The Four Worst American Presidents

you have to resort to in order to defend that lazy, low IQ, draftdodger.

I guess you served in the military longer than he did? Got better grades at Yale and Harvard than he did? Have accomplished more in your life than he has?

What's that? No? Not even close on all counts? You are inferior by every measure?

Interesting...........:eusa_whistle:

Osama, himself a spoiled rich kid, attacked because Bush was a sissyboy draftdodger while Osama was just the opposite for his side.

W dodged the draft by signing up for military duty. Odd way to be a sissy draft dodger.

I thought W was a terrible President because he was a terrible President. I don't need to parse history to play word games while you ignore the flagrant hypocrisy you're committing with your own party to get there.

I had to restrain myself from voting for Buchanan in 2000 fearing Jr Bush would be a mess.
That being said he missed on IRaq (WMD's) was right going into Afganistan, but had wrong tactics, was right on tax cuts, but Iraq and blowing up domestic spending negated positive effects of tax policy. Financial meltdown in 08 had been building since late 70's so at wat not all Jr Bush's doing, just in part.

Just like he had avoided fighting the Viet Cong, sissyboy Bush avoiding confronting bin Laden at Tora Bora, letting him get away and refusing to cross into Pakistan to follow him.
Instead, this tough-talking flag-waving Chickenhawk settled for a cheap, showy, and temporary victory over the Taliban. Any real American would have bypassed the Tail Bunnies and followed bin Laden all the way to Tibet if he had to. But TV-warped American minds only want to listen to tough talk and see steely-eyed stares at the empty blue sky, as if angrily watching the 9/11 suicide planes fly in, refusing to shoot them down, and blaming it all on Clinton.

can't [sic] deny that liberals are smarter then [sic] any republican could ever be [sic] its [sic] a fact [sic]... now bake [sic] to the article in question [sic] the [sic] article was done by [sic] non-biased historian ...

Oh yeah, look how "smart" you are. :rolleyes:

FDR is frequently cited as one of the top 3 best presidents along with Lincoln and Washington. He was elected and RE-elected with HUUUUUGE margins, and he did win a total of "four" elections. It's a very tough sell to label FDR as a bad president with numbers like that.

Look at what he did, not his ability to win elections.

he dragged out the depression, after a while you have to assume it was intentional
got us involved in ww2
imprisoned innocent citizens
did experiments, cruel ones, on black Americans

fdr should have been arrested, tried, then executed.

not lauded by liars

FDR dragged a country that was entrenched in isolationism and in the midst of the worst depression in history

He turned us into a modern democracy and the worlds eminent superpower

The greatest president in Modern history
Everyone take note

This is how dumb, and sheeply trained liberals are.

I just told you all the fdr was evil, clearly evil.

He brought us out of isolation, again, and for that we got 9/11. If we had not involved ourselves, AGAIN, in a war that was NOT OURS, we wouldn't be in this situation.

We were already the #1 super power, and still are.

But liberals don't care about the people that were killed for him
The people that were imprisoned for him.
The brutal experiments, for nothing.

damn, you people are so fucked up.

your claim was that it was caused by obama ...my statement was he wasn't in office until 2009 ... soooooooooooo I understand that you're an idiot.

your claim was that it was caused by obama

Try to read, I didn't mention Obama.

Be sure to ask your teacher for help, if these words are too big. Idiot.

then I misunderstood it happens ... my response was about obama ...you responded with this 2008 crap ... I felt you were like a lot of these nut jobs here who try and say obama cause it in 2008 ... so my reswponce to you now is GO FUCK YOURSELF ...

Billy....before you get to pissed off and go off half crocked....is that an old picture of David Spade in your Avi?...just wonderin....

W dodged the draft by signing up for military duty. Odd way to be a sissy draft dodger.

I thought W was a terrible President because he was a terrible President. I don't need to parse history to play word games while you ignore the flagrant hypocrisy you're committing with your own party to get there.

I had to restrain myself from voting for Buchanan in 2000 fearing Jr Bush would be a mess.
That being said he missed on IRaq (WMD's) was right going into Afganistan, but had wrong tactics, was right on tax cuts, but Iraq and blowing up domestic spending negated positive effects of tax policy. Financial meltdown in 08 had been building since late 70's so at wat not all Jr Bush's doing, just in part.

Just like he had avoided fighting the Viet Cong, sissyboy Bush avoiding confronting bin Laden at Tora Bora, letting him get away and refusing to cross into Pakistan to follow him.
Instead, this tough-talking flag-waving Chickenhawk settled for a cheap, showy, and temporary victory over the Taliban. Any real American would have bypassed the Tail Bunnies and followed bin Laden all the way to Tibet if he had to. But TV-warped American minds only want to listen to tough talk and see steely-eyed stares at the empty blue sky, as if angrily watching the 9/11 suicide planes fly in, refusing to shoot them down, and blaming it all on Clinton.

If you were in Jonestown, you'd have been first in line. Being madly, passionately in love with a political party is ... well ... sick.

Look at what he did, not his ability to win elections.

he dragged out the depression, after a while you have to assume it was intentional
got us involved in ww2
imprisoned innocent citizens
did experiments, cruel ones, on black Americans

fdr should have been arrested, tried, then executed.

not lauded by liars

FDR dragged a country that was entrenched in isolationism and in the midst of the worst depression in history

Everyone take note

He brought us out of isolation, again, and for that we got 9/11. If we had not involved ourselves, AGAIN, in a war that was NOT OURS, we wouldn't be in this situation.

Sheep? sure

Look at the facts, actual accomplishments. Not the typical Libertarian..."Things would have been better if he did nothing"

Hate Social Security? How many Americans could afford to retire before the 1930s? You worked until you could no longer physically stand it. Your retirement was your children. If you had enough kids, hopefully, one would take you in

New Deal? Jobs to people who were destitute. Public works projects, TVA. FDR realized the Depression was not about bad economic numbers but people suffering

Military? Isolationists fought him tooth and nail as he tried to build a pre-war military. Post Pearl Harbor he took total control of the economy and ramped up military manufacturing a thousand fold. Ships, Planes, Tanks, Guns and all the logistics. FDR turned the US into a Superpower overnight

Best modern president by far

Everyone take note

Sheep? sure

Look at the facts, actual accomplishments. Not the typical Libertarian..."Things would have been better if he did nothing"

Hate Social Security? How many Americans could afford to retire before the 1930s? You worked until you could no longer physically stand it. Your retirement was your children. If you had enough kids, hopefully, one would take you in

New Deal? Jobs to people who were destitute. Public works projects, TVA. FDR realized the Depression was not about bad economic numbers but people suffering

Military? Isolationists fought him tooth and nail as he tried to build a pre-war military. Post Pearl Harbor he took total control of the economy and ramped up military manufacturing a thousand fold. Ships, Planes, Tanks, Guns and all the logistics. FDR turned the US into a Superpower overnight

Best modern president by far
FDR got a lot done, but two things: He cannot be considered a modern president,having been elected 80 years ago and having died almost 70 years ago. That honor is clearly Reagan's.

William Henry Harrison only lived for 30 days after being inaugurated. Hard to lable the guy the worst

In my lifetime, George W Bush was the worst with Carter next

What did GWB do?
1) He inherited a recession that started under Clinton (3/2001 to 11/01)
2) The dot.com bust happened lost $5 trillion and 300,000 jobs lost was that his fault?
3) 9/11 (Remember that???) cost $1 trillion 18,000 businesses lost, 145,000 jobs lost..3,000 lives.. was that his fault?
4) Worst hurricane SEASONS in history destroyed $1 trillion,400,000 jobs lost. 1,836 lives.. again GWB's fault?
5) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/08 drained $1/2 trillion in 2 hours from $4 trillion money market.. almost caused world economic collapse.

AND yet in spite of the loss of nearly $60 billion a year in tax revenue from that the deficit was declining with last year less the $160 billion.
And when he took office there were 5 million less people employed then when he left office!
And the GDP grew 16% in his 8 years.

ALL that in spite of a MSM that said "our job is to bash Bush".. yet this same MSM calls Obama a "god"?
All that in spite of Senators calling our troops "terrorists". "Cold blood killers". "Nazis" "killing civilians"...

Historians when given that context and perspective of time will rate GWB as one of the Greatest President that in spite of
being the ONLY President to have FACED the above events all in one administration with a very hostile MSM and traitors for senators!

George W Bush was an interesting case. He was given events and crisis during his Presidency that he could have stamped himself as one of our greatest Presidents. After 9-11 he rallied the country and the world around him.....he was destined for greatness
Instead, he squandered that support to push through a questionable agenda. His attempts at nation building were disasters. He abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq. He trumped up WMD histeria. He engaged in torture and created Gitmo.
Then there was the worst economic collapse in 70 years where Bush went from denial to a hands off approach as he waited for a self correction. It was not until the last three months that he actually did something about the economy

Agree with all the above except that he did not create Gitmo. The US has held a presence there for over 100 years. I suppose that it would be a correct statement to say that he added a torture prison there during his administration.

What did GWB do?
1) He inherited a recession that started under Clinton (3/2001 to 11/01)
2) The dot.com bust happened lost $5 trillion and 300,000 jobs lost was that his fault?
3) 9/11 (Remember that???) cost $1 trillion 18,000 businesses lost, 145,000 jobs lost..3,000 lives.. was that his fault?
4) Worst hurricane SEASONS in history destroyed $1 trillion,400,000 jobs lost. 1,836 lives.. again GWB's fault?
5) Economic terrorist attack 9/18/08 drained $1/2 trillion in 2 hours from $4 trillion money market.. almost caused world economic collapse.

AND yet in spite of the loss of nearly $60 billion a year in tax revenue from that the deficit was declining with last year less the $160 billion.
And when he took office there were 5 million less people employed then when he left office!
And the GDP grew 16% in his 8 years.

ALL that in spite of a MSM that said "our job is to bash Bush".. yet this same MSM calls Obama a "god"?
All that in spite of Senators calling our troops "terrorists". "Cold blood killers". "Nazis" "killing civilians"...

Historians when given that context and perspective of time will rate GWB as one of the Greatest President that in spite of
being the ONLY President to have FACED the above events all in one administration with a very hostile MSM and traitors for senators!

George W Bush was an interesting case. He was given events and crisis during his Presidency that he could have stamped himself as one of our greatest Presidents. After 9-11 he rallied the country and the world around him.....he was destined for greatness
Instead, he squandered that support to push through a questionable agenda. His attempts at nation building were disasters. He abandoned the war on terror to invade Iraq. He trumped up WMD histeria. He engaged in torture and created Gitmo.
Then there was the worst economic collapse in 70 years where Bush went from denial to a hands off approach as he waited for a self correction. It was not until the last three months that he actually did something about the economy

Agree with all the above except that he did not create Gitmo. The US has held a presence there for over 100 years. I suppose that it would be a correct statement to say that he added a torture prison there during his administration.

I am speaking of a prison created to house prisoners without charges, without trial and without a legal status

I am speaking of a prison created to house prisoners without charges, without trial and without a legal status

And in the same breath you laud a piece of shit who literally threw innocent American citizens into concentration camps right in the heartland of America.

You mean the same one the Obama administration is using for the exact same purposes?

Dumbass lies!

You mean the same one the Obama administration is using for the exact same purposes?

Absolutely

Obama lacks the background to close down this travesty. Of course Congress didn't help when they panicked and blocked any attempt to close it down

Its been over ten years. Try the people or let them go. That is how justice works

Absolutely

Obama lacks the background to close down this travesty. Of course Congress didn't help when they panicked and blocked any attempt to close it down

Its been over ten years. Try the people or let them go. That is how justice works
That's because closing Gitmo is a stupid fucking idea, and everybody knows it. It's an even stupider idea to give these people trials in the US court system and letting them so they can start killing again is the stupidest of all.

Some self-righteous hacks are not going to be a catalyst for suicidal measures. Hell, even Obama was smart enough to realize that.

In January 2013, New York Times journalist and statistician Nate Silver composed a composite list of previous presidential rankings by scholars for the purpose of predicting incumbent President Barack Obama's ranking among presidents. [43]

Abraham Lincoln
Franklin D. Roosevelt
George Washington
Theodore Roosevelt
Thomas Jefferson
Harry Truman
Woodrow Wilson
Dwight D. Eisenhower
John F. Kennedy
Ronald Reagan
James K. Polk
Lyndon B. Johnson
Andrew Jackson
James Monroe
James Madison
John Adams
Barack Obama
Bill Clinton
William McKinley
John Quincy Adams
Grover Cleveland
George H.W. Bush
Ulysses S. Grant
Gerald Ford
William Howard Taft
Jimmy Carter
Calvin Coolidge
Chester A. Arthur
Richard Nixon
James A. Garfield
Martin Van Buren
Rutherford B. Hayes
Zachary Taylor
Benjamin Harrison
Herbert Hoover
John Tyler
Millard Fillmore
George W. Bush
Andrew Johnson
William Henry Harrison
Warren G. Harding
Franklin Pierce
James Buchanan

from wikipedia's historical rankings of the presidents. More proof the cons can't deal with reality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back