on earth for themselves… If they just left the Israelis alone the Israelis would not bother them and if they asked for help in developing their areas they would gladly give them help if need be… But groups like Hamas are not interested in peaceful coexistence they want war till Israel is completely gone… The hugely entertaining thing is if Israel just left and went away do you think that would bring peace and prosperity to the area.. No it would not the next phase would be a horrendous Shia/ Sunni war that would take the whole region up in flames and those rockets that they send into Israel would be lengthened and strengthened and be sent over to a Europe next….You have no idea what you are dealing with here but you are a useful idiot for not informing yourself and would be oneof the last ones they behead after asking why I supported you this is far far more complex then you can ever imagine and Hamas cares nothing for its own civilians that they sacrifice because they are just pawns in their goal of global domination….Have you not heard of first the Saturday people then the Sunday people…..
What a fucking liar you are! Are you paid to spew this bullshit? If the Israelis wanted peace, they would end the occupation and illegal and immoral blockade.

What a fucking liar you are! Are you paid to spew this bullshit? If the Israelis wanted peace, they would end the occupation and illegal and immoral blockade.
As I said you are a useful idiot.. Muslims consider all land that they have controlled as Dar Al Islam .. The land Israel currently controls is but a sliver of the land that belongs to them and yet they are willing to just live on it and make peace with their neighbours Israel even offered to return land that they had conquered in just wars but the Arab and Muslim countries met in places like Khartoum Sudan and issued their famous three no’s … They consider Israel the “ occupier” of Muslim land and then mean to get it back even though it was originally the land of Israel.. For example the Hindu Kush is originally the land of the Hindu homeland but there is not one Hindu living there because the Muslims removed them by one means or another so it is not occupied however if the Hindus retake that land at some point then the Muslims would consider it “ Occupied” and would attempt to retake it same goes forSpain that was once Muslim land or the Philippines etc etc… You know nothing and calling me a liar shows your ignorance and folly…

As I said you are a useful idiot.. Muslims consider all land that they have controlled as Dar Al Islam .. The land Israel currently controls is but a sliver of the land that belongs to them and yet they are willing to just live on it and make peace with their neighbours Israel even offered to return land that they had conquered in just wars but the Arab and Muslim countries met in places like Khartoum Sudan and issued their famous three no’s … They consider Israel the “ occupier” of Muslim land and then mean to get it back even though it was originally the land of Israel.. For example the Hindu Kush is originally the land of the Hindu homeland but there is not one Hindu living there because the Muslims removed them by one means or another so it is not occupied however if the Hindus retake that land at some point then the Muslims would consider it “ Occupied” and would attempt to retake it same goes forSpain that was once Muslim land or the Philippines etc etc… You know nothing and calling me a liar shows your ignorance and folly…
You .can't offer what you don't have! And that land is not Israel's. And it will never be Israel's.

You .can't offer what you don't have! And that land is not Israel's. And it will never be Israel's.
Of course it will be .. All true Muslims of faith know that land belongs to the Jews it is their duty to let them live there peacefully and without bloodshed they are told that in the Quran if they go against those precepts then they are fighting Allah… The ones behaving like Hamas are behaving in an anti Muslim fashion they are the enemies not just of Israel but Islammas well..

Of course it will be .. All true Muslims of faith know that land belongs to the Jews it is their duty to let them live there peacefully and without bloodshed they are told that in the Quran if they go against those precepts then they are fighting Allah… The ones behaving like Hamas are behaving in an anti Muslim fashion they are the enemies not just of Israel but Islammas well..
Bullshit! Do you remember the...

...I'm sorry, I've had 3 big schooners and I am starting to get drunk!

5000 missiles, automatic rifles, hand grenades, are what the palestinians used against children

are you really that stupid, missiles and hand grenades

at that great, palestinians literally dropped hand grenades on children, not by accident, purposely

you are disgusting
There are no settlers or Israeli settlements in Gaza.

You are the disgusting one pretending that my post was somehow in support of the Hamas atrocities on Oct. 7th.

There are no settlers or Israeli settlements in Gaza.

You are the disgusting one pretending that my post was somehow in support of the Hamas atrocities on Oct. 7th.

When you said, those that attacked Israel have no military and the have suffered horrible deaths by Israel, what are we to think about you.

The Palestinians tied little children together and burned them alive.

The Palestinians dropped hand grenades on children

Little children are on tape, with their face just about blown off, one eyeball, talking to their brother, asking, " what will happen to us ". The brother replies, "I guess we will die'.

Never ever in our lifetime has the country of Israel deliberately tortured and killed Jews.

The USA should bomb Palestinians to hell.

But, Qatar warned us not to get involved, I say drop a bomb on Qatar.

These people are our mortal enemies, they will not only kill, they torture in the most barbarous way, then kill.

Israel did horrible things is what you stated.

I find that comment to be absolutely disgusting, vile, evil.

Say you are sorry and take it back

When you said, those that attacked Israel have no military and the have suffered horrible deaths by Israel, what are we to think about you.
Since I never said that, why should I care what a liar says about me. Allow me to quote me about the feasibility of the Partition Plan

"The problems I see are the Partition Plan not only had to be implemented by military force, but it would also have to be maintained vigilantly by a military force to keep one side or the other from crossing over the line and committing atrocities. The UN had no military to enforce a Partition. The Palestinians have no military to prevent the Israelis settlers from appropriating land in the West Bank. Israel's military had a lapse in it's necessary vigilance and lots of innocent folks on both side have died horribly."

Since I never said that, why should I care what a liar says about me. Allow me to quote me about the feasibility of the Partition Plan
Then what are you doing, responding.

And yet, you did say it, I will quote you
The Palestinians have no military to prevent the Israelis settlers from appropriating land in the West Bank. Israel's military had a lapse in it's necessary vigilance and lots of innocent folks on both side have died horribly.
There you go, you said, I called you on it, take it back, admit it is poorly written, or simply be a prick.

Then what are you doing, responding.

And yet, you did say it, I will quote you

There you go, you said, I called you on it, take it back, admit it is poorly written, or simply be a prick.

It's quite a lie to say "those that attacked Israel have no military and the have suffered horrible deaths by Israel" is a quote from me. I wrote "The Palestinians have no military to prevent the Israelis settlers from appropriating land in the West Bank. Israel's military had a lapse in it's necessary vigilance and lots of innocent folks on both side have died horribly." You have to pretend they are the same.

Fucking liar.

It's quite a lie to say "those that attacked Israel have no military and the have suffered horrible deaths by Israel" is a quote from me. I wrote "The Palestinians have no military to prevent the Israelis settlers from appropriating land in the West Bank. Israel's military had a lapse in it's necessary vigilance and lots of innocent folks on both side have died horribly." You have to pretend they are the same.

Fucking liar.
No, you are just so stupid you do not know how to express your erroneous opinion so that it is comprehensible.

Forum List

Back